• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Crystal Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
take your time. we'll be waiting. (like i am patiently on my fic)

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
CHAPTER 8
IT’S GETTING CLOSER

Crystal and Zafiro kept on living their almost normal lives, but without knowing someone had been observing them these last five years.

Crystal, a 10 year old girl now and even more beautiful than before, and Zafiro 11 year old buy taller now and more handsome than he was. Both of them had developed and even closer friendship. They also took care of the new kids that arrived the orphanage “Zafiro, you still have them?”

The boy sat on his desk “Yes, I do…what? You want them?” he asked, he put one leg over the other but didn’t cross them “You know I won’t get rid of them”

“Eh? I was just wondering…” Crystal replied, he walked towards the board “It’s been years I don’t see them…just wanted to rmember the past” she put her left hand on the board “You think I could see them?”

The boy stood and walked up to her “You mean?...um alright…I’ll let you see them tonight, what about at 6.30 this night?” he inquired.

Crystal smiled “Sounds good to me…but..eh…” she looked down.

Zafiro looked at her and touched her hair “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“If the teachers find out that I went out of the west wing…” she looked worried “I might get suspeneded for at least a weel!” you know that us students can’t leave—“ before she finished she was interrupted by Zafiro.

“We just have to be careful, you want to see yours, right?” the boy asked, then he walked to the door “Anyways, I’ll be waiting for you at the garden…come if you want…” he left the classroom then.

“I do want to see them” Crystal thought, she put her right hand on her waist and then “Oh no! I promised Kasumi to go to her room this evening” she looked to the floor “I’d have to tell her I have something important to do tonight”

♥-----------------------------------------------------♥-----------------------------------------------------♥

Zafiro arrived at his room and sat on his bed “I hope no one discovers us” he opened his closet ad took a silver box that was near his clothes “Ok, I’ll giver the one tha belongs to—“ he felt some was getting near his room and put the crystals on his pocket.

“Zafiro, may I come in?” it was Leandro, who was Zafiro’s best friend. The kid had also grown up with the years and had earned Zafiro’s trust.

Zafir opened the door “Come in, man!” he saud as he shoke hands with his friend “What brings you here?” the boy asked.

“Nothing, was wondering if you had time to play cards this evening” he said and walked towards the window “Do you have time?” the boy inquired.

Zafiro shoke his head “Sorry…I have something important to do tonight” he just started to blush “something really important…”

Leandro laughed “Like a date or something?” he started to tease Zafirto “Is it with the girl whose name starts with a ‘C’ and ends with ‘rystal’?”

Zafiro got pissed and kicked the door “You! Cut it out!...and no”

“If it’s not with Crystal then with another girl…oh! You’re cheating on Crystal!” he just couldn’t stop teasing Zafiro.

“I’m not cheating on her!...she’s just my friend ..and that’s all” he was trying to calm down “It’s personal, ok?”

Leandro started to walk out of the room “Yeah sure :rolleyes:” as he was getting like two rooms away from Zafiro’s he said “Have fun with your girl, go man!” and ran away.

Zafiro went out of his room and shouted “Shut up!! You idiot!” but Leandro had already escaped and couldn’t hear him “Who does he think he is?!”

He entered his room and closed the door “He knows me well…” he laid on the bed and looked at the clock on the wall “Let’s wait…”

♥-----------------------------------------------------♥-----------------------------------------------------♥

Meanwhile, Crystal was on Kasumi’s room. “EH?!” Kasumi yelled “What do you mean you’re not going to be able to to be here tonight?!”

Crystal smiled “I told you! It’s really important” she sat on Kasumi’s bed and looked at the ceiling with a happy look on her face.

“Let me guess…Zafiro right?”

Crystal almost fell of the bed “Wh-what?!”

The other girl put her arms aorund Crystal “You don’t need to hide it” she smiled and got near Crystal’s face “GO meet your prince, crystal-chan”

Crystal’s face was red “What are you saying Kasumi? I just---“

“I understand” the other girl said “If you have to go then go, everybody knows he likes you but neither you or him will accept it” she then pushed Crystal out of her room “Go to your date” she winked and closed the door.

“This ain’t fair!” Crystal said from the other side of the door “Why you?—at least tell me what time is it?”

Kasumi looked at the clock and from inside her room said “6.00 pm”

Our girl then went running to her room and fell on the bed “After 5 years..finally!” she started to get changed, she put on her brown skirts with a white blouse, she kneeld and searched under her bed for her pair of boots, which were a birthday present from Carmen.

She then opened the jewelry box she had in the table next to her bed and took out two necklaces, one had the shape of a heart and the other one looked like a key.

When she realized it was almost time for her ‘date’ with Zafiro. She walked out of her room and went down the stairs trying not to make a single sound “I hope no one notices” she continued walking until she arrived at what we could call the center of the school and loked at the sky “Hope you don’t get me int rouble for this…anyway it was my idea”

After some minutes she started running “I’m going to be late!” she ran and ran until she arrived at that special garden “Where are you?” she looked around the garden and couldn’t find him.

“No way!” shhe fell on her knees and looked at the sky “You stupid Zafiro…”

“Eh? Why are you calling me stupid?” Zafiro said.

“Huh? How did you come here?” the surprised girl asked.

Zafiro sat next to her “I’ve been waiting behind the fountain” he then closed his eyes and felt the breeze of the night “You’re late”

Crystal smiled “Yeah…I know, anyway did you bring them?”

End of chapter 8.......

felt like posting it again due to the problems with the forum.....

Last edited:

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Ah yes, that wonderful problem with the forum >>; >_< Well I'm glad I was able to get caught up ^-^

And now what happens next? I wanna see! They make a cutie - cute couple - squee! I've been reading alot of stories with couples >w< *giddy*

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
You don't have to wait anymore XD

Oh ok..nice couple cute couple.....way to romantic..I swear I wont do something like this again:sad:

Ok here's chappie 9!

CHAPTER 9
SO BE IT

Zafiro showed her a silver box and opened it “Here they are…yours and mine” the boy gave her a crystal which had the shape of a star “This one is yours”

She took it on her hands and smiled, it had been some years she hadn’t seen her crystal so she had almost forgotten how it looked like “Heh…I never imagined it would look like this”

Zafiro showed her his crystal “Well this is mine and I like it” it had the shape of a diamond and it glew blue with the light of the moon “I’m lucky…” he said.

Crystal turned to him “Why?” she asked as she put her crystal on her skirt’s pocket “Why do you consider yourself lucky?” she kept asking.

Zafiro walked up to the fountain and sat “Eh…well thanks to this we’re saved” he looked at his crystal and then closed his eyes “It it hadn’t been for these…I wonder what could have happened…”

The girl sat next to him “Not sure…but we wouldn’t be here now for sure” she looked at the full moon and also closed her eyes “I’m kinda grateful no one knows the thruth”

He looked at her “That we’re not like them you mean?..not humans..right?”

“Exactly, plus that one day we’re going to save their world” she replied “I think about that almost every night” she added.

Zafiro took his crystal and stared at it “I thought…you had forgotten about it about it” he said, he stood up and remained silent.

“What’s the matter?” the girl asked “Is something wrong?”

“You know…”

“What?” she stood up and walked up to him.

Zafiro turned to her “Why don’t you just forget about the legend our parents told us?” he then touched her hand” Forget about our mission as the Cadiz we are” he then stared at her “Give it back…”

“Are you crazy?!” she moved her head and ran behind the fountain “It is not yours! It was from my parents!” she yelled.

Zafiro ran up to her “I sure know! But it is not the time yet and—“

“The time?! I know but still I want to have this with me!” the girl said.

Zafiro got near her “I want you to erase from your head what you are!...what we are…” he then tried to take the crystal back “Give it back”

“What are you doing?!” she then tried to stop him “What’s wrong with you?! YOU STOP!” she yelled.

“Then just give it back!” the boy replied.
“Eh?! I won’t!” they kept ‘fighting’ for the crystal until our girl lost the balance and took Zafiro’s hand but they ended up falling on the fountain.

The water kept falling on the two of them and the light of the moon surround them too, Crystal opened her and then she saw Zafiro’s head on her chest “Hey!!”

“I’m sorry!” the boy said as he sat up “See what you did ?! it could have been easier if you—“ he then saw Crystal sitting up she was all wet just as him “Now all your clothes are wet” the boy said.

Crystal glared at him “It was your fault!” she then took some water on her hands and threw it at Zafiro “You idiot :rolleyes:

Zafiro laughed “What are you saying? You’re stubborn! It’s your fault!” he then splashed some water at Crystal.

“My fault?! You want something it is not yours!” the girl replied “And stop throwing water at me! Don’t you see my clothes are wet?!”

The boy stodd up “You started it!”

!You deserved it!” she also stood up and went face to face with Zafiro “And..my hair..how dare you…”

“Hey look I’m sorry!” he tried to walk up t o her to give her a hug but slipped on t he water of the fountain and ended up falling on Crystal.

Crystal opened her eyes to see Zafiro above her “Not again…” she said with a low voice, she then just waited for him to stand up.

But Zafiro just kept staring at her, suddenly he saw two necklaces floating near Crystal’s hair “What are..those things?”

“Eh? What things—“ she saw the two necklaces then, she pushed Zafiro out of her way “The necklaces!”

“Necklaces? What for?” he said as he put his left handon his head “It hurted…”

“What did you want me to do? You didn’t move!” she then took the two necklaces out of the water “Saved” she then decided to put again in her pocket but Zafiro interrupted her.

“Why are they a key and a heart?” the curious boy asked.

Crystal started to walk out of the fountain “I won’t tell you…” she then jumped out out of the fountain “I’m all wet..what a great night”

Zafiro jumped out too “He! You’re not the only one who’s wet” well his clothes were really wet too, he then walked up to Crystal “Why did you bring those necklaces?”

The girl turned to him “…one was meant to be …for you..” she said as she started to blush, she couldn’t lie anyway.

“For me?” he asked, he then took both necklaces “Turn around” he demanded.

“What for?” she inquired.
“Just do it!” Zafiro replied, as he saw Crystal didn’t turn like he said he made her turn around.

“Hey!” Crystal just closed her eyes “When will you learn to act like a gentleman?”

“I’m just me” he then put the necklace which had the shape of a key around crystal’s neck “done” he then turned around “your turn”

Crystal opened her eyes and saw the necklace on her “Eh..Zafiro..”

“I’m here waiting” the boy said.

She walked up to him and took the other necklace “Why am I doing this?” she thought as she was putting the neclace on Zafiro “There…happy now?”

(“The key to his heart…you’ll need it..if you ever see him again..”)

“What was that?” Crystal nervously asked.

“What was what, Crystal?” Zafiro replied, he then turned to see crystal looking from one side to another “What’s with you?”

“I could have sworn I heard the voice of a woman” the girl said then took her crystal out of her pocket and put it on a hole on he rnecklace, which had the shape of a star “This way you won’t try to steal it again”

“Then I should so the same” Zafiro said and nodded, he then did the same and closed his eyes.

(“So is this a love promise?..how adorable”)

“What?” the boy said surprised, he then shoke his head “Must be my imagination” he added, he then walked up to Crystal and hug her without a reason “Oh please..that..voice..can’t be..” he thought, he was afraid that the voice he just heard was the same voice of the woman who destroyed his home.

“Hey..Is something wrong?” Crystal asked, she then started to walk around Zafiro “Something is wrong”

Zafiro just shoke his head “…don’t worry, nothing’s wrong” he then put his arms around Crystal and remained silent for some minutes.

Crystal closed her eyes and her face started to turn red but Zafiro didn’t notice because the darkness of the night didn’t allow him to “Zafiro…why?” she inquired. Crystal put her hand on Zafiro’s and waited for him to say something.

(“Poor Crystal…she lost her parents like you did..she’s going to lose you as well”)

“Again…” he thought, though now he was the only one who could hear that voice, he didn’t want to let Crystal know about it “Don’t ask why…”

“So there’s something wrong” the girl said, she then turned around and went face to face with him “Please..say something!”

Zafiro looked at her and hugged her tightly “I…don’t want to..lose..you” the boy said with a voice full of sadness and tears were going down his cheek, he felt something was about to happen, what is more he seemed to believe what he was hearing was true.

“What do you mean?” she was confused with his attitude and his words and wondered why he was acting in that way “Zafiro…”

She then tried to move so Zafiro stopped hugging her but he just hugged her even more tightly “Why are you doing this?” she inquired.

Zafiro put his hand on her shoulders “Because…there’s something I’ve been trying to tell you all these years” he got near Crystal’s face and touched it softly “Crystal..I”

She felt her heart beats were going faster and her breathing was faster too “I…want to tell you something too” she said but then suddenly fell on her knees “Ow!” she felt like if something was piercing trough her heart, her back hurted too.

“What’s happening? Crystal!” he got worried because he had never seen her like that, not even when she was ill “Are you alright?!”

She put her arms around her stomach and her heart and back just didn’t stop hurting, she then just put her head on Zafiro’s shoulder “My back…it hurts so much” she closed her eyes and tried to calm down but the pain didn’t stop.

Zafiro hugged her and put her closer to him “What’s happening with you?” he then saw the crystal on the girl’s necklace shining “What?!”

“It really hurts” she said then suddenly her blouse was couvered in blood which was coming out of her back.

(“Feel pain and sorrow”)

Zafiro couldn’t believe what was happening, he looked at his hands and blood in them “Crystal! Why?!”

She couldn’t resist it and just hugged Zafiro tightly and closed her eyes and bursted into tears “ What..is..happening? ow!” she was about to faint but then a pair of wings came out of her back and they were also couvered in blood, her skin went pale and her back didn’t stop hurting and bleeding.

Zafiro was speechless, he just couldn’t understand what and why was that happening, he then saw her fainting and held the unconcious girl on his arms “Crystal…what just happened?”

“The crystal’s reaction to something important” it was a woman who said that, the same woman…who destroyed their home.

End of Chapter 9!

The longest chap in this fanfic EVA! XD hope you liked it ^^

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
wooooooahhh. bloody hell. she sprouted wings? i did not see that comin after that lovey dovey scene.
amazin FK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back