• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Who Said they have to Re Dub it? Odds are if we get anyting it will just be subbed, I would be thrilled with that alone

Erm, I wouldn't mind that, but it's not something SE would do. Use your common sense. Most gamers would consider it the epitome of laziness. Heck, I would too.

Honestly, if you guys really want it that badly, import it. Playing the US KH2 will help you immensely, and there are many guides with translations. It's not that difficult.

NyXaD

Erm, I wouldn't mind that, but it's not something SE would do. Use your common sense. Most gamers would consider it the epitome of laziness. Heck, I would too.

Honestly, if you guys really want it that badly, import it. Playing the US KH2 will help you immensely, and there are many guides with translations. It's not that difficult.

I'm going to import it, in two months. I'm in no serious rush. Nintendo is filling my Gaming needs at the moment.

I was just saying I wouldn't mind it subbed only

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm going to import it, in two months. I'm in no serious rush. Nintendo is filling my Gaming needs at the moment.

I was just saying I wouldn't mind it subbed only

Alright. Good for you. Have fun with the game. All I was saying is that not all gamers would be too pleased with the JP VA. Especially not the casual gamers, who made for the bulk of KH2's sales(actually, the bulk of ALL the KH game's sales).

NyXaD

No offence But I am so tired of seeing the Phrase "Casual Gammer" or farther worse "HARDCORE GAMER" Tossed around. Because when I think of Casual Gamers I think of people who are afraid of their Video game systems and play them seldomly, And Hardcore are 30+ year old dudes who still live at their parents house Spouting Phrases like "LAWL I Ju57 P\/\/ /|/7 j00 @ |-|410 2 n00b"
That was actually painful to type XD

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
No offence But I am so tired of seeing the Phrase "Casual Gammer" or farther worse "HARDCORE GAMER" Tossed around. Because when I think of Casual Gamers I think of people who are afraid of their Video game systems and play them seldomly, And Hardcore are 30+ year old dudes who still live at their parents house Spouting Phrases like "LAWL I Ju57 P\/\/ /|/7 j00 @ |-|410 2 n00b"
That was actually painful to type XD

You know, that wasn't really what I meant. By casual gamer I meant someone who isn't really all that informed, who follows trends, who buys what's "cool", whose information comes mostly from commercials and ads and such.

By hardcore gamer I meant someone who knows much more, who's up to date with the latest news, who reads gaming reviews from sites and magazines, who imports games like this one with some frequence, who reads developer interviews...you get the idea.

Sora18

can we stop please.

IF YOUR THAT DESPRITE TO GET THE GAME THEN IMPORT IT, because the chances of it coming over are like .00001 %

That's what I'm doing right now, and I should get it in the mail shortly, I can't wait either.

But yea I don't like those terms either I think there kinda stupid.

Oh casual Gamer, and advance gamer. who uses that really? with all my friends I never heard of that. We just say good gamer, or bad gamer depending on what game we play ok.

Please people stop using those terms there out dated.

Sora18

Thanks Riku I like yours too, It makes Riku look even cooler, actaully I got this from a blog about KH2 Final Mix+ coming to the USA, and well I just wanna share my support, by having it as my sig.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i would like to e-mail them asap but what's the email adress? can someone tell me? i want KH2FM+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

(sighs) I know people are going to bug me for this, but...I'm pretty sure e-mailing them won't do anything. They don't read them, they send them to someone who sends you an automated message.

Grace Assassin reported that he e-mailed them several times, and each time he got the same answer.

That's a good as them not getting them at all, they're probably not even considering the possibility of bringing KH2FM here. To be honest, it wouldn't be a particularly smart business move, regardless of what some people think.

And before you call me negative, no. I'm being realistic.

Sora18

Yup that's so true, there to lazy to answer them themselves, thats why they have that.

And how would you like it if you got millions of emails everyday saying

Please bring over KH2 Final Mix+ uhh I think that would make me go crazy.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yup that's so true, there to lazy to answer them themselves, thats why they have that.

And how would you like it if you got millions of emails everyday saying

Please bring over KH2 Final Mix+ uhh I think that would make me go crazy.

Exactly. SE probably doesn't care...oh, and e-petitions won't work either, so it'd be pointless to even try making one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back