• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
Name a few more. In fact, name one SE game. Look, facts are, SE isn't going to do that because they go all out. They would not leave the JP voices.

There aren't any Square Enix games, that I know of, that aren't dubbed into English. But I am sure there are games that are brought to America in only with Japanese voiceovers. I believe they are mostly obscure RPGs and some anime games. I think most major games get dubbed into English. However, while I know that Square Enix wouldn't probably like to put out a game in America without dubbing it, I still don't see why Sony demands they dub it because I believe some of those obscure RPGs are on Sony systems and sell for full price.

To Hades Genji Dawn of the Samural is in english subtitles with jap voiced
Tepid I haven't seen you in a long time how have you been.

Yeah, I know. After KH2FM+ wasn't on the E3 list, I was little pissed off, and because of this it was hard for me to come back to the boards. However, what I ultimately realized was that yeah it sucks that we are probably not getting it, but at the end of the day it is the same game and the story isn't going to change drasticly. But now I am over it, and moving on to other things (Rock Band, and Smash Bros. Brawl). So, now I am going to be back on the boards, and looking forward to the Kingdom Hearts-related announcement at TGS, whatever it is.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There aren't any Square Enix games, that I know of, that aren't dubbed into English. But I am sure there are games that are brought to America in only with Japanese voiceovers. I believe they are mostly obscure RPGs and some anime games.

And KH does not fit into either criteria.

I think most major games get dubbed into English. However, while I know that Square Enix wouldn't probably like to put out a game in America without dubbing it, I still don't see why Sony demands they dub it because I believe some of those obscure RPGs are on Sony systems and sell for full price.

In all honesty, I'm not sure that statement was completely true. I don't think SE ever tried to get the game here in the first place, I honestly don't see why they would have.

Yeah, I know. After KH2FM+ wasn't on the E3 list, I was little pissed off, and because of this it was hard for me to come back to the boards. However, what I ultimately realized was that yeah it sucks that we are probably not getting it, but at the end of the day it is the same game and the story isn't going to change drasticly. But now I am over it, and moving on to other things (Rock Band, and Smash Bros. Brawl). So, now I am going to be back on the boards, and looking forward to the Kingdom Hearts-related announcement at TGS, whatever it is.

That's good. It's never pleasant to dwell on things like that. Welcome back.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Yeah, I know. After KH2FM+ wasn't on the E3 list, I was little pissed off, and because of this it was hard for me to come back to the boards. However, what I ultimately realized was that yeah it sucks that we are probably not getting it, but at the end of the day it is the same game and the story isn't going to change drasticly. But now I am over it, and moving on to other things (Rock Band, and Smash Bros. Brawl). So, now I am going to be back on the boards, and looking forward to the Kingdom Hearts-related announcement at TGS, whatever it is.[/QUOTE]

I have though that you have goten the game.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Just yesterday, I saw KH Final Mix on Attack of the Show's news segment. I was shocked to see it on TV after thinking about it. They were talking about it coming soon. This might mean... maybe... its coming.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Just yesterday, I saw KH Final Mix on Attack of the Show's news segment. I was shocked to see it on TV after thinking about it. They were talking about it coming soon. This might mean... maybe... its coming.

So? I'm not inclined to think that proves anything. They could have just been talking their mouths off, like the rest of those maganizes and sites that are saying KH2FM will be coming out on date "x". I still stand by this: SE ( who is the only thing we should listen to) has said absolutely nothing about the possibility of KH2FM coming overseas since the game was released in Japan. Meaning they have nothing to say because it isn't happening.

SE will not release KH2FM here, because they have no reason to. They've made quite a bit of money already, and I don't think they will risk bringing it here, because they have much to lose and little to gain by doing so.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
So? I'm not inclined to think that proves anything. They could have just been talking their mouths off, like the rest of those maganizes and sites that are saying KH2FM will be coming out on date "x".

SE will not release KH2FM here, because they have no reason to. They've made quite a bit of money already, and I don't think they will risk bringing it here, because they have much to lose and little to gain by doing so.

WTF is ur problem? We all know there is a slim possibility... this topic is discussing that possibility, not the impossibility.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
WTF is ur problem? We all know there is a slim possibility...

If that possibility still exists, it's so slim it's practically bordering on impossible. Tell me, what would SE stand to gain by releasing it here?

(sighs) I can see this will not get us anywhere. Obviously, there are always going to be those people who won't believe until a helluva long time has passed without any announcements.

TepidShark

Awards
Sorry about that I meant that I thought that you imported the game form jap.

Na, I am not going to import the game because I don't really want to go through all the hastle of trying to figure out swap magic and paying 60-70 bucks for the game. Plus, I just got a PS3 (American, of course) and I am kinda moving on to next gen. I figure what I will do is wait for it to be close to the end of the year, as that will make it offical offical that it is not coming and then watch all the extra content on youtube.

Not that this makes me think it is coming again, but I am curious when did you see this or has it even aired yet and what you saw was in a promo for the next AOTS? What segment of AOTS was it on? The Feed, Game Break, Gaming Update or other? Also, what did they say about it exactly?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
yeah, i guess so. final mix isn't really worth it unless your a really big fan or need of a challenge or whatever. i have it right now. i spent a lot of money just to get it...

Sora18

1. if your desprite for the game, get it, because I can tell you that it was worth the wait, and worth them money.

But I thought they closed this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back