• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i saw the extended trailer from KH2:FM, so i came to this site, read up, and now i dont want to put any more time into the normal KH2......damit i maxed my stats out and everything.....and now there is a better fing game that has TONS MORE!! sephiroth, bah! paradox tournys, psh, i want to fight the knight, and leaxus, and zexion, and marluxia, and all those new battles! NOT FAIR!!!

And? It's not as if SE cares. If you actually knew anything about business...

Dawnstrider

ok well if they knew anything about business, then they would put it out world wide and they would make MILLIONS MORE, duh! did YOU ever think of that, hm?

and its not just extra stuff, its a whole new game with more of the story line!

Last edited by a moderator:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
who knows but id rather not take any chances im already grabbing my import...its coming in a couple

its too good a game to take a chance ... cause if it doesnt - what will everyone do? ...

im gonna get my import and hey! - if it does get released in the u.s then ill buy that too and say i have um both...

by the way ... does ne one know when the big square-enix party is that is supposed to give us all this answers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
ok well if they knew anything about business, then they would put it out world wide and they would make MILLIONS MORE, duh! did YOU ever think of that, hm?

If YOU knew anything about business, you would know that it's extremely unlikely they'd get much of a profit. I don't know why so many people think it'd make money.

They'd have to hire the KH2 VA's again for the new scenes, translate Re:CoM and get VA's, they'd have to air commercials, they'd have to ship the game, advertise...

They'd have to put at least a 50$ price tag. There's no way it'd make much money. Most of KH2's sales came from casual gamers, who wouldn't dish out that much money for a Director's Cut. Only the hardcore gamers know about it, and they're the only ones complaining. They're not enough to make SE consider bringing the game.

If anything, SE would LOSE money. So people here think they know SO much...

enigmatic_rage

im already tired of waiting......its not that hard to slap on a couple extras to kh2 and sell it!!!......o and i could care less for RE:com cuz i already got the gba game.............SE needs to take their heads out of thier ass somtimes.........J/K (not)

kthundercat

I think that they could have made more money if they would have released it in the US first, because the fan base is bigger out here anyways. We bought way more copies of the game than Japan. That was the dumb business move.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They have to spend money getting the original English voice actors all back together.
They have to spend money adding to the original KH2 game for US and PAL Regions.
They have to spend money remaking RE: COM with English acting/translations.
They have to spend money translating the game's text and code into multiple languages, again.
They have to spend money in production and shipping of the game itself all across the world
They have to spend money advertising it all over again in multiple regions
They have to compete with the original KH2 and COM that have already dropped in price.
They have to sacrifice fan loyalty in the country of Japan who expected the game to be a special edition for them, meaning potential sales loss of future titles
They also have to risk the special market that is Play Asia.
And they would have to do all of this, while Square Enix is busy with multiple other Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts projects

Simply put, Final Mix+ sales < Final Mix+ re-production

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

We've already seen that: just another source feeding us lies.

I think that they could have made more money if they would have released it in the US first, because the fan base is bigger out here anyways. We bought way more copies of the game than Japan. That was the dumb business move.

YOU obviously are another KH fan who has NO idea what he/she is talking about.

It doesn't matter that we bought more copies than they did. The fans there are much more hardcore. Here, just because it sold really well doesn't mean that people buy it a second time, especially fully-priced.

Japan is a different market than the USA, with different buying habits.

MuffinMan pretty much pointed out all I was going to say, so I'll leave it at that.

They would likely LOSE money if they brought it here. Why is it that so many fans fail to realize that?

Last edited:

NyXaD

They have to spend money getting the original English voice actors all back together.
They have to spend money adding to the original KH2 game for US and PAL Regions.
They have to spend money remaking RE: COM with English acting/translations.
They have to spend money translating the game's text and code into multiple languages, again.
They have to spend money in production and shipping of the game itself all across the world
They have to spend money advertising it all over again in multiple regions
They have to compete with the original KH2 and COM that have already dropped in price.
They have to sacrifice fan loyalty in the country of Japan who expected the game to be a special edition for them, meaning potential sales loss of future titles
They also have to risk the special market that is Play Asia.
And they would have to do all of this, while Square Enix is busy with multiple other Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts projects

Simply put, Final Mix+ sales < Final Mix+ re-production

Who Said they have to Re Dub it? Odds are if we get anyting it will just be subbed, I would be thrilled with that alone

Sora18

and yet here's another KH Fan that says something, that he doesn't understand.

1. If they did bring it over here, and not waste money, they would make it so it works with the USA PS2, and then just put subtitles, so we know what they are talking about. Who cares about the voice acting. I wouldn't mind hearing the japanese language in the game, just put the subtitles and there ya go.

I hardly care for the voice of each character, gameplay all that matters to me. Gameplay is probably the only thign that I care about games. So otherwise forget the english actors, just put subtitles, and I would buy it.

Sora18

i saw the extended trailer from KH2:FM, so i came to this site, read up, and now i dont want to put any more time into the normal KH2......damit i maxed my stats out and everything.....and now there is a better fing game that has TONS MORE!! sephiroth, bah! paradox tournys, psh, i want to fight the knight, and leaxus, and zexion, and marluxia, and all those new battles! NOT FAIR!!!

Sorry for the double post, but I saw this.:rolleyes:

Yea well you do know that there is a import method if your that deprite to get the game. Look if they did release THIS GAME, it would probably take a few years, because they want the parents to forget about the game.

I don't know why you people keep going on with this topic, there is no reason too, just import it's simple, and it only take about a week to get both things, that's what alot of Americans are doing now, how do I know? Well lets see my best friend is doing it, his other friend is doing it, I'm doing it, my cousin is doing it, and umm well last I heard I think my aunt is doing it too, because she loves DDR. And well she thought that Japan got all good songs and we got the crappy songs.

So import it if your that desprite ok?

enough said.

NyXaD

and yet here's another KH Fan that says something, that he doesn't understand.

1. If they did bring it over here, and not waste money, they would make it so it works with the USA PS2, and then just put subtitles, so we know what they are talking about. Who cares about the voice acting. I wouldn't mind hearing the japanese language in the game, just put the subtitles and there ya go.

I hardly care for the voice of each character, gameplay all that matters to me. Gameplay is probably the only thign that I care about games. So otherwise forget the english actors, just put subtitles, and I would buy it.

Thank you Someone actually sees it my way :thumbup:

Sora18

Yea no problem, it's just a true fact, That way they don't waste money on the actors, and well it's kinda common sense.

NyXaD

A thought just came to me, What if for Dbbing it they used sound clips from like the first two games. Switching back and forth through the two games.

"Come on Guys lets go get the Heartless" Sora Squeeked
"Sora are you going through puberty?" Goofy

That would be the best game ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back