• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Preview playing before Fantastic Beasts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If you're heading to the theaters to watch Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindlewald, you may want to get there early! Twitter user dasharinganking was fortunate to catch sight of short preview for KINGDOM HEARTS 3, featuring some never-before-seen footage! 

It's unknown if this is playing before all screenings of the movie or if it's only in select regions and theaters, but dasharinganking spotted this preview while at a Regal Cinema in the U.S, and the preview has also been seen at theaters in the Netherlands.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is something I’ve been saying that they should do for months and I’m so glad to see it happen. A Disney-centric promo in theatres.... I just can’t believe this is real. It’s very well made.

mytomxxx

Should the keyblade of harry potter's world be a giant wand?

Joke aside, I'm happy they are investing so much into the game

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
So there I was, at the movie theater with my lady (earlier today) and she's putting her hand on my thigh and I'm sweatin bullets, this is real. Then all of the sudden this preview comes on, I start screaming and throwing popcorn all over the place. I see Buzz, and I know I can go to infinity and beyond. I see Riku and I know I'm walking the road to dawn. I go into a violent spasm and when I come to, my lady is gone, yet I am not upset, as I got to witness a perfectly cut advertisement that will get tons of people outside of myself excited for this very expensive and well made game.

the red monster

Awards
Finally some actual marketing for the game, the lead up until the game come out should be fun.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
This legit made me emotional. To finally see the game we’ve waited so long for being promoted in front of wide audiences makes me so proud of how far this franchise has come. I truly hope this game brings many more people to discover the magic of Kingdom Hearts.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Some other fans have also spotted the preview at theaters in the Netherlands.

kingsoraful

Awards
Fantastic Beasts? This should be playing in front of WIR and Mary Poppins. Weird. I see this playing next week as well.

kingsoraful

Awards
So at the previous marketing stages, they were still worlds being announced, right?

Yup. Just showing off the worlds that have been announced. This trailer didn't even show off the most recent world announced. At least from what was taped. Also nothing from Frozen or Monsters Inc.

Sdog

Awards
This is the level of marketing we've been waiting for folks! IT's real! It's now! It's... it's...

giphy.gif

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So at the previous marketing stages, they were still worlds being announced, right?

The thing is, with previous English promos like to this, the worlds were already announced long before due to the gap between the Japanese and international releases. So they had more freedom to show things. We’d have to look back at Japanese promos like this to know what kind of precedent exists.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Is it bad I want to enter CoG without seeing the first on account of this trailer? I think so, and yet I want.

Fantastic Beasts? This should be playing in front of WIR and Mary Poppins. Weird. I see this playing next week as well.

Yeah. If this was guaranteed playing before Ralph Breaks the Internet I could hold off.

mytomxxx

I'm not going to say they can do a WiR's world and release a trailer in the theater when Wifi Ralph release. I really not gonna say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back