• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Preview playing before Fantastic Beasts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokie

Why Fantastic Beasts rather than Wreck It Ralph 2? That literally makes no sense considering not only is Harry Potter not a Disney property but Ralph is even a summon character in the game

Yeah, it would make more sense to put the trailer in front of Ralph as it's a Disney movie and the original movie was about gaming.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Someone said they saw it in front of Venom so it's not a Fantastic Beasts exclusive, as ridiculous as that would be.
Unfortunately, unless they've worked at a movie theater, most people don't really know the difference between a pre-show advertisement and an actual trailer. 90% of moviegoers never see the pre-show ads to begin with, so they don't even know they exist. They're usually excessively skippable, but sometimes there are little gems hidden in the package: I never would have found out about Claws if it wasn't for that, since I don't have cable nor do I ever watch commercials, uh, anywhere.

I went to a Regal today and this is exactly what I saw. I’m glad I had a free movie ticket because no KH promo and, as a huge HP fan, I didn’t really enjoy the film, tbh. :(
So did you get a high score blasting those space invaders on the Noovie Arcade App? Maria Menounos has high expectations.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I saw the movie yesterday, but no KH3 preview was shown. Thank you for posting it. There is not much that we already don't know, but it would still be hype to see it.

Seadrin

Awards
Loved this! Especially that moment with Jack reuniting with Sora, Donald and Goofy.. So fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back