• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kairi, Aqua, Sora, and Riku Tsum Tsums join the Disney Tsum Tsum Mobile Game (Japan)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's time for Kairi and Aqua to shine in Disney's Tsum Tsum mobile game.

@nogitako46 first tweeted images of the Kairi and Aqua Tsum Tsums, and @e3m_o tweeted about Sora and Riku Tsum Tsums returning to the game. Hopefully it won't be long until fans who play the Global game will get a chance to obtain these characters.

The second volume of new Tsum Tsums will have 2 characters from the KINGDOM HEARTS series.
New Tsum Tsum #4: Kairi
New Tsum Tsum #5: Aqua
Date Added: September 22, 2018 11:00
High Chance Period: 9/22/2018 ~ 9/25/2018 10:59

Thanks to Zephyr for the translations!

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on TWEWY, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

sephydark

Awards
I like how the picture of Kairi is from KH3 but her Tsum Tsum seems to be based on her KH1 look XP Anyways, it's nice to see more KH characters added to that game and I like that we get some female representation now.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm genuinely shocked that Aqua is a part of an earlier lineup, though she has been getting more and more of the limelight within the past year or so. So, that's good. We just ..rarely if ever skip over the KHII characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back