• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 6th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

July's Weekend-only Raid Event!

■ Event Periods: 
Jul. 7, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 8, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 7, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 9, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Jul. 21, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 22, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 21, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 23, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Event Details: 
July's weekend-only raid event is here!

During the two weekends listed above, you'll have an opportunity to work with your party to take down the towering Fortress Crab Ω Raid Boss to earn Lux and other rewards!

Raid Bosses are especially powerful Heartless, which will appear for a limited amount of time before disappearing. You'll need to coordinate with your party to take them down before they leave -- but if you can, you'll be greatly rewarded for your efforts! Band together with your party to receive all of the possible rewards, including one Magic Broom Medal from the Raid Board!

Additionally, you can obtain bonus Medals by taking down Raid Boss at certain levels!

Bonus Medals for Defeating Level 10 Raid Boss: 
When you defeat the level 10 raid boss, you'll earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals! 
*Only applies to defeating the level 10 raid boss. 

Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonus!

Pacific Time UTC
2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. 
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. 
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. 
8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
9:00 to 10:00 
15:00 to 16:00 
21:00 to 22:00 
3:00 to 4:00

・Lux received from raid bosses doubles!

One-Shot Damage Challenge!

★ One-Shot Damage Challenge!
Deal as much damage as you can in a single hit!

■Event Period:
Jul. 6, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 17, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Jul. 6, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 18, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
・There will be a total of 7 super difficult quests with various limitations. 
・Your goal is to deal as much damage as you can in one hit! It's time for single-hit medals to shine! 
・By completing quest objectives, you can obtain rewards such as the Huey & Dewey & Louie EXP Medal!

Get Prime - KH II Riku & Mickey Within 5 Draws!

★ Get 7★ Prime - KH II Riku & Mickey within 5 draws!

Prime - KH II Riku & Mickey has arrived! Get a 7★ version of him within 5 draws from this Medal Deal! 
As you're also guaranteed to receive a 6★ version of Prime - KH II Riku & Mickey each time you draw from this Deal, you'll be able to take full advantage of the 7★ version's 5 trait slots! 
NOTE: The 6★ version of Prime - KH II Riku & Mickey will have 3 trait slots. 
Plus, you're also guaranteed to get a Tier 4, 7★ Medal per draw from this Medal Deal! 
As an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you evolve a Prime Medal to 7★ rarity, the following will occur: 
・The Medal will have 5 trait slots! 
・You will be able to speer up the Medal using Chip and Dale Medals beyond the current max of +1000 STR and DEF! 
・The Medal will gain an increased SP Attack Bonus buff as a part of its Special Attack!* 
*In the case that the Medal's Special Attack already includes an SP Attack Bonus increase, this value will be further increased from its base value.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jul. 6, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 16, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 6, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 17, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Prime Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 7★ Prime - KH II Riku & Mickey within 5 draws! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 6★ Prime - KH II Riku & Mickey each time you draw from this banner! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Tier 4, 7★ Medal each time you draw from this banner! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted 7★ Prime - KH II Riku & Mickey, 6★ Prime - KH II Riku & Mickey1,000 more base Strength and Defense
Please check the 'Draw Odds' tab for more information on other Boosted Medals obtainable from this banner.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Prime Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Prime - KH II Riku & Mickey (7★) S Upright 4 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ U-STR by 3, STR by 7, S-STR by 4, ↓ targets' U-DEF & S-DEF by 3, DEF by 4. SP ATK B +60%. More damage the higher your HP. All 4 × 18.03 - 22.58
Prime - KH II Riku & Mickey (6★) S Upright 4 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ STR by 7, S-STR by 4, ↓ targets' U-DEF & S-DEF by 3, DEF by 4. SP ATK bonus +40%. More damage the higher your HP. All 4 × 6.16 - 10.72
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
NOTE: Should you use multiple Medals that grant an increased SP attack bonus during the same turn, the effect will not stack. For example, should you use a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +15%" and a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +30%", these effects will not stack; rather, the higher value (+30%) will take effect.

More Proud Mode Quests! (Jul. 5)

★ More Proud Mode Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that Proud Mode Quests up to Quest 600 will be available as of Jul. 5, 2018 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

Complete Daily Extra Battles for Rewards!

Event Period: 
Jul. 4, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 10, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 4, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 11, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

★ Complete objectives for daily quests and obtain rewards!

■Event Details
・During the event, 3 extra battle quests will be available each day from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 6:59 (UTC). 
・You can earn Cid and EXP Medals and other rewards by following specific rules and completing objectives. 
・You won't be able to use any Friend Medals, so come prepared! 
・NOTE: An earlier version of this notice incorrectly noted that Jewels would be available through these quests, we apologize for the confusion.

[Jul. 3 - Jul. 9] Deluxe PvP Ranking Rewards!

■ Deluxe Rewards for PvP Rankings!

■ Event Period: 
Jul. 3, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 9, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 3, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 10, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Who will rise to the top of the PvP rankings? 
For this special ranking period, you will earn more tickets from rewards than during regular PvP rankings! 
We'll also be rewarding the top 100 players with special titles!

■Rewards 
Ranking Reward Title
1st Season 1 Champ
2nd ~ 10th Season 1 Top 10
11th ~ 100th Season 1 Top 100

Do you have what it takes to come out on top?

・While the number of times you can play PVP is limited per day, you can increase your number of tries by purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
 Offer expires on Sun. at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Mon. at 6:59 (UTC) of the week you purchased the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "PVP" 
4. Tap on "Ranking" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: July 6th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I'll be honest, when this medal was revealed for JP I just kinda glanced at it, assumed it was gonna be the JP version of Woody, and moved on expecting us to never get it. Boy was I wrong on every account. It's actually got 2 Turn Buffs and Debuffs, making it really handy for players who don't have KEX+ yet as well as PVP in general when you have multiple Upright Keyblades. Especially Speed...like this week. If it weren't for SENA's obsession with Filler, I'd assume this was planned out farther in advance than it seems to be. Tempted to grab one because I love AoE and multi-turn effects, but between XEX+ and the recent Gem Banners I'm at my limit and trying to ensure I have enough for at least 2 pulls on the Reverse Magic Prime...whenever that becomes a thing. At least it looks like I have a few weeks since Saïx+ will be next Friday. We'll see how close I can get to 15k in the meantime, currently a little over 4k.

Speaking of SENA's Recent Obsession with Filler, how about that One-shot Challenge!? Designed with Veterans in mind because you'd better have Lex+ or a potent 7* Medal or you're hosed! But the rewards are a total of 14 HDLs and 7...freaking...Moogles. The HDLs are actually nice, but missions 2 and 7 are EVIL about it. I'm inclined to believe if you don't have 7* Lex+ you are SOL on those two, as the enemies are too weak to use the big Buffers on for setup since said buffers will just make them explode. The Moogles though are a slap in the face. I'm surprised they don't just put the dang Super Farming Quest back into VIP. JP did a couple weeks ago, but it's been longer since Global had it. SENA would make money, the playerbase who gets VIP could farm HDLs, and SENA wouldn't need to make these filler quests, putting that money towards quests players actually want. Same case for the Extra Battle stuff, they're glorified Proud Mode quests so are also not as new player friendly. HDLs are not as valuable as Mirrors, Brooms, Jewels, and Gems. Mainly because Planes can be farmed and even if it takes longer to level up 7* medals with Planes the Optimize button defaults to Planes, so....not that much longer.

Speaking of Proud Mode, we finally get some more quests! Still not up to the batch with Alignment Gems yet, but we're getting there. I do like that Mirrors are common in Proud Mode rewards now. That's always nice, and you can never go wrong with more Gems. And Jewels. Definitely the Jewels.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Banners, banners everywhere. Prime Woody and Xion EX+ are certainly a much higher priority than this one, but geez. We can't catch a break at all. And releasing both Kairi and Xion so close together was already scummy beyond belief.

I got to thinking, should I actually save for Saix+... I concluded that maybe not. No matter how strong he is, 6* medals are just not up to par anymore, and there is no chance in heck I'll be able to upgrade a tier 8 anytime soon thanks to the horrible PvP system. It's like, why even go for him? Only people who are super successful/lucky in PvP will be able to make him useful. If he has an insanely high multiplier as a 6* that makes him compete with 7* medals that could be a problem, because then those who can evolve him will be on a completely new level of power, when they're already so far ahead.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Since I'm not a whale or even a dolphin, I am forced to save all my jewels for future and possible guaranteed pulls for Kairi EX+. It could be a 5 pull guarantee or a 10 pull guarantee. Either way, I want to have enough saved. I know it may be months away, but still, I cannot afford to spend the jewels. I don't really play much PvP, only the required 3 rounds.

I am mind boggled by the amount of money people considered whales must be spending. I mean, to be able to guilt and pull for all these banners must take hundreds and hundreds of dollars...all on digital content. SMH. What a waste of real money.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Since I'm not a whale or even a dolphin, I am forced to save all my jewels for future and possible guaranteed pulls for Kairi EX+. It could be a 5 pull guarantee or a 10 pull guarantee. Either way, I want to have enough saved. I know it may be months away, but still, I cannot afford to spend the jewels. I don't really play much PvP, only the required 3 rounds.

I am mind boggled by the amount of money people considered whales must be spending. I mean, to be able to guilt and pull for all these banners must take hundreds and hundreds of dollars...all on digital content. SMH. What a waste of real money.

It's got to be more than hundreds and hundreds of dollars at this point. It is absolutely ridiculous. As much as I want to say people can do with their money what they want, this is just too much. It is such an enormous rip-off.

hlc1988

Awards

I've run out of Dale medals to strengthen defense. Why are these no longer offered as readily as they once were?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

im at a content spot in the game atm got me a kairi got some jewels saved up about to hit 400 and get 5000 more, plus 3000 free jewels this weekend is pretty nice

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

It takes me three tries to defeat this weekend raid boss. That is really bad. I don't know why SENA thinks it is so 'fun' to raise the HP to this high for a feature that is already so arduous to play to begin with.

Pulled from the Woody banner this morning in hopes of maybe getting a 7* Woody on the first pull. What I got was... Interesting. I pulled a 7* Buzz Lightyear in that pull, which was really nice to see. Then I also pulled two Woody's, one boosted... But neither of them 7*. *sigh* It really got my hopes up there. It's Woody I really wanted because my speed medals are the absolute weakest for me right now. All I have are 6*s. PvP this week is really hard because of the reliance on speed medals, which I have pretty much none of. =/

Looking at the damage calculator site, Prime Buzz apparently does even more damage than Illustrated Goofy which really took me by surprise. I stuck him in the pet slot of my Olympia in pvp hoping that gives me quite a boost.

Sadly, without being successful in PvP I can't even get the fairies to even evolve my boosted Woody.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Well, they did it. The absolute madmen, they did it.

SENA has officially gotten me to hate Raid Bosses.

Absurd HP? Check. Super low amount of Lux gained in comparison to that HP? Check. Takes multiple runs just to kill ONE!? Big Flipping Check. I was hoping we'd get something like the Trident Tail from last month. Hoping SENA wouldn't push this power spike any further than it had gotten. I was dead wrong. Dead. Wrong. And now the one thing, the one *insert expletive of choice here* thing I actually consistently enjoyed in this game has been utterly ruined because "Muh Whales need challenges yo!" SMFH. Not even gonna bother farming this crab, I'll just fight enough to get the Broom and go. Gods Dammit SENA, you're screwing up again!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Well, they did it. The absolute madmen, they did it.

SENA has officially gotten me to hate Raid Bosses.

Absurd HP? Check. Super low amount of Lux gained in comparison to that HP? Check. Takes multiple runs just to kill ONE!? Big Flipping Check. I was hoping we'd get something like the Trident Tail from last month. Hoping SENA wouldn't push this power spike any further than it had gotten. I was dead wrong. Dead. Wrong. And now the one thing, the one *insert expletive of choice here* thing I actually consistently enjoyed in this game has been utterly ruined because "Muh Whales need challenges yo!" SMFH. Not even gonna bother farming this crab, I'll just fight enough to get the Broom and go. Gods Dammit SENA, you're screwing up again!

Is anyone actually looking for a challenge from raid bosses? The point of them are just to defeat them over and over again for lux, or that's what I thought. This raid boss completely fails at that, as the lux is low, but the HP is absurdly high.

Meow Wow

Awards

I only ever do raid bosses when there is a lux up time. Other than that I don't even bother because there are better things I could be doing.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I only ever do raid bosses when there is a lux up time. Other than that I don't even bother because there are better things I could be doing.

The problem is that even with the lux bonus hour, the lux collected is pitiful and not fair to counter the high HP the boss has. SENA is ruthless and purposefully mean. They are driving many from playing this game anymore. Many people are leaving the game a 1 star review on Google Play and iTunes. I intend to do the same. It sucks because I am so close to getting to level 350 and that 5,000 jewel reward, but obviously, it ain't gonna happen with this obscene raid boss lux awards.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Is anyone actually looking for a challenge from raid bosses? The point of them are just to defeat them over and over again for lux, or that's what I thought. This raid boss completely fails at that, as the lux is low, but the HP is absurdly high.

I've seen the assumption around various forums that the reason behind stat inflations isn't just to drive sales of the new powercreep shiny, but to provide the upper echelons with challenges they can't outright curbstomp in a single battle. I'm with you on this one though, it's a BS reason especially given Raid Bosses are normally the best source of Lux in the game, or at least they used to be. Raid Bosses shouldn't have Obscene HP unless the amount of Lux they can give justifies the large amount. This boss doesn't. I even left a comment on one of their Twitter posts as soon as it showed up that they should triple the Lux they've programmed the upcoming Raid Event boss to give so that it's not a repeat of this one and the Jewel Princess. Dunno if they'll actually listen, but if not I'll definitely send a formal complaint in about it through Feedback.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

ShadowXemnas, this community is so Jekyl/Hyde. I was perfectly fine with the state of raid bosses up until that Global Festival fiasco. No problems. No issues. But I saw so many players on Twitter bitching about how too easy the raid bosses were, no challenge, blah, blah, blah. Those same people better not be complaining now. And if the whales thought they weren't challenging enough, too bad. Go hang out and spend all your money in PvP and quit bitching. Let your other party members raid then. This is why this game is failing right now.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

well to be fair that raid boss does say omega crab, any time they have an omega boss its generally a harder boss to do, i think thats just the soul reason, like when they throw out omega union raid bosses that we all had to suffer through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back