• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Special Board display in Shinjuku Metro!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

To commemorate the announcement of KINGDOM HEARTS III's release on January 25, 2019 in Japan, Square Enix has put up a special board displaying the "Stories Connecting to III". This board will be on display at the Shinjuku Metro Promenade from June 25~July 1.

The Special Board will feature numerous images of in-game cutscenes set in the various Disney worlds. In addition, there will be five boxes based on the books that appear in the "Stories Connecting to III" summary movies. These boxes contain leaflets; there are 15 versions in total, each one depicting a different artwork and text from the books. The cover of the book is printed on the reverse side of the leaflets, so you can fold it up to create your own!

At 10:00, 14:00, 17:00, and 20:00 JST, visitors may remove one leaflet from each book to take home. There is a limited quantity, so be sure to visit early to get one! 

A Twitter campaign will also take place, ending on July 8th at 23:59 JST. Share your impressions of the recap videos via the official website. 50 lucky winners will be chosen by lottery and will receive a set of 5 notebooks based on the picture books.

Source: Dengeki Online, Game Watch

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

I'll try and see how many of these I can snag, but if it's super limited I'll just try and go for the first one, I think...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

I'll try and see how many of these I can snag, but if it's super limited I'll just try and go for the first one, I think...

Good luck! Take lots of pictures :D

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Good luck! Take lots of pictures :D

Will do! I have no idea if they will have a problem with me going in and out of the line to try to get all the different copies, but I suppose with two hours in-between the leaflet hand out times that I might be able to go home and change into different clothes or something and disguise myself differently each time haha.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I don't suppose they'd be willing to honor a winner from overseas, would they

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Wow, amazing, even I could even see new images of never before seen footage on both the Frozen, Toy Story, Monster's Inc., Hercules, Pirates and especially the Tangled worlds including the Corona Dancing Mini-game.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Very cool. Nice to see this spot being used again after the Memorial Clock.

What's the foot traffic like at the station? I'm assuming lots of people.

Also those notebooks! God I wish you could buy those somewhere. I like Dawn the best because you know...Riku is the best boy.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
so im there now ill upload pics when i get back home-- they handed out one page frim each book but there looked to be three varieties so i only got one third of whats available. also they played the full theme song over the speakers. its beautful guys ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Eonstar890

Awards
I was actually lucky enough tho be in Tokyo today and go to this and these pamphlets are beautifullllll I’m gonna frame these when I get home. <3

Ryuli

so im there now ill upload pics when i get back home-- they handed out one page frim each book but there looked to be three varieties so i only got one third of whats available. also they played the full theme song over the speakers. its beautful guys ヽ(;▽;)ノ

So there are not one leaflet per book? I planned to go after work :> ... But I only have time until Thursday and because of work I can only go to the 8 o'clock slot. So I am afraid I will not get every leaflet and there will be a neverending queue ;___;

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
So there are not one leaflet per book? I planned to go after work :> ...

Basically there are the books up against a wall and they only allow you to pull one page from each book, but from what I could see there were three different designs of leaflets per book. So you will get 5 leaflets, but there are a variety of ones you will randomly get, I guess so not everyone receives the same ones. They had staff pushing people through and they refused to let you switch to a different leaflet if you didn't like the one you pulled out. You also had no idea which one you were getting until it was out.

I can only assume there are 3 designs though, as those are all the ones I saw. There might be more.

So I am afraid I will not get every leaflet and there will be a neverending queue ;___;

They should have leaflets for you I imagine. I was at the 10:00 line and they actually ran out half way through and just restocked the books while the line waited. So you should be able to get your five leaflets. The question is which set you end up getting. Hopefully someone else ended up getting a different set than mine and can share those images. I will probably go back another day though and try my luck again.

Sorry that I only have potato quality images of my stuff (my camera is...not the best). I have a few more pictures of the board. Not sure how best to share them, but I put them in an album I will link below if that's okay. I have images from all the leaflets I picked up plus a few of the display board.

https://imgur.com/a/Rq6pVHi

Last edited:

Ryuli

@AmaryllisMoth Thank you very much for this detailed explanation! I also saw the new KHInsider news about it and so excited to get there after work! Now I hope the queue won't kill me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back