• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► RUMOR: Kingdom Hearts 3 Funko POP figures coming soon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If you are a Funko POP hunter or just love inexpensive figures, Kingdom Hearts fans should be excited for the upcoming wave of Funko POP figures rumored to be arriving this year0. Via anerdydad and popcurated, listings for Kingdom Hearts 3 Funko POP figures appeared for Sora, Donald, Goofy, and "Sora Mons" (most likely meant to be Sora's Monsters Inc. form).

Please note that no Funko POP figures have been officially announce by Funko at this time.  

(Image via anerdydad)

Update: Popcurated have announced four more listings for Kingdom Hearts III Funko Pops. Mickey, Riku, Soldier Heartless, and Vanitas have both been teased to get the Funko treatment alongside the four pops listed above. However, Funko still have not confirmed the existence of these Pops.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'll definitely get the monster forms since I dunno if we will ever get more products of them. But I'm curious if they are just changing Donald and Goofy's poses a little and trying to sell them again lol.

I still see some of the original wave around, so its not like they are off shelves already ha.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll definitely get the monster forms since I dunno if we will ever get more products of them. But I'm curious if they are just changing Donald and Goofy's poses a little and trying to sell them again lol.

I still see some of the original wave around, so its not like they are off shelves already ha.

They overproduced. A lot of people bought them, but they didn’t have them strategicly placed. Like if they could have gotten Disney Parks & Resorts and the Disney Stores to take some of them, they likely would have gotten more exposure.

But it is fine because most of the leftover Pops should sell with the new ones.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I read that as “Sora Mom” and thought we’re finally going to see her

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Could be their toy form outfits (which really should just replace their old ones.)

I read that as “Sora Mom” and thought we’re finally going to see her
I did too!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Could be their toy form outfits (which really should just replace their old ones.)

I did too!

I guess they could just do that, but it would be suspicious we are getting monster Sora instead of Toy Sora then. Maybe there are more than just these 4 though. In fact, I guess that sounds likely lol.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I am trying so hard to stop buying these things, but they find a way to pull me back in every freaking time. I'll have to see them all first, but the only one I can see myself getting this time is probably KH3 Sora. I might get his Monster Form as well, because we may not get many more figures of that form like Sora2016 pointed out. Plus Funko's original line of monster POPs are actually really cute, so I can only imagine what Sora's will look like.

I just want more Mystery Minis. I would love it if we got a second wave that focused on the KH3 versions of the characters or Organization XIII.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I still think Donald and Goofy are getting new outfits! If this rumor is true, then I just feel like that furthers that idea!

Their toy form outfits are very different to their normal ones, while Sora's toy form looks very similar to his normal KH3 clothes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Really hope these pops aren't US exclusive like the KH Tron pops.

Really can't wait to see these pops. Very curious about Donald and Goofy since they don't have new clothes.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'll probably get these, just because of how cute SDG's designs for the Monsters, Inc. world turned out (I'll have to pass on hypothetical Toy Story variants). I'm sad they haven't put out Atlantica variants yet. :(

I'd be more excited for a KH3 Riku pop though. The good thing about Marluxia returning in KH3 (and other characters like TAV, Namine, likely Ansem the Wise, and so on) is that they'll be more likely to get pops sooner rather than later, since KH3 will likely take attention away from the past games for the KH pop line for a while.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Really hope these pops aren't US exclusive like the KH Tron pops.

Really can't wait to see these pops. Very curious about Donald and Goofy since they don't have new clothes.

I wonder if they're also in their monster forms but weren't specified as such? Since there were two Soras, maybe they had to distinguish between them but didn't feel the need to for Donald and Goofy? That's my only guess, otherwise I really have no idea what they could be. New poses alone wouldn't be worth it to me.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm surprised that there's yet to be Kingdom Hearts Nendroids. They'd look absolutely amazing and sell like hotcakes!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I still think Donald and Goofy are getting new outfits! If this rumor is true, then I just feel like that furthers that idea!

Their toy form outfits are very different to their normal ones, while Sora's toy form looks very similar to his normal KH3 clothes.

I hope you’re right. Maybe we go somewhere between Monster’s Inc and Toy Story where they’ll get new outfits? I know they said Hercules, Toy Story, and Monster’s Inc are in the first round of worlds, but Twilight Town is also likely to be right after Hercules. So maybe there’s yet another original world that will be in the first round of worlds?

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I'm surprised that there's yet to be Kingdom Hearts Nendroids. They'd look absolutely amazing and sell like hotcakes!

Same here! Now that Good Smile Company is making quite a few Disney Nendoroids, I keep praying that they'll eventually make a Sora figure. They probably won't due to licensing reasons, but I would love for them to do KH eventually!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I guess Bandai and Good Smile make some of the same licenses, but I feel like the SH Figuarts is the first time they have given the license to anyone like that. But yea with Nedoroids making multiple Disney figures now it is possible. I do love Nendoroids tho I only have one....I do sorta think they are a little overprices tho. Hence why I don't get them often ha.

I'm just hoping Bandai keeps making characters SE hasn't deemed worthy enough for Play Arts or now Bring Arts.... like how did it take this long for us to get high quality Donald and Goofy figures?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
I hope you’re right. Maybe we go somewhere between Monster’s Inc and Toy Story where they’ll get new outfits? I know they said Hercules, Toy Story, and Monster’s Inc are in the first round of worlds, but Twilight Town is also likely to be right after Hercules. So maybe there’s yet another original world that will be in the first round of worlds?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Tangled being after all of those worlds kinda puts a nail in that coffin...unless they are purposefully switching the models to keep the surprise which is possible but I dunno how probable.[/FONT]

I really think D & G's outfits in Toy Story can be explained by the fact they were designed by someone else. The Pixar employee probably wanted them all to look like the were in the same toy line, hence why those two were changed more to match Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back