• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[English Sub] Union X: Agrabah Finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

10 new story quests have been added! After being blown away to the snowy mountains, the player reunites with Aladdin and returns to Agrabah. Can you defeat Jafar?

Translations coming soon.

(You find yourself in a snowy wasteland.)

Chirithy: Are you okay?

It looks like we've lost Aladdin.

What on earth happened back at the palace?

Let's find Aladdin and ask!

(You manage to find Aladdin.)

Aladdin: Sorry you got involved in all this.

What happened, you mean?

It's all my fault. I couldn't tell Jasmine the truth, and drove Genie away because of it. 

On top of that, Jafar stole the magic lamp. He's probably used its power to take over Agrabah by now.

I'm worried about Jasmine and the sultan. We've got to get back to Agrabah.

Where are we?

If Carpet were here, he could fly us back... Will you help me find him?

(You find Carpet.)

Aladdin: Glad to see you're all in one piece.

Sorry to rush you, but we've got to get back to Agrabah.

(Carpet flies you back to Agrabah. You enter the palace from the balcony.)

Aladdin: Let's walk from here.

(Jafar relaxes in his newly claimed throne room with Jasmine by his side.)

Jafar: What do you say, my dear? Why, with you as my queen...

Jasmine: Never!

(Her response angers him, but he controls himself. Meanwhile, you and Aladdin manage to sneak in.)

Jafar: No.

Genie, I have decided to make my final wish. I wish for Princess Jasmine to fall desperately in love with me.

(Jasmine turns in shock by his words. She sees Aladdin, and decides to play along and distract Jafar, giving Aladdin the opportunity to snatch the lamp. However, Iago alerts Jafar before he can grab it. Jafar blasts you and Aladdin away. )

Jafar: This time, I'll kill you myself.

(He transforms into a giant snake separates, and you and Aladdin leap into action.)

Aladdin: Get away from here, Jasmine!

(The others escape.)

(You and Aladdin defeat Jafar, but he just gets back up and coils around the two of you, squeezing tightly.)

Jafar:  You little fool! You thought you could defeat the most powerful being on earth!

Without the genie, boy, you're nothing!

Aladdin: The genie!

The genie!

(Aladdin sees Genie and quickly thinks of a plan.)

Aladdin: The genie has more power than you'll ever have!

Jafar: What!!

Aladdin: He gave you your power, he can take it away!

Genie: Al, what are you doing? Why are you bringing me into this?

Aladdin: Face it, Jafar--you're still just second best!

Jafar: You're right! His power does exceed my own! But not for long!

Slave, I make my third wish! I wish to be an all powerful genie!

Genie: All right, your wish is my command.

Way to go, Al.

(Jafar is transformed into a Genie. You and Aladdin fight him once again, but he continues to surge with power.)

Jafar: Yes! Yes! The power! The absolute power!

The universe is mine to command, to control!

Aladdin: Not so fast, Jafar! Aren't you forgetting something?

You wanted to be a genie, you got it!

Jafar: What!?

Aladdin: And everything that goes with it!

Jafar: No! No!

(Aladdin holds up Jafar's magic lamp. He's sucked into its confines, dragging Iago in with him.

Agrabah returns to normal and everyone gathers on the balcony. )

Genie: Ten-thousand years in a cave of wonders ought to chill him out!

(Genie takes Jafar's lamp and flicks it far into the distance. Aladdin and Jasmine finally get a chance to talk.)

Aladdin: Jasmine, I'm sorry I lied to you about being a prince.

Jasmine: I know why you did.

Aladdin: Well, I guess... this is goodbye?

Jasmine: Oh, that stupid law. This isn't fair--

I love you.

Genie: Al, no problem. You've still got one wish left.

Just say the word and you're a prince again.

Aladdin: But Genie, what about your freedom?

Genie: Hey, it's only an eternity of servitude. This is love.

Aladdin: Jasmine, I do love you, but I've got to stop pretending to be something I'm not.

Jasmine: I understand.

Aladdin: Genie, I wish for your freedom.

(Genie is in shock.)

Aladdin: Genie, you're free!

(Aladdin holds up Genie's lamp. Magic shoots out of it and frees Genie of his shackles, then falls to the ground. Genie gingerly picks it up.)

Genie: I'm free.

I'm free.

(He leaps into the air and flies around in joy.)

Genie: I'm free! I'm free at last!

(Genie sees Aladdin and realizes they have to part.)

Aladdin: Genie, I'm--I'm gonna miss you.

Genie: Me too, Al.

No matter what anybody says, you'll always be a prince to me.

Sultan: That's right. You've certainly proven your worth as far as I'm concerned.

It's that law that's the problem.

Jasmine: Father?

Sultan: Well, am I sultan or am I sultan? From this day forth, the princess shall marry whomever she deems worthy.

(Jasmine leaps into Aladdin's arms.)

Jasmine: Him! I choose...

I choose you, Aladdin.

Aladdin: Call me Al.

(The two share a kiss as everyone looks on. Chirithy appears.)

Chirithy: As expected, true happiness cannot be found within lies.

(You nod and turn back to the others. Chirithy mumbles to himself.)

Chirithy: That's right. I want to be honest too.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Union X: Agrabah Finale

Hurray! Thank you lord its finally over lol.

Snake Jafar finally as a boss is nice to see. Always was sad that couldn't work out in Kh1.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

It's cool to finally see Snake jafar..guess the long wait for the finale was worth it for this. I wonder why they couldn't do this for KH2..but it's whatever at this point it finally happened eventually.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

DOTH MY EYES DECIEVE ME, IT'S FINALLY OVER! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW CONTENT!

Qiesamuel

I wonder how many months will it take for them to finish Enchanted Dominion's story? 2 months are the best guess I think. So we'll get new world in May at the latest, unless we return to Daybreak Town for the main story.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I wonder how many months will it take for them to finish Enchanted Dominion's story? 2 months are the best guess I think. So we'll get new world in May at the latest, unless we return to Daybreak Town for the main story.

Considering that ED may also include the "present-day" Maleficent from the Browser-Chi Secret Ending I dunno if they really need to finish ED before going on with the main story since it may be involved in it.

ImVentus

Awards

At least now we don't haft to deal with more filler outside of ED. I kind of felt like Agrabah was a bit rushed with it's characters. Where was Rajah & Abu as an elephant?

I look forward to see new content.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

At least now we don't haft to deal with more filler outside of ED. I kind of felt like Agrabah was a bit rushed with it's characters. Where was Rajah & Abu as an elephant?

I look forward to see new content.

I mean since they are focusing on new Disney worlds going forward, I unfortunately expect them to still be filler unless the writers suddenly figure out how to weave them into the story lol. I am excited to get new Disney stuff myself still...my only other concern is if it just drags on as long as Agrabah like this? Like a few missions over a couple months made it feel worse than it really is imo.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

You know what, Agrabah was worth it just for the snake. Yeah I said it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'd hope they're able to weave in some aspects of the main plot into these new worlds. Everything's been a copy/paste from their original films, it's been such a bore.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I'd hope they're able to weave in some aspects of the main plot into these new worlds. Everything's been a copy/paste from their original films, it's been such a bore.

Agreed, its the least effort they have ever put into the Disney plots. Like the reason I don't think I mind how detached, say, CoM had the Disney plots was because it was all original based on the theme of the game, being memories of course lol.

I don't see why they can't at least do something like that...but to blunt I figure whatever we get will just continue this trend. I would love to be wrong tho.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I disagree, you have to remember that this is a free to play mobile game at the end of the day. Casual consumers also play this game, so having a page-by-page retelling of the Disney worlds provides familiarity to those kind of players. And speaking of the mobile experience, you have to understand that this is a bitesized experiences. Let's have all of the creative, original elements be attached to the console Kingdom Hearts games.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I disagree, you have to remember that this is a free to play mobile game at the end of the day. Casual consumers also play this game, so having a page-by-page retelling of the Disney worlds provides familiarity to those kind of players. And speaking of the mobile experience, you have to understand that this is a bitesized experiences. Let's have all of the creative, original elements be attached to the console Kingdom Hearts games.
You do realize I’m referring to the main plot of UX, right? The one that’s been barely referenced in the console titles?

I’m saying I’d prefer if they give us a reason to visit Disney worlds by holding our interest with something relevant.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

speaking of uniox next story could it be main since it probally going to be near the anniversty date?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Agreed.
In the beginning we had glimpses of new stories for WL, DW and AG, which weren't that good but still, and then we just got the movie stories.
I think the biggest embarrassment is still Olympus Coliseum which was some weird mix of the KH & KHII plot. I acknowledge the work they put in the new cutscenes though and hope the main story gets the same treatment soon enough.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Casual consumers also played KH1 back in the day.

Nomura and crew have made it *exceedingly* clear that Union Cross will be "deeply connected" to the plot of KH3. This is, as annoying as it is to say, a main title. Just because it's on a phone shouldn't mean it's totally fine if it half-asses its story. In fact, being that dull may end up scaring away potential new fans.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Casual consumers also played KH1 back in the day.

Nomura and crew have made it *exceedingly* clear that Union Cross will be "deeply connected" to the plot of KH3. This is, as annoying as it is to say, a main title. Just because it's on a phone shouldn't mean it's totally fine if it half-asses its story. In fact, being that dull may end up scaring away potential new fans.

Yeah, but that's a game that came out in 2002. I get that it was remastered for 2013 and 2017, but you have to understand that a bunch of new people are getting into the series through Kingdom Hearts III marketing. Having Union Cross is a more contemporary means to get new people into the series as a free to play mobile app is easy access for consumers.

Also, You're over-estimate the dedication of Kingdom Hearts fans. And besides, Nomura's the same person to tell us that new surprises await us in Union Cross only to elongate the plot of Agrabah. The story seems to be planned far ahead from when it actually gets updated into the app, so I feel that by the time Kingdom Hearts III is ready to be released, people will get all the relevant lore elements that cross-pollinate between Union X and III.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Freaking finally! I'm so happy to see Snake Jafar finally in KH, too! Even if it's UX.

Kinda disappointed we don't see Jasmine in her red outfit. XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Updated OP with subbed videos!

Nice lead in at the end with Chirithy. Poor baby doesn't want to keep lying to us ;-;

Astrono

A nice end to a fun world. And Chirithy's comment, I think things are going to get interesting back in Daybreak Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back