• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► [UNCONFIRMED] Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date To Be Revealed at E3 2018!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Update: After further investigation, we've learned this was not officially confirmed at last night's event. Consider it debunked for the time being. We apologise for the inconvenience.

@Squaresofti reports that during the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event at D23, it was revealed that Kingdom Heart 3's release date will be announced at E3 2018!

In 2013, Square Enix released the plotline of Kingdom Hearts 3:

"Believing light and darkness must remain in balance, Master Xehanort seeks to spark war against the tyranny of light to restore equilibrium. In an effort to undermine Xehanort's plot, Sora, Donald and Goofy search for seven guardians of light and the Key to Return Hearts, while King Mickey and Riku search for previous Keyblade wielders. KINGDOM HEARTS III features a mature Sora as the main protagonist who sets forth on an adventure with Mickey, Donald and Goofy through new and legendary Disney worlds. KINGDOM HEARTS III will make full use of next generation console technologies to showcase a stunning universe packed full of worlds based on Disney properties."

Don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

kingsoraful

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date To Be Revealed at E3 2018!

This means it's coming in likely September/October like Birth By Sleep.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I'm hyped because that gives me real hopes that there will be a playable demo or at least something at gamescom in August.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm hyped because that gives me real hopes that there will be a playable demo or at least something at gamescom in August.
Yeah, I've been accidentally dropping the demo stuff these last few weeks. I'm trying to plan a trip to LA for a week so I can go to E3. My first (and probably only) trip but it's so expensive! Just being there to play KH3 would have been great, but to be there when the release date is announced!? That would be amazing.

ImVentus

Awards

I'm betting on October-November to latest early December.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yeah, I've been accidentally dropping the demo stuff these last few weeks. I'm trying to plan a trip to LA for a week so I can go to E3. My first (and probably only) trip but it's so expensive! Just being there to play KH3 would have been great, but to be there when the release date is announced!? That would be amazing.

I can understand that! If I were a citizen of the USA, I'd probably consider that, too, haha! It will be such a huge moment, even though we already know it's this year.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I can understand that! If I were a citizen of the USA, I'd probably consider that, too, haha! It will be such a huge moment, even though we already know it's this year.
It's frightening! Return plane tickets cost over $1000, and it's a lot of money to drop on a single week. Plus I'd be on a plane for 13-20 hours.

But it's Kingdom Hearts 3. At E3. With a new trailer and there's no excuses for not having English voices this time. And a release date. Oh man, I have to go don't I?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

It's frightening! Return plane tickets cost over $1000, and it's a lot of money to drop on a single week. Plus I'd be on a plane for 13-20 hours.

But it's Kingdom Hearts 3. At E3. With a new trailer and there's no excuses for not having English voices this time. And a release date. Oh man, I have to go don't I?

I'd be a reasonable adult and say "no! Save your money! The game will release anyway!", but duuuuuuude yes you have to go, it's KH3 and it's going to be lit and you're going to cry and enjoy every second of it.

kingsoraful

Awards

This basically lines up with a September/October release date ala BBS and also Super Mario Odyssey.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

what the wagger the game land on a seven or thirteen of a month

Phantom

That's great news. Just a few days ago I was wondering when the release date would be confirmed.

Inb4 release date is 31.12.2018.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm guessing along with the release date they will show off San Fransokyo and the official reveal of Frozen at E3.

Though I wouldn't mind if Frozen was leaked early like Monsters Inc, lol.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

all i know is kh3 better be the first or last game show at the sony e3 confernce

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

It's good to know when we can expect that info. Ugh, E3 is calling me.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

all i know is kh3 better be the first or last game show at the sony e3 confernce
today’s news has me in such a good mood, i think i’m gonna buy you a dictionary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back