• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Record Keeper collaboration with KH Union X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X is holding a collaboration even with Final Fantasy Record Keeper from 2/22 at 5:00pm ~ 3/8 at 4:59pm PST!

To commemorate this, a Gummi Ship campaign will be held from 2/10~2/16! In this campaign, players will be operating the familiar gummi ship to earn scores and earn rewards based on the combined score of all players around the world!

Points FFRK Rewards KHUX Rewards
100,000,000 pt 10 Mythril,
a set of 15 of each
Major Orb
10 Moogle Medals
300,000,000 pt 2 Stamina Potions
2 Memory Crystal III Lodes
10 Huey & Dewey & Louie Medals
?,???,???,??? pt A set of 20 of each 4* Mote
(Spirit, Dexterity, Vitality,
Wisdom, Bravery),
a set of 50 Giant Scarletite
and Giant Adamantite
1 Cid10 Medal
?,???,???,??? pt A set of 20 of each 4* Mote
(Spirit, Dexterity, Vitality,
Wisdom, Bravery),
3 Dark Matter (5*)
1 Illustrated Sephiroth Medal
?,???,???,??? pt

3 Stamina Potions,
1 Kingdom Key
(KH) (5* weapon)

1 Illustrated Cloud Medal, 600 Jewels

In the Union X side of the event, players will be able to use the Record Keeper avatar and fight against Gilgamesh and Kefka!

In the Record Keeper side of the event, players will be able to recruit Sora and Riku to their party and use the power of the Keyblade to defeat Heartless!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Although unrelated to this collaboration, MezzoMiki reports that the new world teased in August 2016 has been revealed! This is a brand new world making its debut in the Kingdom Hearts series, and doesn't even appear in Kingdom Hearts 3!

FINALLY

So, any clues or reveal as to what exactly the world is?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
This is a brand new world making its debut in the Kingdom Hearts series, and doesn't even appear in Kingdom Hearts 3!

Yo, wha.

Gilgamesh and Kefka in KH is great, I would love if its a hint at things to come lol.

Skyzor

OMG that second shot heartlees is beatiful. Can anyone tell me it's name so i search it up? I really wanna draw it hehehe

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
OMG that second shot heartlees is beatiful. Can anyone tell me it's name so i search it up? I really wanna draw it hehehe

Do you mean the screenshot? That's just a heartless version of Kefka from Final Fantasy 6 lol. This is the first time we have seen this, so this is the only pic of it anyway. I think?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Those Heartless versions look amazing. Heck, I couldn't tell Gilgamesh was a Heartless at first, looks like he was ripped right out of FFV. Given his travels I wouldn't be surprised. Heartless God Kefka looks glorious, I really hope we get these in Global. I wanna fight that Kefka.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
FINALLY

So, any clues or reveal as to what exactly the world is?

Nope! It's very odd. This new world reveal has been reported on multiple sites now, but nobody is saying what it is.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Nope! It's very odd. This new world reveal has been reported on multiple sites now, but nobody is saying what it is.
i guessing it ownt know until after the filer world are done

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
So amazing to see V get referenced in the series. I'll be looking forward to the localized event.

I almost couldn't tell these were Heartless versions. I had to double-take.

A new world?! I'm ready.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
As if heartless versions of Disney villains wasn't silly enough.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wow, I absolutely love Kefka's and Gilgamesh's design.
I don't love the rewards too much though...

eiczerofour

I am excited for this. As someone who just got into Record Keeper to play the Gumi ship mini game and get the Sora and Riku sprites, does anyone know how to do this? I cannot find the Kingdom Hearts game anywhere on this, just an ad for it saying today is the second day of the event... I know the KH game event does not start for about a week but this new RK game is confusing me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back