• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch Monogram unbox the third series of Kingdom Hearts foam key rings!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

In August 2017, Monogram announced that a third series of their 3D foam Kingdom Hearts key chains would be going into production. Monogram have officially announced the third series with a set of photos and an unboxing video!

Series three contains Vampire Sora, Roxas, Axel, Terra, Aqua, Namine, Xion, Halloween Donald Duck, and Halloween Goofy as well as two exclusive keyblades (Earth Shaker and Rainfell).

While a release date has not yet been set, Hot Topic and Box Lunch are currently confirmed to be selling the key rings.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I just saw this on Twitter, and I'm still crying about the fact that they included Xion. I've been waiting all this time for some kind of Xion merch...

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I just saw this on Twitter, and I'm still crying about the fact that they included Xion. I've been waiting all this time for some kind of Xion merch...

It's also nice because hers actually looks decent. I don't really like most of these (Axel is an abomination, sadly), but Xion looks good enough.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Lol when she keeps calling Xion a boy, at least she says she doesn't play the games immediately as she starts to do that.

I have always found these cute but when I bought one and used it as an actual key chain it gets super dirty just from use over time. I have a Tinker Bell one and she looks like she rolled around in dirt lol. But she is literally years old..but I kinda hate when keychains are like that.

Kinda like how the old phone charms of KH Mobile they made, when I used them their faces just wiped off as i carried them lol. Then I bought some and just kind of have them on a shelf cuz I don't want them to get ruined... I would do the same with these but tbh I dunno how I would even display them.

Veevee

Awards
Adorable. Especially the Terra and Aqua ones. Which brings me to the question, where's Ventus? Like in ... Terra, Aqua and VENTUS? xD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
What I find especially confusing about them not having Ventus is that they even have "half" of him already. They already have Roxas hair, could've literally copied that and just given him other clothes. Dafuq?

DefiantHeart

Awards

Ikr? They finally remembered her. XD

Glad they made more variety with the lesser released KH characters. I'd get them, but I don't have much money at the moment. I managed to snag a Funko pop Kairi figure at Target for Christmas, so I'll be satisfied with that for now.

Lol when she keeps calling Xion a boy, at least she says she doesn't play the games immediately as she starts to do that.
I have always found these cute but when I bought one and used it as an actual key chain it gets super dirty just from use over time. I have a Tinker Bell one and she looks like she rolled around in dirt lol. But she is literally years old..but I kinda hate when keychains are like that.

Kinda like how the old phone charms of KH Mobile they made, when I used them their faces just wiped off as i carried them lol. Then I bought some and just kind of have them on a shelf cuz I don't want them to get ruined... I would do the same with these but tbh I dunno how I would even display them.

Yeah, that pisses me off that she used male pronouns on Xion. Why in the world is she reviewing kh merchandise if she doesn't even know the franchise? Whatevs, nobody cares...

Last edited:

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I think all of them are cute, ngl. But I'm also really surprised there's no Ven. Maybe next time there will be?

Sonicfan2525

Awards
No Riku either, so I guess they're the least marketable charaters of the main cast. But no Mickey?

Well that's probably because Riku and Mickey were in the first wave. Granted they probably could have made new keychains of them in different outfits (their cloaks specifically) but i'm glad they decided to give some love to different characters outside of the main cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back