• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth's arrival teased for Kingdom Hearts Union X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It seems that Cloud's darkness will be returning once more to inflict pain on the Final Fantasy VII hero.

Banners for Kingdom Hearts Union X are on display in Taiwan. There are banners featuring medals such as Stitch, Bambi, Yuffie, and Vivi while the banners adorned across the walkway highlighted Cloud and Sephiroth. The Princesses of Heart are also seen on banners further along the street.

Sephiroth has not yet appeared in Kingdom Hearts Union X aside from various medals containing his render and artwork. It is unknown if this will be an original storyline for Olympus Coliseum, the Platinum Cup, or an upcoming event that may tie into Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Thanks to Aibo and Yura_zatta.

Veevee

Awards
Re: Sephiroth's arrival teased for Kingdom Hearts Union X

I love how they promote the game with stuff that new players will never get (Illustrated Vivi, the Dalmatians). Still pretty cool banners but I doubt we'll get some Sephiroth storyline. It's probably more like "Oh look, Disney and Final Fantasy characters MIXED TOGETHER IN ONE GAME!!!" as pretty much every Kingdom Hearts advertisement for the broad mass works.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Cool, but I hope this is not the start of another Olympus Coliseum story episode. Agrabah can't end any faster and the sooner we'll return to Enchanted Dominion, the sooner the new world will finally be revealed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I love how they promote the game with stuff that new players will never get (Illustrated Vivi, the Dalmatians). Still pretty cool banners but I doubt we'll get some Sephiroth storyline. It's probably more like "Oh look, Disney and Final Fantasy characters MIXED TOGETHER IN ONE GAME!!!" as pretty much every Kingdom Hearts advertisement for the broad mass works.
There's an image floating around of potential pre-register items for the Taiwanese version of the game, and it contains two Timeless River Mickey medals so its not impossible for older medals to be available.

26173391_546845828995390_3325214147704034590_o.jpg

(source)

Edit: omg they're already teasing the Genie

26221272_547034868976486_787436341694090142_o.jpg

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

That's neat. If it's something featuring Sephiroth in the story I personally wouldn't even mind another Olympus episode.
Due to him being the secret boss Sephiroth was hardly even around in the other games, having him featured in X cutscenes might be interesting.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

They are also teasing the five Keyblade forms, even though there are always three of them in UX.

GameAddict

Awards

or an upcoming event that may tie into <em>Final Fantasy VII Remake</em>

Yeah.... I think this is wishful thinking... Outside of what we know since E3 2014, not much has been known officially about FF7-R.

As for Sephiroth's placement in the Ux timeline, its obvious that it will be in a new Olympus episode, but it might happen after Agrabah.

AleMustDie

Awards
Re: Sephiroth&#039;s arrival teased for Kingdom Hearts Union X

Cool, if he's in the Story.

Cool the same for the Platinum Cup. I want 10000 Jewels to beat him.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I'm not interested in more "ooOooooOOOooh Cloud and Sephiroth clash" "story", so I'd much prefer if they had him in some sort of platinum cup.

AleMustDie

Awards

What if a new powerful Sephiroth EX Medal comes out at the same time?

50% Guilt Boost
Attack + Reverse +4
General Attack +10 (After an update)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

What if a new powerful Sephiroth EX Medal comes out at the same time?

50% Guilt Boost
Attack + Reverse +4
General Attack +10 (After an update)

Probably, and a new Cloud will be the upright version of it.
Can't say I'd be hyped about it, but eh.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Cool, but I hope this is not the start of another Olympus Coliseum story episode. Agrabah can't end any faster and the sooner we'll return to Enchanted Dominion, the sooner the new world will finally be revealed.

Pretty sure the new world will be revealed at D23 Japan. The event seems long enough to provide such an announcement. Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we finish the story of the new world before finishing Enchanted Dominion.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Since we'll obviously be getting the obligatory One-Winged Angel, I hope they do a new arrangement for UX.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Since we'll obviously be getting the obligatory One-Winged Angel, I hope they do a new arrangement for UX.

Now that you mention the track....I wouldn't put it past them to add the OWA keyblade to the game in the long run.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Now that you mention the track....I wouldn't put it past them to add the OWA keyblade to the game in the long run.

Well...we do have Diamond Dust. Might as well add the other Final Mix blade. Could make it a Reversed Dual Attribute blade, with Power and Speed being most fitting IMO.

However Sephy shows up, it'll be glorious. He hasn't shown up since KHII, and that's a pretty long time.

Leonawriter

Someone - I think it was on twitter - suggested that they might put out a Sephiroth avatar board at some point. I missed Cloud's, but - wow, if Sephiroth was made available, I would have an intense need.

OWA keyblade would also be way awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back