• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth's arrival teased for Kingdom Hearts Union X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Re: Sephiroth's arrival teased for Kingdom Hearts Union X

I want a OWA Keyblade so bad now. Instead of every time it changes appearance while leveling it up the Keyblade should just get longer and longer.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I love how they promote the game with stuff that new players will never get (Illustrated Vivi, the Dalmatians). Still pretty cool banners but I doubt we'll get some Sephiroth storyline. It's probably more like "Oh look, Disney and Final Fantasy characters MIXED TOGETHER IN ONE GAME!!!" as pretty much every Kingdom Hearts advertisement for the broad mass works.

Pretty much. I think we might get some Sephiroth storyline, as Cloud was looking for him in the Coliseum storyline with a black feather appearing in the netherworld, so still hope. XD

Anyways, I wish we'd get this much promotion in pretty much anywhere besides Japan, lol... probably won't happen though.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

To clarify, is the Chinese version of KHUX is being released in Simplified Chinese? because I struggle to distinguish Simplified Chinese from Traditional Chinese.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

To clarify, is the Chinese version of KHUX is being released in Simplified Chinese? because I struggle to distinguish Simplified Chinese from Traditional Chinese.
Simplified is what’s used in mainland China, while most other places (including Taiwan) use Traditional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back