• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
The Phil Cup is here!

★The Phil Cup has arrived! 
Battle your way through using only Tier 4 or below Medals to get fabulous rewards!

■ Event Period: 
Dec. 15, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 26, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 15, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 27, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Players who manage to clear all 15 of these challenging Phil Cup Coliseum Quests will receive a total of 3000 Jewels, new Skip Tickets+, and more! 
But be careful, if you fall in battle you will not be able to continue!

Battle your way through to receive these great rewards!

■ About Skip Tickets+ 
Skip Tickets+ are a more powerful version of Skip Tickets! 
You can use a Skip Ticket+ to obtain all of the objective rewards from a quest, even if you haven't cleared it before! 
As the Phil Cup marks the debut for this new item, you won't want to miss out! 
NOTE: While Skip Tickets+ will net you the rewards for uncleared quest objectives, they will not clear the objectives.

LIMITED TIME: HD King Mickey [EX] Falling Price Deal!

★ HD King Mickey [EX] arrives in this new Falling Price Deal!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, HD King Mickey [EX] has arrived! 
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive one Magic Broom Medal each time you draw from this banner!

HD King Mickey [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain HD King Mickey [EX] outside of this specific Falling Price Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■Campaign Period: 
Dec. 15, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 21, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 15, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 22, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・You will receive one Magic Broom Medal! 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - HD King Mickey [EX]

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted HD King Mickey [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
HD King Mickey [EX] 
*Includes music
M Upright 7 Deals 2 hits that ignore targets' attributes. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 2, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 tiers. All 3

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: December 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Grab dat Vexen B and into the fight, I guess. xD Finally EA on him will come in very handy.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Oh, look. Another EX banner. Oh, look. The mercy medal is gone again.
Oh, look.

Veevee

Awards

Another EX banner, how surprising, I mean it's so surprising I was nearly sure they'd release Mickey today. Without his mercy, as always, but with one broom for each draw and falling price. They really want us to pull on a bait banner, don't they?
I'm quite angry they released the Phil Cup BEFORE giving us this ridiculously overdue guilting campaign. -.- SENA, honestly, it WON'T cost you any money. I promise. I really could use that space and those not yet guilted medals.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Another EX banner, how surprising, I mean it's so surprising I was nearly sure they'd release Mickey today. Without his mercy, as always, but with one broom for each draw and falling price. They really want us to pull on a bait banner, don't they?
I'm quite angry they released the Phil Cup BEFORE giving us this ridiculously overdue guilting campaign. -.- SENA, honestly, it WON'T cost you any money. I promise. I really could use that space and those not yet guilted medals.

Well, it "costs" them the loss of people increasing their storage if they give a guilting campain. Might not be too much, but who knows. Wouldn't put it past SE to make that the reason.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Oh, look. Another EX banner. Oh, look. The mercy medal is gone again.
Oh, look.

Of course. They'll put it in a rigged banner which you can pull 12+ times for and still not get.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Of course. They'll put it in a rigged banner which you can pull 12+ times for and still not get.

Which makes me wonder tbh.
How long do they want to hold Pete off? Is he going to be the Larxene of that next debut banner? :D

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

The Skip Tickets are a lie. It says they net you the objective rewards, but when I used one on Round 15 of th e Phil Cup because whoever thought of adding that countdown Possessor Swarm is a *Insert Expletive of choice here*, I didn't get any of the objective rewards. So I had to use some Jewels to snag the SP0 skill via one of the Summer boards I had previously skipped so I could put it on my EA40 IKairi1 and pump out enough damage to remove Ailments McGee before he could inflict a second round of Poison. Next time...next time they wanna pull a "No Kairi EX" challenge like this...at least let us use our Tier 5 medals! That last round was the Ailment shenanigans I know and hate and never want to see again. At least the others I could plan around better, even the Archer rounds weren't bad thanks to Pet Esuna+Nova Blast. But that Possessor Swarm with the 10 hit counter was overkill.

On the bright side, it being Mickey EX this week means I can save my jewels. The bad side being it only lasts one week, which means iXionEX is imminent. Here's hoping I can manage to snag her with whatever I can scrounge up.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

The Skip Tickets are a lie. It says they net you the objective rewards, but when I used one on Round 15 of th e Phil Cup because whoever thought of adding that countdown Possessor Swarm is a *Insert Expletive of choice here*, I didn't get any of the objective rewards. .

Well to be fair im sure there is stipulation to the skip ticket pluses like using it on the last round of a super hard challenge, i mean it be retarded if your all like oh i got to round 15 on the hades cup let me just use this skip ticket plus to get the 5000 Jewels i think they are meant for like middle of the rounds and things like that

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

What in the world is going on with this Phil Cup?

I'm on round 5, and it should be easy because I pretty much one-shotted everything before then, but for some reason after the first turn my medals stop doing damage and I can't seem to figure out where the issue is coming from. I mean, for god's sake, I have a Ground Enemy Defense down Maleficent B. This quest should not be giving me any issues.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

What in the world is going on with this Phil Cup?

I'm on round 5, and it should be easy because I pretty much one-shotted everything before then, but for some reason after the first turn my medals stop doing damage and I can't seem to figure out where the issue is coming from. I mean, for god's sake, I have a Ground Enemy Defense down Maleficent B. This quest should not be giving me any issues.

Uh, it can really only be either the enemy buffing itself or debuffing you.
And yes, these quests do give issues. I don't know why Phil is so much more cruel than Hades, but damn, these enemies are strong for <T5.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Beat the Phil Cup pretty easily, only had a hard time near the end. Kinda wanted Mickey Ex, especially with them finally offering extra stuff like that broom per pull, but I just want to hold onto my jewels forevers now... since I've had very terrible luck.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

wish they had that broom per pull for kairi ex lol.
i'd be drowning in mickey & brooms.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Uh, it can really only be either the enemy buffing itself or debuffing you.

I looked and I didn't see any kind of defense buffs on the enemy or debuffs on me.

Regardless, I got through it by using Nova on the first turn before anything funky like that happened.

Now I'm on the Darkside and got really frustrated when it randomly shot off a much more powerful attack than ever before and killed me on it's attack the turn before I was going to be able to take it out. After several minutes of turtling, that was frustrating and I honestly don't know why anyone at SENA thought that would be fun.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

ive done a bit of the phil cup but im to busy lux farming atm to care i just need 3 speed gems and i can final have a glowing fairy stars and staying top 500 is already a challenge within itsself though i bet if i had a large clan like some of these people id prob be in the top 10 every month

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

ive done a bit of the phil cup but im to busy lux farming atm to care i just need 3 speed gems and i can final have a glowing fairy stars and staying top 500 is already a challenge within itsself though i bet if i had a large clan like some of these people id prob be in the top 10 every month

Don't underestimate the top 100, especially if you're in Vulpes or Unicornis. Really, some people there are crazy.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Don't underestimate the top 100, especially if you're in Vulpes or Unicornis. Really, some people there are crazy.

im not underestimation them tbh i think they get what they get because they have large partys, if every one clicks boost lux butten on there screen at a selected tie thell get an 80 percent boost, my group could maybe put up 20 if we work together, im at 1 billion lux atm and thats about 330th place, top in Vuples is like 3.5 billion so people like that average 6.5 million when boosted by 80 percent compared to me who will get maybe 4 million and that with an ok set up.

lol maybe i should go join the bear, im sure i could get high with them lmao

Muke

whatever
Awards

FIRST PULL OH MY GOD
XQ8sErW.jpg

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

FIRST PULL OH MY GOD

There We go Muke thats what im talking about theres Karma fixing itself for you, You see Harmonie if you pull from this banner i want you to do the same thing, or days Riku, YOU HEAR THAT KARMA SAME THING GET TO IT,

I hope you get Xion EX now when it Comes mukeagain Congratulations

Leonawriter

In regards to the Phil Cup, I'm really kind of annoyed, because I've got to the Trickmaster (can't remember which number that is) and I keep getting stuck on each one, and this one seems like it's blocking me even more than the last few. The rewards haven't been anything I couldn't have got normally elsewise other than the two brooms I needed to guilt my DW Roxas EX, but although I'm able to get through Hades with less issues, the Tier 4 restriction is blocking me from pretty much all the actually powerful medals I've got, that'd do any damage to some of these things.

I'd been hoping to get the jewels to make another pull on a banner or something, but I'm doubting I'll be able to get that far now.

Also, what Skip Tickets+ actually do give you is... really confusing? I've not used one yet, but the notes on them in the details section for the Phil Cup says this:

"Note: While Skip Tickets+ will net you the rewards for uncleared quest objectives, they will not clear the objectives."

Which definitely suggests that you might be getting the objective rewards, but actually, when I checked the wiki just now, it says that it's the exact same as a normal skip ticket except that it can be used on quests with uncleared objectives.

I feel like the wording in a lot of these announcements isn't aimed at those people who read things literally, and need things very clearly worded, like... me. As said above, the least this does is confuse me, which isn't fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back