• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alja

Re: December 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I feel like the wording in a lot of these announcements isn't aimed at those people who read things literally, and need things very clearly worded, like... me. As said above, the least this does is confuse me, which isn't fun.
To be honest, I feel this half of the time.

"Use only 1 medal (no borrowed medals)" - How would I not borrow a medal? Oooh, they don't count.
"Defeat 3 enemies with low HP" - What is low HP? When the alarm sounds are going off? OOOH, the enemies have a tiny HP bar!!

So yeah, SENA could really work on their wording. I understand that space is limited, but especially with the Skip tickets in the notice they have endless space and they can give examples to explain exactly what they mean.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

"Defeat 3 enemies with low HP" - What is low HP? When the alarm sounds are going off? OOOH, the enemies have a tiny HP bar!!

Man, the times I thought the low hp needed to be mine.
Sometimes the instructions are really unclear.

DefiantHeart

Awards

FIRST PULL OH MY GOD
XQ8sErW.jpg

Well, looks like chu luck ish back... I wish I could finally have luck in my pulls. Always takes me forever to get something good.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

The descriptions of a lot of stuff in the game are really horrible. I mean for example the "little HP" objective. First of all, like has been mentioned, WHO? Enemy or me? And second of all, what does little mean? Sure, after facing one with like...100 HP and one with 1 HP, it's relatively clear, but before that, not so much. Little/low can mean a lot.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

To be honest, I feel this half of the time.

"Use only 1 medal (no borrowed medals)" - How would I not borrow a medal? Oooh, they don't count.
is that what that means? i figured it meant if you used the borrowed medal it would disqualify you.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Guys, I'm torn. Should I pull for Mickey or should I save for Xion?
In my team they told me to pull for Mickey, but I have Kairi and Ira already and I figure maybe a Reversed Boost would be better.
But I'm really not good at figuring what's best in this kind of games. Any suggestions?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

In my team they told me to pull for Mickey, but I have Kairi and Ira already and I figure maybe a Reversed Boost would be better.
But I'm really not good at figuring what's best in this kind of games. Any suggestions?

As long as Upright/Reversed defense down doesn't exist, I highly doubt having both Kairi AND Xion will be very beneficial, unless you have some good reversed medals that would make you stronger if you could get reverse boost for them.

I think Mickey EX is a pretty dope medal due to being effective against all attributes, but in the end it really comes down to what other medals you have and what you want to do with your setups.

andreverts

Awards

I'd save jewels for whatever's next, especially if you already have Ill.Kairi EX.

Coxdem

Anyone else still waiting for that copy medal deal?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

you know i really like how they handled the 1800 jewels collection,sticking it in the daily challenges was a smart idea ts fast its simple easy access instead of waiting till the competition is over then distributing it

Alja

is that what that means? i figured it meant if you used the borrowed medal it would disqualify you.
As far as I am aware yes. I think I remember solving quests by having 0.2 Kairi and the friend medal and using both. I mean you have to use it, you can only choose not to use the Special attack (or be strong enough not to need the attack in the first place).

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

you know i really like how they handled the 1800 jewels collection,sticking it in the daily challenges was a smart idea ts fast its simple easy access instead of waiting till the competition is over then distributing it
I agree. That was a really nice way of doing it.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Agreed. It's a nice change of pace. Being retroactive was nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back