• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10/27 Union χ JP Update: Story Event, Limited Draw, High Score Event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's the final week of the Halloween celebration in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan!

Halloween Memorial Event will be held from 10/27~11/9! Save the captured Keyblade wielders!

We're meeting with the Keyblade Wielders in a strange room with an unusual atmosphere.
As the player waits for the others, an eerie voice calls out from within the room...

Complete all 10 quests to earn 1000 jewels! 

Thanks to goldpanner, translations are available below:

(You arrive in a strange room, with walls lined with 14 doors and pillars made of hourglass. Chirithy appears.)

Chirithy: This place gives me the heebie jeebies.

Is this really where you're gonna meet?

(You nod.)

Chirithy: You don't think they're all hiding so they can scare you, are they? It is Halloween after all.

(Suddenly, a strange voice calls out.)

???: Help meee!

(You and Chirithy head towards one of the doors.)

???: Help meee!

(You approach a door and put your ear next to it.)

Chirithy: See, just like I said.

Don't let 'em trick you.

(The door bursts open to reveal darkness inside and a voice calls out.)

???: ...Help me!

(One after another, the doors open and close as the voices inside call out to you.)

???: [Player], help me!

???: I'm scared...

???: [Player], don't come in here!

Chirithy: ...Looks like it's not hide and seek after all.

(You nod and venture in through one of the doors. After a while, you come across a treasure chest, shaking back and forth as a voice cries out from within.)

???: It's so dark! I'm scared!

(You recognize the voice and realize your friends were the ones calling to you.)

Keyblade Wielder A (Afro): A Pretender attacked out of nowhere… It trapped me in this treasure chest!

Please let me out!

(You backtrack to the entrance and proceed through another door, finding another one of your friends locked in a chest.)

Keyblade Wielder B (Pinky): You stupid stupid stupid idiot, hurry up and let me out of here!

What is the point of trapping us like this? Let me out!

(Backtrack and enter through another door, finding another friend in a chest.)

Keyblade Wielder C (Bandana): [Player], is that you?

The Pretender who trapped is in these treasure chests is up ahead. Be careful!

(You find the Crown Pretender that locked your friends away and defeat it, freeing them from their prison..The four of you return to the strange room.)

Bandana: [Player], thank you for coming to help us.

Pinky: You know, Mog said we should all meet up here and give you a scare.

I can't believe it was actually a real haunted house.

Bandana: And even though it was his idea, he's late again.

(You all laugh.)

Afro: This place gives me the creeps. Let's just get out of here.

Pinky: Yeah. Well, since we are in costume anyway, let's go enjoy Halloween!

(You all leave. Mog bursts into the room once you’re gone.)

Mog: KUPO!!

Trick or treat, kupo!

(He realizes you’ve all left without him.)

Mog: ...Wait for me!

Limited Draw from 10/27~11/6 features Riku Days Black Coat Ver & Roxas Dual Wield Ver [EX]! Riku is guaranteed within 5 draws, but Roxas depends on the luck of the draw!

*Note: The staff have been informed that Riku shares the same image as Riku KHII Black Coat Ver and will be updating the medal next Thursday.

Roxas Dual Wield Ver [EX] is a voiced medal that also changes BGM on the HOME screeen when set as the partner medal. This medal comes with 5 ability slots filled, is capable of 120~200% Guilt, and offers 50 Pet Points. Roxas also introduces the new Reverse Attack buff!

Roxas Dual Wield Ver [EX] [All Targets | 3 SP cost] For 2 turns: Increases Reverse Attack by 2 and Power Attack by 7, decreases enemy Defense by 2 and Power Defense by 2. Inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage with more HP

Riku Days Black Coat Ver is also a voiced medal that also changes BGM on the HOME screeen when set as the partner medal. This medal comes with 3 ability slots filled and is capable of 120~200% Guilt.

Riku Days Black Coat Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 3rd slot of the deck

Each 10 medal Limited Draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Roar of the Lion King [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Power Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 12 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Terra KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 6 SP cost] Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 9 ultra-powerful hits
Tifa & Aerith [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Attak by 2 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set earlier in the deck
Ventus=Vanitas [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases enemy Speed Defense by 4 for 1 turn, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage when this medal is placed in the 5th slot of the deck
Aqua KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Magic Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Kairi KHII Illustration Ver [All targets | 0 SP cost] Recovers 10 SP and large amount of health, increases Attack of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 1 hit of fixed damage

Halloween High Score Event will be held from 10/27~11/2! Obtain the highest score to get Goofy HT Illustrated Ver! The top 100 receive this medal with an ATK/DEF+1000 status bonus!

Goofy HT Illustrated Ver [All Targets | 7 SP cost] Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 3 ultra-powerful hits

From 10/26~11/7, players will receive even more bonus jewels and skip tickets when purchasing from the shop! 

Jewel Sale Bonus Jewels Skip Ticket Count
240 Jewels None => +10Jewels 1 Ticket => 2 Tickets
720 Jewels +60 Jewels => +80 Jewels 3 Tickets => 6 Tickets
1,400 Jewels +200 Jewels => +250 Jewels 6 Tickets => 12 Tickets
2,900 Jewels +700 Jewels => +900 Jewels 15 Tickets => 30 Tickets
4,200 Jewels +1,320 Jewels => +1,700 Jewels 20 Tickets => 40 Tickets
6,800 Jewels +2,800 Jewels => +3,500 Jewels 35 Tickets => 70 Tickets
9,800 Jewels +4,700 Jewels => +6,000 Jewels 50 Tickets => 100 Tickets

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: 10/27 Union ? JP Update: Story Event, Limited Draw, High Score Event

oG0oNKWi1

There are hourglasses in that room!? 0_o
Those weren't in the leaked images we had earlier this week and the "twig-patterns" surrounding them remind me somehow of the patterns on the floor in the courtyard of Land of Departure (the location where you fight Eraqus)!

Xera Highwind

There are hourglasses in that room!? 0_o
Those weren't in the leaked images we had earlier this week and the "twig-patterns" surrounding them remind me somehow of the patterns on the floor in the courtyard of Land of Departure (the location where you fight Eraqus)!

There's also a plant in the background that looks like the ones shown in the KH3 trailer. (the one behind Xehanort when he and Eraqus are playing chess)

palizinhas

Awards

Decided to pull once and wound up getting Roxas EX. And I really wasn't expecting the 50 pet points it gives.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

50 pet points? jesus!
i want both of them but I hardky have good reversed medals so not sure about roxas...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I want to pull but I only have enough for 6 draws so this is totally not worth the loss ;w;

CrystalRaine

The vines on that hourglass look eerily similar to Invi's Keyblade, do they not?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Hold up, isn't the player busy in Agrabah at this point? How'd they end up here?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

We're meeting the Keyblade Wielders in a strange room with an unusual atmosphere.
As the player waits for the other wielders, an eerie voice calls out within the room...

Then the lights turn back on & everybody shouts "SURPSISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Interesting scene and medals. :3 Can't wait for global to finally catch up to jp... someday...XD

Considering how important Kairi EX is and how she is not guaranteed and will very likely have EX rates of appearing I can wait. I can wait forever. I do not like the recent developments in JP at all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hold up, isn't the player busy in Agrabah at this point? How'd they end up here?

This is just a silly side story that has no relevance, though I won't be surprised if we revisit this location in the future.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Might also be just a dream, wouldn't be the first time.

This is just a silly side story that has no relevance, though I won't be surprised if we revisit this location in the future.

Makes one wonder why "regular" Keykids can just waltz into this location if it is that important, one would think it can't just be reached/accessed by everyone.

It does look like a sort of big meeting room or communal space though with all those chairs around.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

JP version now has over 550 reviews in the AppStore as well as a 4-star rating. To show their appreciation, the dev staff have distributed 4000 jewels to all players :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

JP version now has over 550 reviews in the AppStore as well as a 4-star rating. To show their appreciation, the dev staff have distributed 4000 jewels to all players :D

That's amazing! I didn't feel like playing a lot, but really wanted at least one try at the current pull. <3

Welp, got Roxas. Worth. xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Translations are up thanks to goldpanner <3

[video=youtube;UMKoSl6JCM8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMKoSl6JCM8[/video]

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards