• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 18th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Magic Brooms & Illus. PL Sora VIP Quests!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Sept. 18, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 24, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 18, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 25, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● Illustrated Pride Lands Sora and 1400 Jewels 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Illustrated Pride Lands Sora Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Pride Lands Sora P Upright 6 Raises STR & STR of all attributes by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Restores 4 gauges. All 0

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday. 

Weekly Gem Quest! (Sept. 18)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Power Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Power Gem!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Tsum Tsum Raid Event!

■ Earn Tsum Tsum avatar parts, Jewels, and more from the Monthly Raid Event!

■ Event Period: 

■ Event Details: 
Defeat the Heartless Tsum Raid Boss with your party members to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get the Balloon Chip & Dale Tsum (Skill Perk +3) and Balloon Pooh & Piglet Tsum avatar parts from the Raid Board!

Work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

9:00 to 10:00

15:00 to 16:00

21:00 to 22:00

3:00 to 4:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses double! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

KH 0.2 Kairi Medal Deal is Back!

The incredible KH 0.2 Kairi Deal is back!

You are guaranteed to get KH 0.2 Kairi pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from this KH 0.2 Kairi Deal!

This Tier 5 Medal's Special Attack has three main features: 
・Lowers defense & Power/Speed/Magic-based defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn! 
・Raises strength by 6 tiers & Power/Speed/Magic-based strength by 1 tier for 1 turn! 
・Significantly recovers HP! 
Try to get the Extra Attack trait on this Medal to make it even more powerful!

Read on for more details!

■ Campaign Period: 

■ KH 0.2 Kairi Deal Details 
This 10-Medal KH 0.2 Kairi Deal guarantees the following: 
・You will receive a KH 0.2 Kairi pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack dots within 5 draws from this KH 0.2 Kairi Deal! 
 NOTE: If you receive a KH 0.2 Kairi before the 5th draw, it will still come pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack dots! 
・You will receive at least one Medal with a Tier 4 or higher Special Attack pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 dots in each draw! 
・All Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH 0.2 Kairi S Upright 5 Raises STR by 6 tiers & PSM STR by 1 tier/1 turn. Lowers enemies' DEF & PSM DEF by 1 tier/1 turn. Significantly recovers HP. All 2

Deluxe Solo and Party Ranking Rewards!

■ Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 

It's time to race for the crown once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the solo rankings to earn the Chirithy Charm: Virgo (Raid Boss Ω Perk +10) avatar part and more! 

Score big in the party rankings to win a Gold Crown: Virgo (Rare Enemy Perk +4), Silver Crown: Virgo (Rare Enemy Perk +2), Bronze Crown: Virgo, and other great prizes!

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Wilderness

Awards
Re: September 18th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Rolled Extra Attack! Looks like my luck may be on the up again!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh wow they put the virgo event right on my birthday! Neat!

Veevee

Awards

I don't know whether it's a smart move to put two VIPs with a reeeally similar effect right behind each other. The jewels are nice, but I don't need that KA and will skip this (need money for the Connichi ;_;). I'll also skip Illustrated Neku and Aqua / Stitch, but KA12 is a must *o* why does crown's week have to be this particular week? Noooo!

The Weekly gem is a nice idea even though I don't like that it means we don't get the daily jewel quests. I'm trying to save up for a bunch of upcoming stuff and a gem is always neat, but I'd prefer the jewels. Still a good thing, especially because the quest really is not hard to beat. I went in with some mediocre "let's see what's in there"-setup and it worked on the first try without a problem or second chance. They are obviously lowering the difficulty which is a huge step in the right direction.

Aaaand I love the Tsum Tsum raid boss. The shadow part of it is something I would buy immediately if it ever comes out as a plush. Adorable.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Thanks to the Tsum Tsum raid boss I went from level 295 to level 300 in no time. I got a third Fantasia Mickey B so Roxas EX was guilted to 165%. I had 8 Magic Mirror's on standby so it'll be fully guilted soon enough.

Wilderness

Awards

I'm seeing people pulling Roxas EX left, right and center, yet haven't pulled a single one in 12 pulls... may try 3 more times and then call it a day with this banner.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I guess I'm passing on PL Sora. I fear theres other stuff I'm gonna want soon.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I'm seeing people pulling Roxas EX left, right and center, yet haven't pulled a single one in 12 pulls... may try 3 more times and then call it a day with this banner.

Yeah, I'm seeing that too. Unfortunately I have zero luck on exs... havn't gotten a single ex medal ever. ( Unless chu count the nerfed KH 3 Sora "Ex" they gave us, lol.)

I'm like idk about the gem quest and it's reward, lol. Lv. 999 enemies with the last one being slightly hard with the countdown, and the rewards aren't as great as the moon cup event which was super easy, lol. Someone needs to get their idea of reward values and efforts in order. XD

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Gem Challenge is obnoxious on principle. Any quest with the Dual Durandal in it is immediately overkill. I was able to complete it in one try, but only due to amazing RNG luck of getting DBIV to proc every time and the Paralysis never affecting me. Also, Poison Archers. Just....why do they work so hard to invalidate Second Chance? That's not difficulty at that point, it's just cheap. It's not a replacement for Jewel Quests by a long shot, but we don't evet have Jewel Quests running at the same time as a Raid Event, so I don't think it is a replacement, more supplementary. I don't mind the Lv999 foes, just no Ailment shenanigans and no Dual Durandal. Just...NO.

As for the Raid Boss, the simplest way to describe it is if you are somehow not Lv300 yet, you will be by the time this event is over. So much lux granted, I've gotten more than 2x what I get from other bosses with the exact same setup. It's nuts how much HP it has too, my normal setup can't full auto it either as Xaldin would take out the main body before the midsection was taken out, so I had to tweak a Fenrir setup to get the full auto AoE damage going, and even then it takes 2 rounds, possibly a 3rd if Second Chance doesn't feel like proccing. I get 12+Mil Lux per round in Double time from the Lv99 and it's amazing and makes me wish we'd gotten the Level cap unlocked already, but dang there is so much HP...especially on the midsection. It does not need over 300 bars. It really doesn't.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah, there's no reason to believe that the weekly gem quest replaces the jewels quest. There just isn't one this week.

The weekly gem quest is something that has been brought over from JP, and I'm happy about it, because it should be permanent, or calling it "weekly" is just wrong. lol

Seyi

It may seem like I have a bit of a problem when it comes to Sora themed medals, I felt like i had to get it. I ended up with extra attack and have no idea where to use it -.-

My main keyblade (Starlight) currently use a Illustrated KH 2 Kairi with a poor trait , and a Kairi 0.2 with extra attack as my buffers but now I got pridelands sora with extra attack and keyart 11 with extra attack....

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Wow, the combination of Roxas EX, KA9 & KDG actually lets me one round finish the tsum tsum raid boss. thats neat.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Now that the raid is going on, I can now fully appreciate the Heartless Tsum's total adorableness without having the screen covered with flashy attacks from other players. Aww, the little feets wiggle!<3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Took me a few tries but I was able to complete the Weekly Gem Challenge in one turn without using a continue!

I used +31 Olympia with:
- 0.2 Kairi: Attack Boost IV Max
- Illu. KH2 Kairi: Second Chance II
- Roxas EX: Attack Boost III Max w/ Lux+
- Key Art "Sky": Attack Boost III w/ Lux+
- KHIII Sora EX: Attack Boost IV Max
- Sephiroth EX: Attack Boost IV Max

Each one was fully guilted, excluding Roxas EX who is at 174% guilt. KHIII Sora EX has EA40 on it, however paralysis meant that it was completely skipped. Thankfully the shared Sephiroth was strong enough to take down the last two enemies, one with +7HP bars!

For a Keyblade and medals that aren't really that strong against that enemy type, I was thrilled with getting that complete!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

i forgot how tedious it can sometimes be trying to stay in the topp 1000 lux rankings, only bright side is people tend to not do it while its not bonus hours so it gives me time to sneak up the ranks in case i miss 8 am or 2 pm

lol honestly i feel like lux farming is only a fruitless endeavor for Vulpes since we have so many players

Edit: half a billion lux and im still only in 800th place in vulpes. lordy

Last edited:

eiczerofour

How do I get the Tsum balloons? I have looked all over the game... are they suppose to be out yet?

eiczerofour

I got them by logging in a few days ago, have you checked your gift box?

Yes I have, not sure what I am doing wrong. I am new to the game, and am playing the non Japanese version. (American version.) My gift box in empty, same with inventory. I will keep logging in each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back