• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 11th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Maintenance (Sep. 11)

We will be performing a 4-hour maintenance at the time below. 
During this period, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time] 
Sep. 11, 2017 10:00 a.m. to 1:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sep. 11, 2017 17:00 to 20:59 (UTC) 
NOTE: Maintenance time is subject to change.

[Affected Service] 
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]

[Details] 
System maintenance

Coliseum Side-Quest Moon Gem Cup!

★The Coliseum Side-Quest Moon Gem Cup has arrived! 
Battle your way through to get a Moon Gem and a Fantasia Mickey B Medal!

■ Event Period: 
Sept. 11, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 18, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 11, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 19, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Players who manage to complete the Side-Quest objectives will receive a Moon Gem, needed to strengthen certain Keyblades, a Fantasia Mickey B Medal, and Magic Mirror Medals! 
But be careful, if you fall in battle you will not be able to continue!

*Moon Gems are required to strengthen the Darkgnaw Keyblade, obtained through Proud Mode, beyond level 26.

Battle your way through to receive these great rewards!

Key Art #11 VIP Quests Pt. 2 and More!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Sept. 11, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 17, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 11, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 18, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Key Art #11 and 1400 Jewels 
Key Art #11 VIP Quests have returned for another week! 
Complete the quests to obtain a total of four Key Art #11 Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #11 
*Includes artwork.
M Reversed 6 Deals 11 hits. For 1 turn: raises STR by 3 tiers, lowers targets' PSM-DEF by 2 tiers. Restores 3 gauges. All 0

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Time Challenge Quests!

Earn Jewels and more with the Time Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Time Challenge Event! 
・Each day there will be a new quest, for a total of 7 quests! 
・Rewards include JewelsChipDale, and Magic Mirror Medals! Check in-game for more information about these great rewards!

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

3-dot HD Naminé Within 5 Draws!

★ Get 3-Dot HD Naminé within 5 Draws!

HD Naminé is here with her own unique deal!

Not only is she guaranteed within 5 draws, she is also guaranteed to come pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack dots!

HD Naminé can be extremely useful with both offense and defense, as her special attack allows her to copy the same special attack as the Medal after her. And even better, she does this all for no cost!

■Campaign Period: 

■Campaign Details:

The 10-Medal HD Naminé Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive an HD Naminé pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack dots within 5 draws
・You will receive at least one Medal with a Tier 4 or higher Special Attack pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 dots in each draw! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

■ Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
HD Naminé 
*Includes music.
M Upright 5 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0

Tsum Tsum Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Sept. 11, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 24, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 11, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 25, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ Get Tsum Tsum Avatar Parts! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ The Tsum Tsum Heartless has arrived! 
Don't underestimate this cutie! 
An exclusive enemy just for this event!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear!

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 6 Cross Boards, all of which will be unlocked from the start. Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, and more!

Board
Cheshire Cat Tsum Doll (Male)
Cheshire Cat Tsum Doll (Female)
Dumbo Tsum Doll (Male)
Dumbo Tsum Doll (Female)
Pluto Tsum Doll (Male)
Pluto Tsum Doll (Female)

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Chest B Pluto Tsum Doll (Male) Raid Boss Perk +5
Pluto Tsum Doll (Female)

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

★ Want to learn more about Union Cross quests? Click below! 
 ⇒ About Union Cross Quests!

Gem Boards!

★Gem Board Deals!

■ Available Period: 
Sept. 11, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 16, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 11, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 17, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Introducing a trio of limited-time Gem Boards, each of which contains five Power GemsSpeed Gems, or Magic Gems, depending on the type of board! 
The boards also contain all kinds of loot, including 5 GemsMagic BroomMagic Mirror and a Cid 10 Medal for just 2,000 Jewels each!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Gem Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Skill 
 ATK B III Max & SP GA I (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Medals 
 5★ Magic Broom x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

Other 
 Power Gem x 5 (in Power Gem board) 
 Speed Gem x 5 (in Speed Gem board) 
 Magic Gem x 5 (in Magic Gem board)

■ About Gem Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
 (NOTE: Although these are found on the "Avatar Boards" page, these boards do not contain avatar parts.) 
・Once purchased, make sure to unlock at least one node before the campaign period ends. 
 (NOTE: If you do not unlock a node before the campaign period ends, you will not be able to unlock the rest of the nodes on the board after the campaign period.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: September 11th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Alright so here are my thoughts. first im happy theres ore gem board deals i may buy one to upgrade fenrir or sleeping lion idk. Second not complaining but that "super hard" fantasia mickey felt like a bit of a cakewalk idk maybe its just me, Third lol this namine banner is a literal kick to the face to everyone who spent all that money trying to get her way back when, which is a bit funny ironically and also cause i dont actually find much use in namine in any of my set ups

Lastly would you guys do me a favor i only play union cross during hard hours to minimize the workof going through for litttle coins, however if any of you see any angry adventurers dropping any new medals let me know would you please id greatly appreciate it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So playing Union Cross and we defeat the Heartless Tsum Tsum and my crew gets stuck. No one can move, nothing is saying it's over. We all had to quit manually and lost all those coins :'(

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

So playing Union Cross and we defeat the Heartless Tsum Tsum and my crew gets stuck. No one can move, nothing is saying it's over. We all had to quit manually and lost all those coins :'(

ithappens chaser one of your party got stuck in some weird glitch thing, happens sometimes to me you just have to wait till the game times out the person. may take 5 minutes ay take 20, lesser of 2 evils i suppose

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That's annoying. I rarely play Union cross because I feel like I'm plowing through it because I just want the coins to unlock stuff, so this is the first I've encountered this glitch. It's a shame, I would have gotten a lot of coins from that mission

Veevee

Awards

Wow, this is some good update. The moon gem cup is a breeze which is awesome! Finally a lot more players have access to a FMB. The union cross dolls are super adorable, that Dumbo one is <3 can someone tell me when the bonus time for Germany / Germany's timezone are? I never get these right x_x
The Naminé deal is so tempting, but I have to save. *sigh* I would love to have her.
Aaand it's nice they give us gems in addition and mirrors in addition to the VIP key art, that's a good deal. I'm quite tempted to get the speed board, not for the gems, but for the two broom servants, I have 13 and don't know when the next broom servants will come up ... opinions on this?

And maintenance, yey! I'll be asleep at that time anyway, but I want my compensation, lol.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Lastly would you guys do me a favor i only play union cross during hard hours to minimize the workof going through for litttle coins, however if any of you see any angry adventurers dropping any new medals let me know would you please id greatly appreciate it

I'd love to, but I'm not entirely sure about all the medals that exist already.

Also yay for gem boards, I'm very close to "maxing out" my Sleeping Lion.

Wilderness

Awards

Also experiencing the Tsum Tsum glitch.

Tried that particular Union Cross quest 3 times now and it either freezes so that I can't move, or doesn't load beyond the defeated boss.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I know I'm OP now, but that Moon Gem quest was a breeze. Still, I don't know if I could beat it with my tier 3 setups I was dealing with until very recently, so I don't know.

I played the Tsum Tsum Union Cross quest once today and it did leave me hanging for a while, but it eventually said that the quest was completed. That sounds better than what others have experienced. I've seen this happen multiple times in Union Cross before, not just this particular one.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Welp, only way for me to get the coins in the Tsum Tsum quests is if someone else leaves after defeating the boss. How amazing.

Wilderness

Awards

I've done all boards for Union Cross now. Was a pain having to exit and start again from time to time.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Went back and beat the Moon Gem cup EASILY with a tier 3 setup. I literally didn't even have to get past Tama, except on the last quest, where everyone was taken out with a Nova after using her.

I don't understand SENA's way of thinking. Not that I'm unhappy with them for making this easy. It's just that three broom quest from a month or so ago was MUCH harder than this. The third broom quest was not only impossible with the tier 3 setup I used here, it was impossible if even if I added a bunch of GDD to it and experimented with HD Namine as an attack medal instead of Tama.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I honestly don't see the problem?? Isn't it good that it's easier for people who don't have the most amazing medals?
I get it's confusing that those 3 brooms from months ago were more difficult, but like, so what? This shows SENA does care and they try to improve.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Went back and beat the Moon Gem cup EASILY with a tier 3 setup. I literally didn't even have to get past Tama, except on the last quest, where everyone was taken out with a Nova after using her.

I don't understand SENA's way of thinking. Not that I'm unhappy with them for making this easy. It's just that three broom quest from a month or so ago was MUCH harder than this. The third broom quest was not only impossible with the tier 3 setup I used here, it was impossible if even if I added a bunch of GDD to it and experimented with HD Namine as an attack medal instead of Tama.

I mean it was indeed pretty easy, but then again I don't see why every challenge should have to be "equally" difficult. If any, brooms are "easier" to get than moon gems, so it kinda makes sense to me that this is easier to beat so more people benefit from it.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I honestly don't see the problem?? Isn't it good that it's easier for people who don't have the most amazing medals?
I get it's confusing that those 3 brooms from months ago were more difficult, but like, so what? This shows SENA does care and they try to improve.

Well, if that quest had been this easy, it would have been really nice for me, because I, thinking ahead, used three Mickey & Brooms to guilt my Key Art 9, feeling like it was necessary for me going forward in the game, while also allowing me to beat that quest.

If that quest had been this simple, the thought wouldn't have even crossed my mind, and I still might have those Mickey & Brooms for something that might be more helpful for me with my Sephiroth EX setups (like HD Xion or Key Art Bonds).

Oh well, there just isn't any way to really be able to get through this game without making little mistakes, and Key Art 9 has Ground Enemy Defense down (main reason I chose to go for it) and still might come of use in that future keyblade if I can't get Key Art Bonds.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

The Tsum Tsum glitch is happening to me too. Either Heartless Tsum is defeated but I'm stuck in battle mode for all of eternity, or the fight properly ends but the quest doesn't register as over. It happens almost every single time.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Here's another thing that needs to be brought up if it hasn't already been:

Today's jewel quest gave only 180 jewels, as opposed to the usual 200 we get in daily jewel quests. D: Sure, they *could* do it incrementally, but we've never seen them do that in a daily jewel quest, only the other kinds of jewel quests IIRC. Now, there's something even more worrying here. Notice that while the notification has always said you can earn up to 1400 jewels, it doesn't say that this time.

It's not for certain, but I think we're getting snubbed.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Here's another thing that needs to be brought up if it hasn't already been:

Today's jewel quest gave only 180 jewels, as opposed to the usual 200 we get in daily jewel quests. D: Sure, they *could* do it incrementally, but we've never seen them do that in a daily jewel quest, only the other kinds of jewel quests IIRC. Now, there's something even more worrying here. Notice that while the notification has always said you can earn up to 1400 jewels, it doesn't say that this time.

It's not for certain, but I think we're getting snubbed.
The actual fuck. I didn't play today's quest yet and didn't read the notice either.
SENA.... I hope this won't be the norm. We already get so much less Jewels than JP, so why??

DefiantHeart

Awards

That's annoying. I rarely play Union cross because I feel like I'm plowing through it because I just want the coins to unlock stuff, so this is the first I've encountered this glitch. It's a shame, I would have gotten a lot of coins from that mission

Happened to me twice when I tried. I'm hoping maintenance will fix this glitch. Moon gem quest was really easy. I wish they would've reworded it to maybe hard difficulty instead of expert, so we can gauge difficulty better... expert mode is going all random difficulty. XD

Skipping Namine, not only since I have her with some decent traits maxed, but also because Xion HD will probably be released this week or next at the latest.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah, the gauntlet quests last week only gave a whopping total of 320 Jewels. Now they're cutting around...*insert mental math here* 140 Jewels from our normal total meaning we'll only get 1260 Jewels this week from the daily quests if it holds. Dammit SENA.

Also, I rather enjoyed how easy the Moon Gem Cup was compared to the Hades Cup. No stupid Ailment Archers, no infuriating Dual Durandal, no obnoxious RNG gimmicks that crank up the artificial difficulty...just you and your best deck against some high level Heartless in what is basically a Proud+ Quest Gauntlet. And we even get a FMB out of it. More like that please!

Also, I managed to get EA40 on my KA11 after netting the 30 Mil needed to snag the 2 Men in Black. Score!

EDIT: Oh, and I've seen the Tsum Boss glitch a few times too. Did that ever happen in the JP version? I've never seen that glitch before in UC, at most we wait a few extra seconds for everyone to load, now players are getting stuck in the boss. When they said invasion, they weren't kidding. Hoping they catch it and fix it during the maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back