• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 4th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Magic Brooms and Key Art #11 VIP Quests!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Sept. 4, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 10, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 4, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 11, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Key Art #11 and 1400 Jewels 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Key Art #11 Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #11 
*Includes artwork.
M Reversed 6 Deals 11 hits. For 1 turn: raises STR by 3 tiers, lowers targets' PSM-DEF by 2 tiers. Restores 3 gauges. All 0

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Jewel Sorceress Daily Raid Event!

■ Earn Jewels and more from the Daily Raid Event!

■ Event Period: 

■ Event Details: 
・Each day at the following times, the Jewel Sorceress raid boss will appear for only one hour! 
  12:00 p.m. (PT) / 19:00 (UTC) 
  7:00 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 (UTC)

・Get Event Coins every 5 levels! 
  NOTE #1: The raid boss's level will reset every day (PT). 
  NOTE #2: Raid boss will not yield any Event Coins after level 55. 
  NOTE #3: Event board will remain open until 30 minutes after the one hour window.

Work together with your party to level up and defeat the raid boss within the time limit to earn Event Coins, which you can use to earn JewelsMagic MirrorCidChip, and Dale Medals!

Carnival Mask Union Cross!

■Event Period 

★ Get the Carnival Mask Avatar Parts! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear!

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 4 Cross Boards, three of which all unlocked from the start (the 4th board will be unlocked after completing Magic Mirror Set #1). Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Carnival Mask (Male) Chat Phrase: Give me Power!
Carnival Mask (Female) Chat Phrase: Light!
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Face A Carnival Mask (Male) Raid Boss Ω Perk +10
Carnival Mask (Female)

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

★ Want to learn more about Union Cross quests? Click below! 
 ⇒ About Union Cross Quests! 

3-dot Illus. KH II Kairi Within 5 Draws!

★ Get 3-Dot Illustrated KH II Kairi within 5 Draws!

Illustrated KH II Kairi is back!

Not only is she guaranteed within 5 draws, she is also guaranteed to come pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack dots!

Illustrated KH II Kairi can be a huge lifesaver in a pinch! Low on HP after taking some big hits? Not enough in your gauge for a special attack? Not only can her healing bring you back up, she restores 10 gauges, all for no cost!

Don't need her for recovery? Not to worry, Illustrated KH II Kairi raises your PSM strength by 1 tier for 1 turn, as well as lowers the enemy's PSM defense, making her an amazing partner for any heavy-hitting medal!

■Campaign Period: 

■Campaign Details:

The 10-Medal Illus. KH II Kairi Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive an Illustrated KH II Kairi pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack dots within 5 draws
・You will receive at least one one Medal with a Tier 4 or higher Special Attack pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 dots in each draw! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

■ Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Illustrated KH II Kairi M Upright 5 Restores 10 gauges. Greatly recovers HP. Raises PSM STR by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers PSM DEF of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Inflicts fixed damage. All 0

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: September 4th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

im up for a free mickey and broom and a keyart, lets do this thing, hopefully i can roll extra attack. i might wait till sunday night though or whenever we get a high score challenge

Muke

whatever
Awards

This is a good deal, gotta admit. Probs, SENA!
Hmmmmm. The medal would be extremely useful with EA, especially for Proud Mode.
I might get this.

Veevee

Awards

Wow, the medal is a do-or-die-decision. Either you get EA40 and the medal is awesome or you don't and it's mediocre, if even usable in a good setup. I'll probably pass, I'm not too good in rolling EA40 and this one is no game changer. I am still tempted. Take that temptation from me!
While I am happy for the VIP people to get FMBs, I don't like the fact that they sell those STILL as VIP goods. I really hoped they'd do that for a month maybe and than gradually integrate (in veeery sloooow steps) into the daily player's life, but it doesn't look like it. Nonetheless, I have to admit that we got a lot more brooms lately which is good even if they are blocked behind horrendous quests, but yeah. I don't like that kind of milking over VIP.

Wilderness

Awards

Wait, doesn't KA11 have three trait slots in JP? We get two?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Not very surprising honestly.

I am shocked they STILL sell us VIPs over the course of two weeks, while JP gets like three VIPs for cheap money this week.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Uh, actually, no:
tumblr_ovq6eqN2oG1u4jlmfo1_1280.png

I did not once roll an Extra Attack.

Last edited:

Wilderness

Awards

Then I stand corrected!

Also, rolled STR+1000... three times...

Wilderness

Awards

lol i would have waited esp if youre not buying the second vip because There is going to be a high score Challenge and thats 40 percent right there

I'm getting VIP next week, so will use more then :)

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Wow, the medal is a do-or-die-decision. Either you get EA40 and the medal is awesome or you don't and it's mediocre, if even usable in a good setup. I'll probably pass, I'm not too good in rolling EA40 and this one is no game changer. I am still tempted. Take that temptation from me!

Actually, even if you don't roll Extra Attack, it's still a great medal... For Proud Mode. I can't think of any other x3 buffers that deal more than 5 hits. I think this medal will have me set for x3 buffers no matter what requirement they throw at me.

While I am happy for the VIP people to get FMBs, I don't like the fact that they sell those STILL as VIP goods. I really hoped they'd do that for a month maybe and than gradually integrate (in veeery sloooow steps) into the daily player's life, but it doesn't look like it. Nonetheless, I have to admit that we got a lot more brooms lately which is good even if they are blocked behind horrendous quests, but yeah. I don't like that kind of milking over VIP.

It is ridiculous. Brooms should be in Coliseum, Avatar Boards, and Union Cross.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I think they should replace Cids everywhere. We get them daily now, so why?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Forreal.
I am SELLING the Cids I get nowadays, because I already have 99 and I don't even use those 99 anymore.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

PREACH

But yeah I am gonna get VIP quests for the first time in months lol. I do have some Google Reward Money saved up as well. The Key Art and Brooms are nice.

Muke

whatever
Awards

It's not only Key Art and Brooms, it's also an additional 1.400 Jewels. This is a really good deal!
Also lol I got EA in KA and it's already so useful in Proud Mode xD

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I'm not merging mine until the HSC comes around. I really, really want to make top 1000 for the first time ever.

Really would love to get EA, but I'm scared as I feel like a lot of my EA luck will have run out. I mean, I got it on Axel B first roll. lol

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

It's not only Key Art and Brooms, it's also an additional 1.400 Jewels. This is a really good deal!

Yeah, I honestly skimmed that part so that was nice too ha. I now have enough I could draw twice, but I'm not sure if I should try my luck with Sephiroth or maybe even KH2 Kairi who I haven't guilted yet?

I didn't get Extra Attack on mine though ugh. I got Strength +1000 twice and paralysis resist by 20% lol....

Veevee

Awards

All of you are supposed to make me NOT want to buy this medal :D I can't buy every decent VIP medal ... to be precise, I shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back