• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Aqua & Magic Broom Deal!
img

■ Campaign Period: 
May 29, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 1, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 29, 2017 7:00 to Jun. 2, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Campaign Details: 
This limited-time deal guarantees an Illustrated Aqua and Magic Broom Medal in each pull!

The Aqua & Magic Broom Deal guarantees the following: 
・You will receive one Illustrated Aqua Medal in each pull! 
・You will receive one Magic Broom Medal in each pull! 
 (Use five Magic Broom Medals to evolve a Fantasia Mickey A into a Fantasia Mickey B!) 
・All 10 attack Medals you receive will be Epic Medals. (Tier 3 or higher Special Attack Bonus) 
・You can pull from the Aqua & Magic Broom Deal up to three times a day.

Since you can pull from this deal three times per day, that means you can obtain up to 12 Illustrated Aqua Medals, and 12 Magic Broom Medals (five of which you can use to create a Fantasia Mickey B Medal!)

You also have a chance of getting the Illustrated Aqua Medal Boosted, which has 1,000 more base Strength than the normal version of the Medal! 
・The boosted base Strength stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Medal Details

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Aqua M Upright 4 Deals 4 exceptionally powerful hits. Lowers target's Magic-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn. Single 3

Daily Challenge Quests for Jewels!
img

Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 
May 29, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 4, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 29, 2017 7:00 to June 5, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event! 
・Each day there will be a new quest for a total of 7 quests! 
・Complete various objectives to earn up to 200 Jewels from a single quest! That's 1400 Jewels if you complete them each day this week!
・Other rewards include ChipDale, and Magic Mirror Medals! Check in-game for more information about these great rewards!

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Brooms and Combination VIP Quests!
img

■ Campaign Period: 
May 29, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 4, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 29, 2017 7:00 to June 5, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ Get Magic Brooms to evolve into Fantasia Mickey B! 
During the campaign period, you can obtain special Magic Broom Medals by completing limited-time Magic Broom Quests, which are unlocked by purchasing this week's Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (which includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

You can obtain a total of seven Magic Broom Medals by completing the seven Magic Broom Quests
・By completing each quest, you will obtain one Magic Broom Medal. 
・All seven quests will be available to you from the time of purchase until Sunday 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Monday 6:59 (UTC).

■ Make Fantasia Mickey B using Magic Brooms!

img
img

Magic Broom Medals are used to make the very useful Fantasia Mickey B Medal, which can be fused onto an attack Medal to grant a Special Attack dot or unlock/re-roll the Medal's Special Attack Bonus!

In order to make a Fantasia Mickey B Medal, you need to evolve a Fantasia Mickey A Medal using five Magic Broom Medals as evolution materials.

img

★Get nearly 20 Fantasia Mickey A in a single clear! 
Earn large amounts of Evolve & EXP & Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest!

■ Campaign Period: 
May 29, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 11, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 29, 2017 7:00 to June 12, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
By clearing the Skill EXP and EXP & Evolve & Munny Medals quest, you will instantly be rewarded with the following in this extremely special VIP Quest
・Evolve Medals (Flora, Fauna, Merryweather, Fantasia Mickey A, Merlin, Yen Sid, Fairy Godmother, Cheshire Cat) 
・EXP Medals (Huey, Dewey, Louie, Huey & Dewey & Louie) 
・Munny Medals (Moogle) 
・Experience points for Skills on your equipped Medals

Get access to this extremely useful quest and take your Medals to new heights by purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza from the Shop!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・Please note that if you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town 

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: May 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Welp, luckily I already got my obligatory "for collection reasons" Aqua last week. Cool that we have daily jewels again, tho.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Gah, which deal to draw from? Tough choice ;_; Jewel quests are always nice, and good to know that the brooms are now 7 a week as well. So that's all cool.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

That Aqua and Magic Broom pull was the best I ever made. Not only did I get the illustrated boosted Aqua, but I also got two Eraqus medals and a Vanitas medal. Now my Eraqus medal is at +4 dots whilst Vanitas is at +5 dots. I'll see if I can collect enough Jewels for another 3000 pull.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Another outdated single-target medal banner. Pass.

Muke

whatever
Awards

That Aqua and Magic Broom pull was the best I ever made. Not only did I get the illustrated boosted Aqua, but I also got two Eraqus medals and a Vanitas medal. Now my Eraqus medal is at +4 dots whilst Vanitas is at +5 dots. I'll see if I can collect enough Jewels for another 3000 pull.
I dunno, all of those medals are pretty much outdated and can't really keep up with other medals at this point, especially unguilted.

Another outdated single-target medal banner. Pass.
Same.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I dunno, all of those medals are pretty much outdated and can't really keep up with other medals at this point, especially unguilted.

Honestly, I really don't care if they're outdated. They're powerful and get the job of acing missions done. And besides, my personal best medals been achieved without having to pay a single penny. I've only really spent money on this game during Black Friday, and for the two Broom events.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I'm always happy to see deals I can ignore. Let's me stock Jewels without feeling like I'm skipping something nice.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm always happy to see deals I can ignore. Let's me stock Jewels without feeling like I'm skipping something nice.

My entire Ux gaming experience.

Log in, check notices, check events, check shop, nothing worthwile, ok see ya tomorrow.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Same xD Still waiting for that 0.2 Kairi. I'm glad they're making it easy to save for it.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

This game has basically become, with the exception of the monthly Raid reward missions, just logging in for jewels (and a measly amount they are), and that's it. Am trying to make my way through Proud Mode quests too. But the multiplayer is not for me because I crash when everyone is fighting the main boss.

Pretty pathetic that SENA is no longer offering farmable events. I guess we'll be missing out on the reverse farmable medal event JP has going. I may be doing something wrong, but Apple isn't making jumping to Japan game easy for me. Sigh.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah, where are our event medals?

We were barraged with them right before the Anniversary. Things looked really good for the Anniversary, but then suddenly when Anniversary hit there were no event medals at all, and there haven't been any since aside from the scheduled Organization medals. =/

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I think...I think...the last farmable event medal we had was Maleficent B in December. I don't count the Org. 13 events. Not all of us can get through those and they aren't really farmable like the Maleficent B and other event medal events we've had.

Did we have a farmable medal event during Anniversary? Maybe my memory should be checked because I honestly don't remember. LOL.

Muke

whatever
Awards

idk i'm still doing some stuff. coliseum, mainly, but still. i'm not just logging in for jewels

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I think...I think...the last farmable event medal we had was Maleficent B in December. I don't count the Org. 13 events. Not all of us can get through those and they aren't really farmable like the Maleficent B and other event medal events we've had.

Did we have a farmable medal event during Anniversary? Maybe my memory should be checked because I honestly don't remember. LOL.

Maleficent B was the last one, but it was MUCH more recent than December. Like I think it may been the week leading up to the Anniversary. Like maybe the last week of March. It's somewhere around there, but definitely before the Anniversary.

We did not have any event medals during the Anniversary and have not had any since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back