• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Tsum Tsums arriving in KINGDOM HEARTS Union Cross!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

In commemoration of the KINGDOM HEARTS series' 15th anniversary, an exclusive event will be held in the Japanese version of KINGDOM HEARTS Union Cross featuring Disney Tsum Tsums!

Players who log in between April 14~May 1 will receive this adorable Tsum Tsum stack accessory!

A new 10 medal draw will be available from April 14~April 30, offering 4 different Tsum Tsum medals! Each draw guarantees 1 of these medals, and the first draw is free so don't miss out!

2 special events will be held from April 17~April 23, 1 of which is a Raid event quest featuring a boss made up of stacked Heartless Tsums and another of the multiplayer Union Cross event! Collect Raid coins and Cross coins to exchange for avatar parts! 

Source: 4Gamer

Sonicfan2525

Awards
IF THIS DOESN'T CONFIRM THAT KINGDOM HEARTS TSUM TSUMS ARE HAPPENING THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL OMFG I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!

Like, I am more excited at the possibility of actual KH tsum tsum merch than I am for the actual event items despite how freaking adorable everything looks.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The first draw is free??? What?
AND THESE ARE SO CUTE.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A Disney mobile crossing over with a Disney mobile game. Crossy road medals when?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
First Draw is free!? They need to do that in NA. Above all else, they need to do that in NA if these come over to the Int version.

Also, that Heartless Tower. I see you in there White Mushroom. You are a sight for nostalgia, that you are.

Never really got into the Tsum Tsum craze myself. Its one of many recent fads that has pretty much flown over my head. It seems like if someone made Chibis of Chibis, hyper-deformed. It's certainly adorable, but not something I majorly follow. I will, however, gladly try for KH Character Tsum Tsum medals because the Sora and Riku one is adorable.

Oh, and Hi there Spockanort! Long time no see.

CrystalRaine

It never crossed my mind that Tsum Tsum related stuff would ever be in KHUX, so this is a pleasant surprise! I'm praying they release a physical set; they look adorable, especially that Heartless tower!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A Disney mobile crossing over with a Disney mobile game. Crossy road medals when?
Honestly I've been waiting for the day our friend Disney Dan informs us that KH characters are in Crossy Road.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I wonder if Kingdom Hearts Tsum Tsum will be a D23 announcement, because this has so many good merchandising opportunities!

CrystalRaine

Err, ok, and what exactly is a Tsum Tsum?
*feels somewhat out of the loop*

They're these adorable little chibi Disney plushies based on a mobile game that you collect and stack on top of each other (Tsum is the japanese word for stack), and they're sold in the Disney store. Every couple of weeks they release a new set based on a specific Disney movie (they also do Marvel and Star Wars ones) and once they sell out, they don't get rereleased, so there's a huge incentive to try and collect them all. I have over 200 of them myself, it's so addictive!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I guess, once again, I don't see how these are 'cute'. I felt the same way about the WoFF character designs. Any idea what the medals do, though?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I NEEEEEED THEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3
DOES THIS CONFIRM THAT KH TSUM TSUMS ARE HAPPENING?!?!?! AAHHHHH!!!!!!

And the first draw is free?! This better happen in the NA version, or else!

Much cuter than Meow Wow imo. Now that thing is oogly
He's ugly cute.
Come to think of it, Meow Wow already looks like a Tsum Tsum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back