• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mar 20th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
VIP Illus. Belle & Beast Part 2! 
img

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 20, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 26, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 20, 2017 7:00 to Mar. 27, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★Exclusive VIP Medals and 1400 Jewels! 
Part 2 of the Illustrated Belle & Beast VIP Quests has arrived! If you didn't get this Medal last week, now's your chance!

During the campaign period, a set of seven exclusive Illustrated Belle & Beast Special Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)! 
NOTE: The Illustrated Belle & Beast Special Quests are not daily quests, so all seven will be unlocked at the time of purchase.

Complete objectives in these quests to earn a total of four of the new Tier 5 Illustrated Belle & Beast Medals, along with 1,400 Jewels!

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Belle & Beast P
Upright
Deals 5 extremely powerful hits. Raises strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Removes targets' status effects.
All 5

Try out the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza from the Shop to access these limited-time quests!

■Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■Event Period: 

It's time to race for the crown once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the solo rankings to earn Speed Gems, the Chirithy Charm: Aries (Item Drop Perk +6) avatar part, and more! 

img

Score big in the party rankings to win a Gold Crown: Aries (Raid Boss Perk +10), Silver Crown: Aries (Raid Boss Perk +5), Bronze Crown: Aries, and other great prizes!

img

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

A Raid Event as Sweet as Hunny!

● Defeat the Queen Bee to get Pooh Bear

■Event Period: 

■Event Details 
Oh, bother! A new Raid Boss is on the prowl!

Defeat the Queen Bee Raid Boss with your friends and earn Raid Coins to get the Pooh Bear Medals along with other great rewards!

There is also a chance that a Queen Bee Ω will spawn! The Queen Bee Ω is very strong, but it drops more Raid Coins than the normal version!

Work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards!

■Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

9:00 to 10:00

15:00 to 16:00

21:00 to 22:00

3:00 to 4:00

・Earn more raid points! 
・Earn more Lux! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Mar 20th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Because I had to make the image smaller for the article, here's Chirithy in all it's cuteness:

Chirithy%20Charm%20Aries.png

Muke

whatever
Awards
Speed gems <3

Chirithy is so fucking cute oh my god. (but I would've preferred it to be Skill + :( )
Also, Queen Bee! She's not as nice as the Crystal Queen or whatever she was called, but still!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Nice, I usually always aim high during competitive weeks, but this time might not be able to play every day :l So no speed gems for me. But at least another medal to get, I wonder what the Pooh Bear does.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Nice, I usually always aim high during competitive weeks, but this time might not be able to play every day :l So no speed gems for me. But at least another medal to get, I wonder what the Pooh Bear does.

Well he's a Tier 3 with Defense Burst S II +5

"Raises Speed based strength by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Moderately recovers HP."

Kinda weird special for a power medal. Sounds only useful in an Olympia Keyblade.

appleboy82791

Awards

Kinda weird special for a power medal. Sounds only useful in an Olympia Keyblade.

It's supposed to be useful in any power based deck. That's because you almost always use power medals against speed type enemies. So a power medal that boosts speed defense makes sense. You don't need power defense with your power medals. That doesn't make sense. You're not going to use your power medals against power based enemies.

That being said, defense boost medals are almost always useless. So none of this really matters. I've been playing since launch and I have yet to actually find a use for any medal that gives a defense buff.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Huh, weird. Won't have to worry much about that then, not going to fit into my Olympia setup.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Huh, I thought that Pooh raised DEFENSE, not strength. I just looked at the JP version, and in the JP version he does raise Speed based defense instead. I don't know if this is a mistake of SENA's part, or if it is intentional. Considering the lack of buffers of the Speed attribute, I think we got a much better deal and I hope they don't "fix" it.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Huh, I thought that Pooh raised DEFENSE, not strength. I just looked at the JP version, and in the JP version he does raise Speed based defense instead. I don't know if this is a mistake of SENA's part, or if it is intentional. Considering the lack of buffers of the Speed attribute, I think we got a much better deal and I hope they don't "fix" it.

Yeah that would actually make a lot more sense if it buffed Speed defense. I personally hope it'll be fixed since defense buffers would be more useful for me considering what I already have.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Yeah that would actually make a lot more sense if it buffed Speed defense. I personally hope it'll be fixed since defense buffers would be more useful for me considering what I already have.

Well, I don't think we've gotten many speed buffers that weren't premiums, meaning I don't have any at all. I really hope they don't change it. I think this is much better.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
So they changed the effect for the NA version...Kooky. It's really only good on Olympia, but that's not bad all things considered. Those with a WOFF Squall like myself could use Olympia as a Magic Killer if you favor it heavily. Though I favor Divine Rose for that, so...maybe not in my case exactly. It's quirky, but could work. Outside of Olympia though it's terribly outclassed.

I rolled 134% on my Ill B&B, second roll did not increase it. Sorta fitting in my case, on Tier 3s I roll 84% first roll quite often, which is also 16% away from max. Also, my TT Setup one-rounds Lv99 Bees. The Normal ones, up to Lv40 on the Omegas and that one actually took two rounds. I so want that Power Gem from the HSC now, and I am going to be freaking gunning for those Speed Gems. I'm 91st in Anguis right now and the first few days are everything, so if I keep up the momentum the whole week I might actually get surplus Speed Gems for the next level of DR. And considering I can 1 round Lv99 normals, and I can summon a Raid Boss in just one event quest consistently...I am about to slay the swarm. DIE BEES!!! FRY BEFORE MY METEORS AND ODDLY NON-THEMATIC XALDIN FLAMES!!!

...Yeah, I hate Bees. I fear them so I hate them. This is catharsis.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
It's supposed to be useful in any power based deck. That's because you almost always use power medals against speed type enemies. So a power medal that boosts speed defense makes sense. You don't need power defense with your power medals. That doesn't make sense. You're not going to use your power medals against power based enemies.

That being said, defense boost medals are almost always useless. So none of this really matters. I've been playing since launch and I have yet to actually find a use for any medal that gives a defense buff.

Well if you read the description it says "raises Speed based strength". Which would only be useful in an Olympia Keyblade. However it must be a typo, so blame SENA not me :p.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Well, now they fixed it. That's a bit irritating. It's their fault for saying that it was going to be a speed buff. Now I'm back to having no Speed buffer and all I'll have left is a worthless medal and 300 jewels.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well, now they fixed it. That's a bit irritating. It's their fault for saying that it was going to be a speed buff. Now I'm back to having no Speed buffer and all I'll have left is a worthless medal and 300 jewels.
Eh. It's not like we had to pay jewels for this anyways. For the most part, I bother with these medals to get some Nova levels. If the medal's actually useful, that's just icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back