• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2/17 - Unchained χ ENG Update: Epic Medal Carnival, High Score Event, Multiplayer Delayed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Winter Epic Medal Carnival!
● Winter Epic Medal Carnival!

As the end of winter grows closer it's time for another Epic Medal Carnival! 
This week we introduce the newest Medal in the Key Art series along with HD Ursula, an extremely powerful single-target Medal! 
We are also introducing Flotsam & JetsamThe SharkHalloween Donald B, and Halloween Goofy B!

Not only are Key Art #3 and HD Ursula Tier 5 Medals (Special Attack Bonus range 80%~150%), but these two Medals will come pre-strengthened to 3 dots during this period

You won't want to miss out, so read on for more details!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Key Art #3 S
Reversed
Deals 5 hits. Lowers defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP.
All 2
HD Ursula M
Reversed
Deals 5 exceptionally powerful hits. Raises Magic-based strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn.
Single 3
The Shark P
Reversed
Raises Power-based strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn.
Single 5
Flotsam & Jetsam S
Reversed
Lowers strength of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn.
All 2
Halloween Goofy B P
Upright
Deals 8 exceptionally powerful hits.
Random 2
Halloween Donald B M
Upright
Deals 8 exceptionally powerful hits.
Random 2

img
■ Winter Epic Medal Carnival!

■Campaign Period: 
Feb. 17, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 2, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Feb. 17, 2017 8:00 to Mar. 3, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

The 10-Medal Winter Epic Medal Carnival guarantees the following: 
・All 10 Medals will be Epic Medals (Tier 3 or better Special Attack Bonus)! 
・You will receive at least one of the new Medals listed above! 
・You will get TWO 6★ Medals that already have their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots
・During this deal period, Key Art #3 and HD Ursula Medals will come with their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots! 
 If you're lucky, you can get these in addition to the two guaranteed pre-strengthened 6★ Medals!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

Also during this campaign period, Key Art #3 and HD Ursula Medals from the Daily Deal and Small Deal will also come with their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots!

Get Ready for a High Score Challenge!
img
■Event Period: 
Feb. 17, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 2, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 17, 2017 8:00 to Mar. 3, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Head back into the fray for the new High Score Challenge! 
This week's prizes include the Sora & Donald & Goofy B Medal and the Young King Mickey Medal, along with Magic Mirrors and more! Get more great rewards by raising your score and aiming for the top of the rankings!

What's more, both of the Medals rewarded in this High Score Challenge ignore targets' attributes! Get them to stand strong against any foe!

You can also get Medals to boost your score in the High Score Challenge through the ongoing Epic Medal Carnival!

img

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Sora & Donald & Goofy B S
Upright
Deals 7 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes.
All 1
Young King Mickey S
Upright
Deals 11 extremely powerful hits that ignore target's attributes.
Single 3

※The Special Attack text for Young Mickey is the 6★ version of the Medal.

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores!
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

Regarding the Multiplayer Update

We previously announced that Multiplayer Mode would be implemented starting from February 2017.

However, in order to make further adjustments and optimizations, we will unfortunately need to postpone this update to April 2017.

We deeply apologize for this delay. We will provide more information regarding Multiplayer Mode and other new additions in the near future!

Thank you for your patience as we do everything to make it worth the wait for you all!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 2/17 - Unchained ? ENG Update: Epic Medal Carnival, High Score Event, Multiplayer Delayed

Are they gonna pull this BS with every HSC from now on? I thought the WOFF thing was a one time schtick, guess not...rather irritating.

EDIT: Okay, calmed down some. Intense rounds of Monster Hunter don't help stress levels.

First off, I really do think they've reached a new low with this HSC. Before the WOFF set there were also other past medals that could grant multiplier bonus. Now it's "Draw or Suffer! MUAHAHAHA!" And the Draw has no Mercy Pull either, which is also bad. I'm saving my Jewels on this one. At least with the WOFF set they all have good abilities. This set...well, Shark has high cost and F&J are a joke in the "Kill it in one turn" meta we have. I did manage to get 9.33 Mil score without the multiplier medals, but with 2 weeks to the Event, I doubt my score is top 5k material. Farewell SDGB and Magic Gem.

The Multiplayer delay is understandable. They wanna make sure it works right, I'm okay with that. I'd kinda forgotten it was coming this month tbh, so it's more of a reminder to me that it's coming soon.

Last edited:

Pacrolash

Re: 2/17 - Unchained ? ENG Update: Epic Medal Carnival, High Score Event, Multiplayer Delayed

When will Terra&Ven HSC return from war.

We're like 3 HSC behind JP ver?
* I actually hope that Young Xeha one will be on the week when KH2IKairi come out because thats my only chance to get him gulted if we wont have M&B*

But oh well, one more week to save jewels!

Up: Also these are good speed medals, too bad that none of the good balanced/mixed keyblade actually have the upright slots

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

*coughhisnameisGlutcough*

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

okay, i'm seriously gonna pass on this. its not worth wasting jewels over.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

How very boring this is. I'd be interested in the key art but nah, never gonna get it anyway so why bother.

Pacrolash

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.
Oh i just noticed that part and LOL
I hope it's a one time thing that they put 2 premiums in one deal with sacrificing guaranteed thing.

appleboy82791

Awards

Like everyone else. I'm very mad about this...

Once again, it's 1 step forward (adding dots to premium medals in draw) and 5 steps backward (no guaranteed premium within a certain amount of draws, HSC bonuses only for medals in EMC).

They're pretty much rubbing it in our faces that we can't take advantage of the 1 small improvement they made by making it impossible to get those medals. Needless to say, I won't be doing any draws in the EMC. I'm just going to keep saving my jewels for anniversary.

Honestly I can't believe I'm still playing this game. I'm probably just going to keep saving my jewels until the 1st anniversary events. Then I'll spend them all and probably stop playing. I'm fed up with the bullshit that SENA keeps feeding us. And KHX Back Cover made things worse. It was massive let down. Nothing happened at all in it. They only created more questions. Clearly, they're trying to force us to play KHUX to keep up with the story. I'll just check in here often to read up on story updates.

Frankly, everything to do with KHX/KHUX/Back Cover has put a very bad taste in my mouth for KH. They're thoroughly ruining a series that I love. All of has actually made me want to abandon the KH fandom. I'm sick of being treated differently from the Japanese fans. And I have no doubt that When KH3 finally comes, Japan is going to get all the awesome collector's editions stuff and the rest of us are going to be left high and dry... again.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Once again, it's 1 step forward (adding dots to premium medals in draw) and 5 steps backward (no guaranteed premium within a certain amount of draws, HSC bonuses only for medals in EMC).

They're pretty much rubbing it in our faces that we can't take advantage of the 1 small improvement they made by making it impossible to get those medals. Needless to say, I won't be doing any draws in the EMC. I'm just going to keep saving my jewels for anniversary.

Honestly I can't believe I'm still playing this game. I'm probably just going to keep saving my jewels until the 1st anniversary events. Then I'll spend them all and probably stop playing. I'm fed up with the bullshit that SENA keeps feeding us. And KHX Back Cover made things worse. It was massive let down. Nothing happened at all in it. They only created more questions. Clearly, they're trying to force us to play KHUX to keep up with the story. I'll just check in here often to read up on story updates.

Frankly, everything to do with KHX/KHUX/Back Cover has put a very bad taste in my mouth for KH. They're thoroughly ruining a series that I love. All of has actually made me want to abandon the KH fandom. I'm sick of being treated differently from the Japanese fans. And I have no doubt that When KH3 finally comes, Japan is going to get all the awesome collector's editions stuff and the rest of us are going to be left high and dry... again.

Fully understand. You have to hit SENA where it hits. Their greed. Their wallets. I am not spending a dime on this or anything else...unless an unbelievable deal on a Avatar Board comes along...until the Anniversary and KH2 Kairi. And with our luck, the Anniversary stuff will be just as disappointing. Hoping against hope.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Shame that there's no mercy pull, but whatevs... saving for Kairi 2 anyways. Pulled once just to see what the odds were, and they're really not that great as I thought. Managed to get a boosted Donald Halloween B, so that was kinda nice... idk why I get so many Donalds boosted...XD

High score with only new medals from the emc for a bonus sucks, but at this point I don't expect much from SENA anymore.

Multi-player I understand since ish a new system they're implementing, so I wasn't expecting it to really release February anyways.

Not to mention KH 3 will probably release first in Japan like with 2.8, and the internet will be swarming with spoilers before we get a chance to play again. XD You're right, Unchained X was pretty much the last straw for me... if Nomura wasn't a good storyteller, I'd have given up on this series long ago. It's sad that they don't care.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Welp, not doing anything with jewels. How sad.

hlc1988

Awards

I just did a pull.

I got a Boosted Ursula with three dots as well as Ursula again with three dots. Guilted her. Awesome. Though the guilt only came out at 81% but still guilted her so that's good!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yeah pretty annoying that there are no other medals for score bonus, definitely not pulling. I'll just grab my magic mirrors and forget the HSC exists after that, not worth wasting jewels for.

hlc1988

Awards

How do you get to the higher scores in the High Score Challenge? I've managed to get my keyblades boosted to 35%. Is it all about boosting your keyblade with the relevant medals? And what is the best keyblade suited for the High Score Challenge? I've been using 3 wishes and managing to defeat all the enemies so far...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

How do you get to the higher scores in the High Score Challenge? I've managed to get my keyblades boosted to 35%. Is it all about boosting your keyblade with the relevant medals? And what is the best keyblade suited for the High Score Challenge? I've been using 3 wishes and managing to defeat all the enemies so far...

If you can defeat all the enemies, then as far as I know the only thing you can do is try to use more medals that give boost. With 35% and beating all the enemies, I'd say you're probably pretty high in the rankings already?

Muke

whatever
Awards

I just can't get over 8,9 million, no matter what I try. Nobody in our party pulled this time so I can't boost my score. uggh

Last edited:

hlc1988

Awards

If you can defeat all the enemies, then as far as I know the only thing you can do is try to use more medals that give boost. With 35% and beating all the enemies, I'd say you're probably pretty high in the rankings already?

I'm in the 400's. And I've got three of the medals that give boost.

I seem to usually get good draws whenever I pull. I don't know why.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

There's actually a decent amount of depth to the HSCs beyond the basic "beat as many as you can with boosts." You get more points the more damage you to do enemies and your score is further multiplied by the medal's 'Damage Multiplier.'

There are tutorials online that would be far better at explaining it than I could so I'll just leave it to them. I'd recommend looking into it, it can make a difference. Right now, on my 2nd try I'm a little past 10mil by using an Ursula for my friend medal (I don't want to draw, gambling isn't my thing) and I didn't beat them all.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

There's actually a decent amount of depth to the HSCs beyond the basic "beat as many as you can with boosts." You get more points the more damage you to do enemies and your score is further multiplied by the medal's 'Damage Multiplier.'

There are tutorials online that would be far better at explaining it than I could so I'll just leave it to them. I'd recommend looking into it, it can make a difference. Right now, on my 2nd try I'm a little past 10mil by using an Ursula for my friend medal (I don't want to draw, gambling isn't my thing) and I didn't beat them all.

And therein is the problem issue. You used Ursula. You paid for a pull to get Ursula. SENA is forcing people to purchase pulls in order to rank high in the HSC. Without Ursula or other pull medals, your chances are slim. I'm sorry, but that is just wrong.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

And therein is the problem issue. You used Ursula. You paid for a pull to get Ursula. SENA is forcing people to purchase pulls in order to rank high in the HSC. Without Ursula or other pull medals, your chances are slim. I'm sorry, but that is just wrong.
he just said that he didn't pull at all for ursula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back