• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► August 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? English Update: The Jungle Book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[b]August 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ English Update: The Jungle Book[/b]

Another new event has arrived in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ! Just like the Zootopia events, this one contains Disney material that has been unused in Kingdom Hearts as of yet.

That's right, please welcome The Jungle Book to Kingdom Hearts!

The Summer Campaign has also been extended so please give the details a read over before jumping into the game! Thanks to ShadowXemnas for bringing this to our attention!

Welcome to the Jungle!

img

■ Event Period:

Aug. 22, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 4, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 22, 2016 7:00 to Sep. 5, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details

The event quests will become available for 30 minutes randomly throughout the event period
・There are 2 different types of quests that will randomly become available throughout the event period. You will be able to get the Mowgli & Baloo Medal from one and King Louie from the other. 
img

・The Mowgli & Baloo Medal and King Louie Medals can be evolved into a Mowgli & Pals Medal. 
・To evolve a Mowgli & Baloo Medal, you will need the King Louie Medal.
・To evolve a King Louie Medal, you will need the Mowgli & Baloo Medal.

Summer Campaign Extended, and More!

The widely popular Summer Campaign has been extended! 
Not only will the 0 AP Campaign and VIP Upgrade Quests continue, but we've also added a few more extras...!

■Campaign Period: 
Aug. 22, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 31, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 22, 2016 7:00 to Sep. 1, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

● 0 AP Campaign

Enjoy another week of all quests and raids costing only 0 AP!

● VIP Upgrade Quests

During the campaign period, a set of special VIP Upgrade Quests will be included in the quests unlocked for the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza given to you when you purchase a discounted 3,000 Jewel pack! Completing these quests will earn you valuable Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals!

NOTE: You will only have access to these quests for the duration that your Special Quests are unlocked as part of the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza bonus. So if you purchase a discounted 3,000 Jewel pack between Aug. 22 and 28 you will have access to the VIP Upgrade Quests until Aug. 28. If you purchase the same Jewel pack on Aug. 29 or later, you will have access to the VIP Upgrade Quests until the campaign ends on Aug. 31.

● Daily Summer Deal

The Daily Deal has evolved into the DAILY SUMMER DEAL for the duration of the Summer Campaign! 
The Daily Summer Deal guarantees you one 6★ Medal, so take this opportunity for chances at great pulls!

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale

In addition to unlocking the VIP Upgrade Quests, players will also be able to unlock the special VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale quests! Complete these quests every day to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day!

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Something they don't mention is the rare possibility of a giant egg heartless popping up in the quests. It's called Huge Shenaneggan IIRC and it drops 5 of the Event Medal the quest has. Showed up the second time I went through the Mowgli and Baloo quest. If I can get it to pop up one more time, I can Guilt the medal, and it makes rerolling the Guilt easier. Not easy to find though, only popped up once during the 30 minutes. Maybe next time I'll get the second one.

Dr_Mario64

Something they don't mention is the rare possibility of a giant egg heartless popping up in the quests. It's called Huge Shenaneggan IIRC and it drops 5 of the Event Medal the quest has. Showed up the second time I went through the Mowgli and Baloo quest. If I can get it to pop up one more time, I can Guilt the medal, and it makes rerolling the Guilt easier. Not easy to find though, only popped up once during the 30 minutes. Maybe next time I'll get the second one.

Two questions:

1. Does it show up in any quest or just event quests?

2. Does it appear randomly or is there some condition to trigger it?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Two questions:

1. Does it show up in any quest or just event quests?

2. Does it appear randomly or is there some condition to trigger it?

1: Just the Event Quests

2: It's completely random, like the other eggs having a chance to show up in story missions. But boy is this bugger worth it. Good news is you only need two to show up, one for each event quest, to Guilt the medal. Getting more just means more rolls to max it with.

Awards
...Eh, whatever.

I'm still a bit dissapointed at how the KH team didn't take the unused Jungle Book concepts for Birth by Sleep and use them in Dream Drop Distance.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I was probably more excited than I should have been about the Powerwilds being back in this ha. I feel like an outlier because I actually really enjoyed Deep Jungle in KH1, so I'm glad they are back...it made me also think if they do Jungle Book in KH3 it would be cool if they were around. Specifically in the area controlled by King Louie.

...Eh, whatever.

I'm still a bit dissapointed at how the KH team didn't take the unused Jungle Book concepts for Birth by Sleep and use them in Dream Drop Distance.

I mean, they may have been waiting for KH3, we only know like 4 worlds still lol. I feel like Jungle Book has a decent chance of being included given how many times they have almost done so and then the movie became relevant again with the successful remake (that is honestly better than the animated movie in many ways).

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I was probably more excited than I should have been about the Powerwilds being back in this ha. I feel like an outlier because I actually really enjoyed Deep Jungle in KH1, so I'm glad they are back...it made me also think if they do Jungle Book in KH3 it would be cool if they were around. Specifically in the area controlled by King Louie.

I mean, they may have been waiting for KH3, we only know like 4 worlds still lol. I feel like Jungle Book has a decent chance of being included given how many times they have almost done so and then the movie became relevant again with the successful remake (that is honestly better than the animated movie in many ways).

I love Deep Jungle and the Powerwilds, dude. I think the vine swinging minigame is insufferable, but the slider is fun and the areas have great atmosphere and depth, and that music dude wow

Erinxh

I love Deep Jungle and the Powerwilds, dude. I think the vine swinging minigame is insufferable, but the slider is fun and the areas have great atmosphere and depth, and that music dude wow

Ah yes, the awesome 'Holy Bananas!' and 'Having A Wild Time' still 2 of my favorite KH tracks.

ON: The 6* medal version has a tier 2 guilt (20-50%) which is really nice and rather unique for easy-to-get-event-medals.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Well Jungle Book, you finally made into Kingdom Hearts. As a Medal.
It's something.

ImVentus

Awards
I haft to say that I really adore the medal with Mowgli & Baloo brings so many good memories from the movie:smile:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Not unlike the Nick and Judy medals, this brings hope of a future world inclusion, like any other Disney film that exists really. Of coarse, I would have loved to see conceptual KH renders or better 2D artwork. It's very bland as is.

Now the medal itself doesn't seem too shabby either. Much easier to evolve / guilt than the Nick & Judy / Snow White medals. With everything that it does (heal, buff, esuna), it may actually be worth the 4 gauge cost.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
New notification today of upcoming maintenance for the International Version. It's going to take place on the 31st and is apparently for an App Update, meaning we may be getting some of the features in the recent JP update. I really hope the Mickey and Brooms come next month as well, the waiting is getting ridiculous.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Ah yay :) Yeah, vine swinging was the worst part about it. The depth of the world and music are too of my favorite parts about it, it worked so well. I know I struggle 100% the slider mini-game but I still enjoy it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back