• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's book name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Lexicon xD I love the fact that it has an X in it. It perhaps was Ienzo's book. We saw that Roxas didn't have the same keyblade- Most likely, any wielded weapon changes if someone becomes a Nobody. Items can be affected by darkness too, as we see on many occasions.
Yeah Roxas wasn't weilding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, two Keyblades Sora had. No he wasn't at all.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Each Organization members' weapons had a distinguished features on it in which their shapes resembles alike of a Nobody symbol or had a symbol or an 'X' embedded on it.

Take for example.

Roxas' weapon consist of two Keyblades, Oathkeeper and Oblivion and their shapes didn't resembles the Nobody symbol nor had a symbol or an 'X' embedded on it, however, when he begun to do his fighting stance or whenever he guards off against an attack, his keyblade formed an 'X'.

Also, each of their weapons could possibly represent their personalities of their original selves. This also goes to their elements too. We know Roxas' because his original self, Sora is a Keyblade bearer and the Hero of Light, which could explain why Roxas' element is 'Light'.

Zexion's weapon is a 'Lexicon' book because possibly, his original self, Ienzo likes to read books, mostly research books and dictionary on 'hearts' and he is the youngest of the six apprentices to Ansem The Wise.

Ienzo-The_young

Lexicon...

Yeah, I got nothing here. It could be a word that doesn't really exist in the english language. Like Zexion's real name (I-something weird, I can't remember )

uhhh his real name is ienzo and you cannot mix n match the letters to get lexicon

UrbanQuattrus

lex·i·con /ˈlɛksɪˌkɒn, -kən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[lek-si-kon, -kuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural lex·i·ca /ˈlɛksɪkə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[lek-si-kuh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, lex·i·cons.
1. a wordbook or dictionary, esp. of Greek, Latin, or Hebrew.
2. the vocabulary of a particular language, field, social class, person, etc.
3. inventory or record: unparalleled in the lexicon of human relations.
4. Linguistics.
a. the total inventory of morphemes in a given language.
b. the inventory of base morphemes plus their combinations with derivational morphemes.

Nothing is special about calling a book Lexicon.

I can't believe I had to get to the third page to find someone who knows that "lexicon" is just another term for a textbook. (but OH NOES! "TEXTBOOK" contains an X, TOO!!! Its real name could be BOKETOT!! or TEOBKOT!!!)

I think there's a chance that it could mean something. After all, Nomura did hold back on releasing the information (for the U.S. version) about Zexion's weapon at first. It does make me a little curious as to what could be written in it though. (Maybe the organization's data collected from their heart experiments?)

I think Nomura "held back" on revealing Zexion's weapon because the story of Chain of Memories did not involve fighting him, so he didn't bother to design a weapon in the first place. By KH2, he still hadn't bothered to, which is why his tablet in the organization's stronghold is smashed out. It's nothing special.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
For my fic, I gave Zexion's book the name the 'Mad illusionist,' and said that it was actually part of a series with the same name, affecting Zexion's powers a different way when he channel's his energy through a different book in the series. Truth be told though, I have no idea.

daxter fan

Ugh... Lexicon in wikipedia
"Lexicon is a synonym for dictionary or encyclopedic dictionary."
That's it, the book is nothing and doesn't mean anything. ( Don't argue, I was arguing with you more than I could about his death..)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well, it's cool lookin and seems pretty powerful...SOOO I'm guessing it's called pretty freakin sweet..Lol.

xxzexionxx7

PEOPLE I HAVE THE BOOKS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE NAME OF SAID BOOK IS:
~the world within~
~another side~

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Why was this bumped after a year? o_O;;

That doesn't help, address me or another mod in the area before hand ok?

And who bumps a year old thread?xxzexionxx7 I suggest you don't do this again since it's against the rules to bump a thread this old. Yes you provided information, albeit in an annoying manner, but that doesn't give you the right to bump something so old.

Keep that in mind.

/closed

PS. I'm surprised you let this slip by Guardian Soul.

A

Audo

lol @ how barely anybody knows what a lexicon is.
lol this.

Anyway, Zexion's weapon isn't called Lexicon. That's what it is. The title of the book, as said annoyingly by randommemberidontcaretorememberthenameof is "The World Within: Another Side".

You know what I love? The fact that we get mad at people for bumping old threads, yet, at the same time, tell people to search for old threads instead of making new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back