• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's book name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Zexion's Weapon is called "Lexicon".

:thumbup:

Kaan_VI_</3

zexion is my favorite character i think since his book holds such importance he might be ressurected in the next kingdom hearts game.

kingdom hearts III for playstation 2

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Given that Zexy is a tactician, I would believe the book has knowledge. Would be interesting if the book answered what ever questions he asked it, or gave him what ever knowledge he required. Would make him a brilliant tactician.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Well, the most obvious answer would be that the book is packed with improtant information, records, spells, history, etc. etc. Probably, that book records stuff on its own.

Lexicon xD I love the fact that it has an X in it. It perhaps was Ienzo's book. We saw that Roxas didn't have the same keyblade- Most likely, any wielded weapon changes if someone becomes a Nobody. Items can be affected by darkness too, as we see on many occasions.

Nobody Trinity? o___o Sounds cool. I don't think that there's any partucular trio in the Organization, though. A couple of duos, perhaps. But no Three Musketeers Nobody-style. xDDD

Cyypher100

LOL yes there is! Roxas, Namine and Axel! they are all nobodies, and the best thing to a team that they could get. And obviously the number three is an incredibly importent number in this series. There are so many combos of three i would would be stating the obvious if i listed them all...but back to the book and my first question, Has anyone seen the Nobodies Trinity anywhere else?! Im asking those who have played the FM+ becuase, it seems it was added in.

MardukKurios

.jpg

Well this is the Sign and its starting to be a bit dumb if EVERY X is a X for another name...
my name's Max and I don't think I'm a Nobody with the "true" name AM or MA so please its JUST LEXICON

think about it... why do naminé don't have a X in her name???? coincidence?

Gunslinger

I think Namine is lacking the X because she wasn't born the way normal Nobodies are ( as stated by DiZ to Riku at the beginning of the game ). Isn't she Kairi's Nobody? ( and on that I'm confused; I thought she was but then I read she was another one of Sora's so... yeah ) And Kairi was never turned into a heartless.

MardukKurios

but she lost her heart...
maybe she didn't got a heartless but she lost her heart.

and naminé got caught by Org. 13... so?

Gunslinger

I'm not saying I know how she was born differently, I just know that it's been stated that she was. Maybe because she was born from someone who lacks darkness in the heart.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I'm not saying I know how she was born differently, I just know that it's been stated that she was. Maybe because she was born from someone who lacks darkness in the heart.
Well I do.

Kairi had no heart at all. Her heart was inside Sora. And Sora unlocked that with his keyblade, remember? So just like a Nobody, Naminé was born at the time Kairi lost her heart.

Difference is that Kairi didnt become a Heartless, thus Naminé shouldn't be seen as a normal Nobody, and she isn't either. :thumbup:

Cyypher100

the reason she has no X is becuase she is not a member of ORG. and therefore gets no X, its a members only thing.

DaDarkDude

ya she has the power to manipulate memories. anyways weopens can be important like the keyblade. and trinities were important 2 kh1 but i doubt its anything big.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
lex·i·con /ˈlɛksɪˌkɒn, -kən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[lek-si-kon, -kuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural lex·i·ca /ˈlɛksɪkə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[lek-si-kuh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, lex·i·cons.
1. a wordbook or dictionary, esp. of Greek, Latin, or Hebrew.
2. the vocabulary of a particular language, field, social class, person, etc.
3. inventory or record: unparalleled in the lexicon of human relations.
4. Linguistics.
a. the total inventory of morphemes in a given language.
b. the inventory of base morphemes plus their combinations with derivational morphemes.

Nothing is special about calling a book Lexicon.

SilverRain

I think there's a chance that it could mean something. After all, Nomura did hold back on releasing the information (for the U.S. version) about Zexion's weapon at first. It does make me a little curious as to what could be written in it though. (Maybe the organization's data collected from their heart experiments?)

As for the name Lexicon, I'm just about as lazy as the next person, but I guess I found something sort of interesting.

Lexicon-x= Clone I ???

Could it be refering to Xehanort perhaps? His nobody Xemnas? Heartless Ansem? Who knows, maybe it's just a coincidence.

(It's not that hard to use an online anagram solver you know...in fact it can spare you from some stabbing headaches, but maybe some people just like torturing themselves needlessly.)

Atticus Sage

I dunno if someone's already posted this alread (too lazy to read the whole topic :p)

But....

One possiblity is "Nicole" but somehow I don't think that's right.

Or No Lice.

At first I thought it was Clone but forgot about the I...

However.

It's also likely that it isn't supposed to be anagrammed at all considering that "lexicon" is an actual word:

1 : a book containing an alphabetical arrangement of the words in a language and their definitions : DICTIONARY
2 a : the vocabulary of a language, an individual speaker or group of speakers, or a subject b : the total stock of morphemes in a language

Copied and pasted from merriamwebster.com

But anyway I think it's referring to the actual word Lexicon and they just picked it over dictionary because it sounds better and to make it sound like an "x" name to make the hardcore fans of this game break their brains over anagramming the name.

twilightlove

The book has to be of some importance. Nomura built up too much suspense about the book no to be atleast a little important. But is the word 'lexicon' used as a proper noun or regular noun? Because that is something we need to know.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think it could be a journal of all the secrets Zexion knows that he doesn't want the rest of the Organization members to know...

Cid Highwind

The Captain
alright, my bad. i didn't know it was an actual word. but anyways, there has to be an importance to this book or why would have nomura built up so much tension about it?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
I think there's a chance that it could mean something. After all, Nomura did hold back on releasing the information (for the U.S. version) about Zexion's weapon at first. It does make me a little curious as to what could be written in it though. (Maybe the organization's data collected from their heart experiments?)

As for the name Lexicon, I'm just about as lazy as the next person, but I guess I found something sort of interesting.

Lexicon-x= Clone I ???

Could it be refering to Xehanort perhaps? His nobody Xemnas? Heartless Ansem? Who knows, maybe it's just a coincidence.

(It's not that hard to use an online anagram solver you know...in fact it can spare you from some stabbing headaches, but maybe some people just like torturing themselves needlessly.)
i like your meaning silver! it makes alot of sense, well it oculd lead to a very deep story line or sumthing, maybe tehy cloned themselves and the ones that sora and co. defeated were only clones? and zexion was also a scientist with xehenort so maybe zexion built a cloning machine and tehn shared with the org members...so maybe we will have to fight and slash away at 1000's of org members! that would be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back