• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack being young

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I love Kingdom hearts but at the same time. Yes it does need improving. THey could of changed alot of things to made K H better

And Zack being young doesn't really matter Either Way he's still strong.

Penance

It's easy to say things could have better when you're just the peanut gallery.

XkeybladerXX

I bet zack's not in the game since they didn't have room for him in KH1 and 2..so Nomura put him in BBS.

WaltDisney

Well Seipher was younger in KH2 and pretty much all the ff characters were younger in kh1

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
in my opinion nomura is just putting random FF characters and connecting them to the plot thats all XD

B

Blade5468

Have you played Crisis Core? Also Nomura probably didnt even think of Zack back then and does it even matter?

Nomura didn't even think of Zack?
Okay, no, no, no.
Nomura thought of Zack long before Kingdom Hearts came out, namely in 1994, when development for FF7 started.

---------------

As for the actual post, I think you guys are counting on the fact that this Zack and FF7's Zack are the same person.
Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie were all younger in KH1.
Yuna Rikku and Paine were fairies, for God's sake.

I think it's safe to assume that this is just Zack's current age in KH, because this is KH's Zack, just like how KH's Tidus never knew Yuna and is fourteen.
It's probably even safer to assume that he won't interact with Cloud's character at all. Personally I think it's way more likely that his entire relationship with Cloud will be redone with Hercules playing Cloud's part, seeing as 1) it's in OC, 2) Hercules is young, 3) Hercules "becomes a hero" after Zack leaves OC or dies or whatever.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Nomura didn't even think of Zack?
Okay, no, no, no.
Nomura thought of Zack long before Kingdom Hearts came out, namely in 1994, when development for FF7 started.
i think he means about him being in kingdom hearts....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm pretty sure they are just cusomizing his image, like with cloud being half darkness and have a wing. For Zack they're mAking him really young and Hercules-like.
Except there was a reason for Cloud looking like that. Vincent Valentine wasn't in KH1, so they dressed Cloud up like him.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
∞;4667785 said:
Except there was a reason for Cloud looking like that. Vincent Valentine wasn't in KH1, so they dressed Cloud up like him.
Valentine! I forgot his name. haha, anyway.
But thats not a reason for cloud to be a combo between cloud and valentine. it was their option, and a good one for the kh series. I really think that Zack is just gona be like comparable with the young hercules, ven, and terra. plus, if no one else noticed, Zacks clothes just look like exactly like hercules style designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back