• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your views on God

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskTop

The one admittedly selfish reason why I would like for there to be a higher power is that I would feel good knowing that (assuming that this higher power comes with the afterlife package deal), somehow, my deceased relatives and friends live on (in a good sense).

As for myself, meh. The concept of living forever, as strange as this may sound, seems exhausting to me. I think you could find just as much peace in an eternal "rest." I know that an afterlife, if you live good and whatnot, is supposed to be amazing beyond anyone's wildest imagination, and some say in heaven you can get whatever you want. Let's put it this way: For me, whatever I want is a long, long nap. I don't want my life to end anytime soon, but I can't imagine myself being too thrilled about the concept of another life to go to. If that makes sense.
Yeah. I agree. I'm a christian and I believe in heaven. But sometimes when I think about living in heaven forever...well it's just a kind of dreaded feeling I get. The fact of existing on forever. I can't really comprehend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back