• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your thoughts on KH1 after playing KH2. *spoilers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tend3roni

Like when you find out that Ansem wasn't the real Ansem ... Riku and the King, the 2 people you've been looking for, are once again seperated from you. I just felt like all my hard work was thrown out the window. I know none of you are going to know what I'm talking about, but it reminded me of Sailor Moon, when at the end of the first season, Usagi wished for everything to go back to normal, and it did. And they had to start all over in their quest.

So what did you think about Kingdom Hearts 1 after you played Kingdom Hearts 2?

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
How was it a waste? Xehanort's Heartless had to be eradicated. He was destroying the universe. He's just as bad, if not worse, then the KHII Villain, Xehanort's Nobody (Xemnas).

tend3roni

Waste was too harsh of a word, I know, but it was like killing someone who didn't matter at the time... didn't seem like it should be a 'boss battle'.

Apollo

Silver Member
Why? He was doing so much damage to the worlds, and had to be stopped. How didn't he matter at the time?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Waste was too harsh of a word, I know, but it was like killing someone who didn't matter at the time... didn't seem like it should be a 'boss battle'.

Didn't matter? He opened the Door to Darkness and was planning on taking over the Heart of all Worlds.
If Xehanort didn't become a Heartless, that Heartless wouldn't have spawned a Nobody. The whole series wouldn't exist.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It pretty much comes down to that the guy needed to be stopped. He was, all that was to do left was stop the other half of the guy. In the end, I wasn't really upset.
All I really did think at the end of the game was that KH2 was a lot easier than the first game.

tend3roni

Yes, when I got through with KHII I was like, wow, that was it? Not in a bad way, but it was a lot easier and shorter than the first one. (I kinda liked that though, lol)

And yeah, you guys are right, Ansem wasn't a waste of time, I was wrong on that. But I was angry when you found out "the truth" in KHII.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
It pretty much comes down to that the guy needed to be stopped. He was, all that was to do left was stop the other half of the guy. In the end, I wasn't really upset.
All I really did think at the end of the game was that KH2 was a lot easier than the first game.

I know, even if the guy was only a heartless, he had to be stopped. KH2 was really easy cause of the cool abilities and drive forms.

tend3roni

Didn't matter? He opened the Door to Darkness and was planning on taking over the Heart of all Worlds.
If Xehanort didn't become a Heartless, that Heartless wouldn't have spawned a Nobody. The whole series wouldn't exist.

Right, you're right. I don't know why I didn't see it that way ... I guess I'm just a little hard headed/stubborn.

& Yes, the drive forms and such made KHII cake compared to the first game.

Firo

Oh Crap
Ansem needed to be stopped, so it doesn't matter. And everyone gets back together in KH2 so it pays off in the end.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
When I first saw Rikunort I was like "Holy crap, Ansem's back!" but when I heard that it was actually Riku, it was a big twist for me.

It wasn't a waste, since him and Xemnas were pretty much the biggest threats in the universe.
And it gets worse after defeating both of them. (Read: Xehanort becomes whole)

Speaking of Xehanort, after beating KH2 I was all "Wow, Xehanort's Heartless is so much better than his Nobody"
I blame Nojima. Not to mention he's the easiest boss in the gatdam game.

Witchcrest

Xemnas was more annoying really 'cause you have to kill him...what 5 times? xD It's like Seymour from FFX all over again D: </3 However it was really fun dodging all those lazers (button mash endurance test!) though my arms hurt like mad later lol

Aria

braver by the minute
After KHII i was like wow we know less than we did in KHI. The truth behind Ansem SoD was also really interesting too and then ATW showed up and i was shocked!

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;&#477;&#633;nl&#305;&#592;&#607;
Playing KHII made me appericiate KH for all the obvious reasons not to like KHII more.

I played the whole way through the second one before the first so I wasn't like OMG about Ansem, but when I finally did play KH I was like 'MICKEY LIIIIED!' Like come on, I was so happy to find DI at the end of the game and I was like MUST STOP HIM AND GET MY DI BAAACK!

tend3roni

After KHII i was like wow we know less than we did in KHI. The truth behind Ansem SoD was also really interesting too and then ATW showed up and i was shocked!

True. I was like ok, once I play KHII I will have all the answers. Wrong.

And um, I'm not good with all these acronyms, what is SoD & ATW?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
AtW = Ansem the Wise
SoD = Seeker of Darkness, aka, Xehanort's Heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back