• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your most gross Kingdom Hearts situation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

Well I wasn't sure where to put this, if this is a wrong section, don't flame please.

So like the title says, most gross KH related situation ever?

I can give you an example, and this really did happen.
Theres a boy who used to stare at me all the time, and I hated it so much.. hrr..
On the P.E before Christmas vacation we had some dance practice and of course he asked me as his pair.
I hated it! All I wanted was to escape that situation, but no.. he made it even more unbearable.
We are both interested in Kingdom Hearts, and he knows that my favorite character is Roxas, theres probably no other fictional character that I've adored so much. So we were having some chit chat while dancing and he said at some point "Pretend that I'm Roxas."
I just shouted no, and to not be so rude, I tried to explain it by telling that Roxas wouldn't dance...
I know, I should have just not to agree to dance or tell him to stop staring or something, but still... hrrr

Now tell me about your most gross KH related situation, (and make me feel better, lol)...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
lol. thats a weird situation.
hmm...a gross kh situation...dont think i had one..

Blue

home is where the heart is
I don't think I've ever had one.

You see,not many people play KH here (at least I know only a few).

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
theres a lot of kh fans here in england.
loads here on khi too.

odamin

There is a bunch of fans where i live to (actualy all of my friend like KH)
and for the topic, no i have never had a gross situation.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, I coudn't imagine having a gross situation with KH in any way...

Why should I, it's one of my favorite games XD

awsemo

umm my history teacher plays kh and i talk to her about it but she is cool and accasonally im like dude im talking about videogames with my teacher. i also talk to my english teacher about comics and movies XD

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
I had a friend who was in my summer-school PE class who was a yaoi fan. And I think you all can tell by my sig phrase, I HATE YAOI. I was exploring her "inner-thoughts", and noticed how immature they are. SHE SAID AXEL WAS GAY JUST BECAUSE HE SAID HE LOVED ROXAS IN THE JAPANESE VERSION OF THE GAME!!! IT'S OKAY TO SAY IF YOU LOVE A FRIEND!!! JEBUS CHRISP!!!

shadywinters

Awards
I've never had a KH moment like that, I think it's sweet. I believe that im Kairi and that Sora and Riku and all the others r around me and that I could talk 2 them. And at night I pretend that Sora is sleeping next to me and we kiss before we fall asleep together. I even try to look like Kair. My eyes r origianlly broen, but right now I'm weraring turquoise contacts to make them look blue. ASnd I'm also gonna dye my hair completly red, just like Kairi's. I kinds like being like that.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I've never had a KH moment like that, I think it's sweet. I believe that im Kairi and that Sora and Riku and all the others r around me and that I could talk 2 them. And at night I pretend that Sora is sleeping next to me and we kiss before we fall asleep together. I even try to look like Kair. My eyes r origianlly broen, but right now I'm weraring turquoise contacts to make them look blue. ASnd I'm also gonna dye my hair completly red, just like Kairi's. I kinds like being like that.

O.O

That's really...hardcore.

(Please be a troll xD )

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
When I was 13, I smacked a cat with a broom pole pretending it was a keyblade and the cat was a heartless. The little bastard took off like wildfire, so I chased it double time and caught up with it and smacked it again only this time into the next yard's garden. It dug into the dirt like a shadow heartless under the surface so I couldn't see him after that. I said to hell with it and spun the broom pole around and placed it over my right shoulder.

Lul wut?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
gross.... no cant say that i have
thats really awkward, i feel bad for you, what a jerk.
theres a hot girl who i hang out with that likes kingdom hearts, but besides that, i dont even have kh related moments.

unwritten_alexa

I have one!

I was in an Anime convention, not in cosplay. Dont like it that much. So I was with my friends running like idiots and we were walking to the Kingdom Hearts booth when someone cried. " OMG is KAIRI!" I turned around to see he. when I was completely confuzzeld. They were coming to me. they were all " Can I get your autograph!?" I was confused. I mean I have aburn hair, and I was wearing a blue shirt with a tie, with a blue deim skirt, but I wasnt trying to be kairi, I dress like that everyday. It was a hetic day, I was chased by Org XIII and Sora. Riku was there but was busy with Zelda. Kinda hitting on her. xD But it was fun. I got a autograph from Vic... xD he even talked to me in Ed's voice... so awesome!:thumbup:

I like the attention but PLEASE! xD But then again, Sora cosplay was kinda cute... xD:wub:

So what I did I went home and dyed my hair brown... xD At least next year I wont be kairi. But I do look good in brown. xD No more Kairi! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back