• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Hometown.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

This topic is to discuss your hometown you know what you like about it , dislikes and how long you lived their.

My hometown was more of a country area nothing much going on it was really quiet and boring ,but it was cool we had a store their that was quite popular so yea I'm not their at the moment I go their from time to time during holiday.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Hometown.. Never left it! Yet..
Anyways.. this place is pretty good. But the schools all suck, and most of the people arn't very friendly.
BUT.. no.. no upsides. So yeah, I guess it isn't pretty good.. =/

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
My hometown is okay
It's quite strange because it's like suburbs/country area. It's quiet sometimes but theres been alot of construction going on right now. It does get boring and because of my location theres no snow.:thumbdown:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I live in Glasgow :3.
Good points are ... I dunno.
Bad points are Neds and shit.

Anagram

Banned
My hometown is small.
Theres nothing to do here, theres no arcade, no swimming pool, no mall, the school systems and food SUCK, the people here and most of my relatives are DUMBASS', and i could go on and i think i will, it never snows anymore, we never get any bomb threats at school anymore, the police are dicks, the school board needs to be shot, and still it goes on, and on, and on.

all that keeps me going is my games, this site, and my explosives.
thank u and good day.

Hometown is pretty small. It's connected to the biggest city in North Dakota, though. Which still isn't that big.

Still live there(It's called West Fargo), and, well, it's a pretty enjoyable place to live.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
My hometown is called... wait for it... Blacktown. Great name for a town. I only lived there until I was two, so I don't really remember much about it.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
My birth place is actually Murg/Walenstadt in the province St. Gallen Switzerland, but, actually hometown is Zurich Switzerland. Im lovin it.

I forgot to write some things about it.

Well, my home town Zurich is the most popular city of Switzerland. Several famous ppl live here. Its a nice city, there are nice shopping centers and a lot more. And im proud of it .:thumbup:

Cicero

Visionary
I was born in another town but I've lived where I live now since my third year.

Its a bit of a boring place, and I'm never actually doing something here; all my activities are in the city next to the town.
But meh, I still love it. ^^

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Techinically I wasn't born there, but my mom sent me there because of business. So I had to live with my grandparents for about...the first four and a half years of my life. lol

There was a lot of pros and benefits in the Philippines. Like the fact that I was rich there! WHEE!~~
So I got whatever I wanted. School is a bit more advanced there and I exceled greatly. Went to a lot of awards ceremonies (and winning some in each), I was friends with a lot of my neighbors (but that justs adds on to the fact that I'll only have a greatly to close relationships with people that are older than me :bored:), I had crazy fun like balancing on the edge of a balcony and riding to my heart's content on a mad runaway jeepney my aunt took control over (and it was my grandfather's too), and my family told me that I once kicked some girl off of the stage for not reciting a poem properly (I knew because I was always helping out the teachers). So I got up there, yelled and scolded her for not doing it right, shooed her away, took her place, did her performance perfectly, and won her award. I got all of what was supposed to be her credit when I was only supposed to be there as part of the audience. I wonder how her parents felt. Oh well, sucks for them :)

But there was something really bad that made up for all of those. It was great there and all but at the same time very strict. I could have a better future than this right now if I hadn't been used as a scapegoat for everybody and then belted and spanked a lot for my 'misbehaving' and 'not taught enough discipline'. Even one of the maids of my cousin living nearby, who I always played together with, always kept glaring at me and kept scolding me for whatever I did. Good or bad. My cousin did some faults too. Worse than mine. So how come he wasn't getting any punishment? It pained me, the fact that I never knew why my grandfather always did that to me and always wondered, 'What did I ever do to deserve this?' In 6th grade, my sister told me the answer to that question.

And now I'm so vunerable to teasing a lot due to how I've been influenced by all of that back then. Looking back, I have very mixed feelings as to whether or not that I should have appreciated my childhood.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Born, raised, and still occupy space here in St. Louis which is my hometown. Love the sports here no matter how much they tend to disappoint. Got a zoo that is free to get into and it has some pretty awesome things. Arch and the riverfront provides great times for party goers on friday and saturdays. And if you want to see some boobs you just cross the river to East St. Louis and bust out your dollar bills.

Rix

:)
Awards
My hometown is the capital city and also the biggest city in my country. But it's not really big compared to other big cities out there. It's okay to live here, but very expensive. The mainstreets here have getting really bad the last years... Theres drug addicts, beggers and prostitutes everywhere and that's not a good thing...

But the city does also have some better areas with no problems like that. But I do really hope that the city will go back as it used to be some times. It is kinda emberrassing as it is now....

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I also live in the city. It's very small, I can't go a step without meeting sum1 I know, or sum1 my family knows. It's weather is unpredictable, most ppl new to the town complain how cold it gets, but I'm used to it so I luv it. People here? Well, we seem to have a lot of jerks, but only my mom and my bro run into them. Most of the ppl I know are very friendly. It's really quiet on my street most times. Not a very safe place where I live, but I myself haven't run in2 any big trouble. Even if it is dangerous, I'm more afraid of the suburbs.....and I might be moving there soon unfortunately. Not much to do in the actual city...except skool. Everything else is out in the suburbs. Doesn't matter though, I don't get out much anyway, obviously ^.^

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
My town sucks btw. I gotta admit I'd prefer to live somewhere else.... =\

my hometown is really small lol like...1 square mile. there's more pizza places than anything around here. I'd say 5. there's nothing to do here other than go out to eat in the many food places we have, walk around town a good 3 times, or go over friends' houses.

Frankie Muniz used to live here, and I believe an episode of CSI was shot here not too long ago in a new house that was just put up.

nothing eventful really happens around here. a new football field was just put in on my school's property, but my school hasn't one one football game this season (we're 0-9...yeah we're bad lol)

other than that its a pretty quiet, boring place to live. there are benefits: due to its size its good because you know a lot of people and its easier commuting.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
My hometown was pretty cool, I guess ^^

There were about 11 thousand and something people.

We had just about everything that we needed really, and nothing more =P
I lived there until about 2 years ago, but now I live in a tiny little town of about 2,500 people, and it's really, really small :/

Losthearts

Let's see well we still have a farm we pretty small and our schools(but the high scool) are old The people some are ok The kids around my age don't really sprend drama around(Though we had this bitch who made stroies up about herself and sexuly stuff) aslo the town hall wants a new school where the middle schoolers and under go in one school ;D its funny since all the kids are going up and both are fine it always on our polls I live near three (no, four!) cities that's in a nutshell is my New Hamshire town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back