• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your first concert

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

So I went to my first real concert last night, and I thought I'd just start a thread where you can post your experience at your first concert.

I'll go first lol.
I went to see my favorite band in the world, Family Force 5, at Cedar Point's Pointfest in Sandusky, Ohio. It was OSM and they are aaaammmaaaaazzzzziiinnngggg live!!! It was so cool! They only had like an hour to play, but they got 12 songs in. After the show they signed autographs and I kind of got to talk to them. I was too nervous to really say anything to their singer, but he commented on my shirt (I was wearing a ff5 shirt they weren't selling there). All I could really do was give a nervous chuckle and say thanks lol. Then I told their guitar player that the show was really fun and stuff. Then their drummer asked me if I got my shirt at hot topic lol. It was osm.
After they were done signing, my mom was like "go get a picture with them!" which I didn't really want to do, me being a shy person and all, but I went along anyway. But by the time we got over there, they were done with pictures and their tour manager turned me down lol. Then I almost got to talk to their singer again, he was talking to this one girl, so I just kind of hung around there awkwardly for a bit, but by the time they were done the rest of the band had left so he walked back to the stage area. Dang it.
It was an awesome experience d_(^.^)_b

Ok, so, where was your first concert, who did you see, and what kind of experience was it?

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
My first gig was seeing Bullet for my Valentine at the Cambridge Corn Exchange, I thought it was good then, but now I look back and see the errors of my ways.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Mine was Pearl Jam, I was 6 years old.

So I went to my first real concert last night, and I thought I'd just start a thread where you can post your experience at your first concert.

I'll go first lol.
I went to see my favorite band in the world, Family Force 5, at Cedar Point's Pointfest in Sandusky, Ohio. It was OSM and they are aaaammmaaaaazzzzziiinnngggg live!!! It was so cool! They only had like an hour to play, but they got 12 songs in. After the show they signed autographs and I kind of got to talk to them. I was too nervous to really say anything to their singer, but he commented on my shirt (I was wearing a ff5 shirt they weren't selling there). All I could really do was give a nervous chuckle and say thanks lol. Then I told their guitar player that the show was really fun and stuff. Then their drummer asked me if I got my shirt at hot topic lol. It was osm.
After they were done signing, my mom was like "go get a picture with them!" which I didn't really want to do, me being a shy person and all, but I went along anyway. But by the time we got over there, they were done with pictures and their tour manager turned me down lol. Then I almost got to talk to their singer again, he was talking to this one girl, so I just kind of hung around there awkwardly for a bit, but by the time they were done the rest of the band had left so he walked back to the stage area. Dang it.
It was an awesome experience d_(^.^)_b

Ok, so, where was your first concert, who did you see, and what kind of experience was it?

Thats pretty cool that you got to meet the band and everything dude, glad you had a good night.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
My first concert was last year, and it was Disturbed.
It was pretty awesome.

My second concert was 3OH!3 (With Family Force 5. ^_^)
FF5 IS amazing live.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Saw Coldplay a few months ago for my first concert.
My next concert is this weekend coming up and I'ma see Blink =D

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
eh my first concert was at a fair....not fun it was Freddy Fender and i was like 9. My mom sure had fun :/

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Lol, I think the first concert I went to was either Backstreet Boys or Nsync when I was like five. I can't remember which.

Job For A Cowboy, The Red Chord, Skeltonwitch.
@ Rocketown, Nashville Tennessee.

i was14 or15, can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back