• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
Though the Night be Long,
Though the Day be Brief,
I shall Hang on,
Until We take Our Leave.

Through the Dark, I'll Navigate,
'Till We receive that Light,
Then I'll have to Wait,
'Till You end Your Fight.

Triumphant, You stand,
And I join Your Side,
You take Me by the Hand,
And say It's merely the Start of Our Ride.

Here is where I'll wait;
Your battle victorious,
We'll be together.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
It's just a little quirk of mine that comes up whenever I type a poem. Not write, just type. I don't know why it happens, but it's kind of interesting. To me, anyway.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I thought it made the poem that much more dramatic, with the capitalization. I also felt like the capitalization to certain words made them feel more significant. It also makes me think of the meaning of partners and fighting side by side of one.

I really like this poem, Auron. It inspires me that much more to write.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
Ahem *will now attempt to act cool*

If I can inspire just a single person, that is all I could ever wish for as a writer. We all have stories to tell, but how many of us actually tell them? It inspires ME that you are inspired to initiative.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You did a great job attempting to look cool, Auron.

Not very many do, sadly. This one story I have in mind to tell, actually makes me feel nervous. Simply because, its completely different from what I'm used to writing. Much more maturer, that I have to find a way to tune it down some. Looks like we both get something out of it though, causing each other inspiration and enjoying the stories we share, with one another. You do a wonderful job inspiring me, simply by writing poems or the stories you've shared so far. It brings the writer out of me :) this very poem inspires me to write this story I have in mind, though.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
Well, testing your limits as an author is one thing that, I think, makes writing fun. You can experiment with your style, with stories, and with characters. It's truly an eye-opening experience.

The best friendships are those where both parties gain something from the other. You're a very encouraging friend, KK, and I'd love to read your story once it's written.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back