• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favorite handheld game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
What's your favorite game for a handheld system (whether it be GBA, DS, or PSP- Please no "<system> is the best" or any of that -.-)?

Right now, aside from the MegaMan Battle Network games, I really like Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Darkbeat

I would say the Golden Sun series. They were absolutely awsome and quite original with storyline and all. I just loved the Psynergy and summoning and it's sequel The Lost Age was even more impressive with the Dual Summons. The whole Djinni's collecting was also very inventive and sometimes even frustrating, but it kept you going :D

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I would also have to say Golden Sun 1 and 2. They were awesome games and need to be remade for the upcoming systms. I dont really see a sequel for that series any time soon though...I havent heard anything of it at least.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
com (of course).........need 4 speed rivals (PSP) megaman battle network and megaman zero (all) ff 1&2:dawn of soul's,kirby game's (all), midnight club 3 (PSP),
ya i know......that's alot!

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Tough choice. It was either the Golden Sun series, or the Advance Wars series. I truly loved them both, they are just amazing games. I almost wish I didn't sell my GBA (and those games) sometimes.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Hey people, how about making a post thats at least two sentences. "CoM LEIK AL TEH WAY111!111" honestly, make a post that has two complete sentences at least.

On topic,

My favorite handheld is Chain of Memories for GBA. The only thing I didn't like was the card system, but meh who cares? My second is Twisted Metal: Head On for PSP, It's just a great game.

sorasking

i would have to say The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Kingdom Hearts: CoM and the Golden Sun series.those games are all really gooooood!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back