• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favorite handheld game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudX159

Lumines for PSP and Wipeout Pure..
i hated COM (it suked )....stupid battle card crap

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Aw c'mon. Nobody here's played a Game n' Watch? I guess not. Nobody really has anymore, I guess. Oh well. I know for sure that I've played one, but it's a vague memory. I think it was Fire that I played.

This is going to bug me the rest of the night.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
shad0w said:
Ah, I almost forgot about Golden Sun o.o' . Those two games are awesome- I just wish they were put on a non-handheld console.

I heard somewhere they're doing Golden Sun 3 for Gamecube. Eh, its probably not going to happen.

But yeah, I loved the Golden Sun Series and the plot was amazing.
I beat the first one but the second one seemed so damn long that I only got halfway before the Jupiter Lighthouse I believe.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
To say the truth i'd have to Say KH:COM.But other then that it would be The Pokemon series (just has a grip on Me) Then the Mario and Luigi SSS, never beat the Game though.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
I would have to say besides CoM, then it would be the Megaman Battle Network series, because the plot was just awsome, the graphics were awsome, and the overall concept of the game was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back