• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your fav drive form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riakito

im with nelo on this one limit form. o yeah ragnarok ars aracamun and sonci blade. strike can kiss my glorious golden ass.

betterinthedark

Valor was great when I got it. I had too much fun it.
Wisdom was annoying to be. Shooting little blue things and gliding didn't help me much
The gold one..such a shame I forgot the name. That wa great
The white one (poor memory of mine) loved. Gliding...Double swords that and the attacks were soooo beautiful. I teared playing and looking at it the first time.
Shadow!!!The ultimate drive from I love. Random. Dark. and He is super bouncy.....and he is cute in it! ^ ^

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Anti form hands down!!! Coolest. Combos. Evar.

Wisdom looked good (sparkles!! x3) but it was hard to do heavy damage quickly like you could with Valor Form. And when it comes to using magic why would you choose Wisdom when you can do Master and have unlimited MP??

Master was the most fun to level up. I'd just go to Land of Dragons or Beast's Castle and smash I'll the armor or set fireworks on fire. xD Wheee explodey!! *_*

Final Form wasn't that great IMO because it was too hard to control. It could be super powerful but only if you knew how to get in the right spot to start a combo. Otherwise the heartless or nobody or whatever would move and you'd have to sit there watching Sora waste time on spinny attacks. xD

kameron92009

Well let's see . . . Valor doesn't have enough maneuverability, Wisdom would be my fave but it is too weak in firepower, master is pretty good as a balance between Valor and Master, but I gotta say Final is just flawless. Tons of maneuverability, strong attacks, mega magic, and GLIDE. OMG I just luv Final Form. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back