• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your fav drive form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Wow. Appears Master isn't popular. I like it because it has almost as much power as final, but magic is chained together. Which makes it look awesome.

M

Miss Murder

Yeah Final all the way. Though the combos sometimes get in the way of time when you're in a hurry, so if I ever am in a hurry I'd personally rather use Valor since it doesn't use up the drive gauge so much. But if I'm not worried about the drive gauge then I'd use Master. I barely ever use Wisdom though.

M

Miss Murder

Yeah you're right, the gliding is fun. :D But I kinda get that in Final too. Plus in Final you're silver.

Silver = my favorite color.

Oh hell yes.

Duality

Final is too messy to understand what's going on. Master is pretty sweet. I'd say Valor, over Master. Just because it's red plus its Dual Keyblades which is awesome (as my name implies). Wisdom is meh. I didn't find the range to be that exciting.

Squall

Final form pwns every other form,it is the most reliable and good looking form.

Apollo

Silver Member
valor becuse it has 2 blade but yet it is simply holding the keyblades!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Master form for me, for me i didn't like the floor gliding with final form, it was just bleh xD. Master had the same dashing speed as valor which was awesome and the flexibility of magic and dual blading at the exact same time was amazing. The twisting melee style was as flexible as i've ever seen Sora beside him break dancing using reflect in final form XD. Still the master's was my most used form for some reason, don't really know why, I only used final for seriously powerful opponents.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
My fav is probbly the valor form since its the easist to level up with...

Eternamente926

Well, hmm... hard to pick one. My favourite is probably Antiform, though, just for the sheer fact of how different and stark it is from the rest. I also enjoy ending a normal battle while still in Antiform... this'll sound really wierd, but I think Sora looks so cute sitting there all dark, misty, and feral-esque hopping around and glancing about. There again, I also think Shadow Heartless are adorable.

As for which one I enjoy playing the most... Final Form would have to be my choice. Antiform, as cool as awesome as it is, has too many ramifications to enjoy it during boss battles (WHY does it always happen during Xaldin?!)... Final Form is usually an I Win button in most cases, or it'll at least turn the tide of battle in a tight spot.

However, I usually abuse each drive form depending on when I get it.

Valor Form is usually maxxed for it's possible level by the time I enter Olympus Coliseum. I generally don't bother much with Wisdom Form, although I'll level it up (on Proud Mode, anyway) before I begin the whole script for Hollow Bastion (the second visit, when you'll enter Space Paranoids) because I find it comes in handy for battles beyond that... plus it's easy to level up when things are so much younger than you. Then once I get Master Form I abuse that like it's going out of style... it's a very handy form for killing groups of enemies. And then, of course, once I get Final Form I abuse it like crazy and kind of kiss Valor and Wisdom Forms goodbye. In fact, once I get Final Form, it's very rare for me to use any of the other forms because Sora's basic moves are so much more advanced than those forms. But it's hard to argue with a duel-wielding silver glowy boy floating through everything and tossing lightning around with just about every strike lol.

I love Final Form with Fenrir equipped and maximum Negative Combo's equipped. Something about going into a group of Heartless and just obliterating them all by pressing X once... priceless.

But, yeah, overall Antiform is my favourite just based on look and coolness factor. Plus Sora's so cute when he's all evil! =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back