• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Master Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flurryflames

Xenmas may have wanted Sora and Riku to slain him that way he or someone connected to him could come back as powerful as ever. In order to do this he asked for Kingdom Hearts power and treated it like a god and then fused with it. It may have been his truimph card. With a mind like MX it seems like an genius idea. Now with the time theory.

When Xenmas confronted Sora in KH FM he tested and took some of his memories and thus this created Xion. In BBS MF goes to challenge TAV. This is the same motive Xenmas did except I don't think MF took memories though. So MF is connected to MX therefore linked with Xeohanort. For whatever reason both test their opponents. YMX has all of these abilties from Xenmas, MX, and Terra, it seems and may use it to his advantage, but of course he may need people to help him out. it sounds like to me he wants to become god and control the worlds.

Now with the keyblade we are not sure if he choses to use it or not.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I believe that Master Xehanort will gain the abilities to be that of a god, no restrictions or boundries, control of all hearts and keyblades plus their wielders

if he has control of all hearts and keyblade wielders that means that all the protagonists would be helpless. and couldnt end the xehanort saga

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah but I believe that Kingdom Hearts will deny him as it's ruler and purge him like it did with Ansem (heartless)

so he wont actually get to use the powers he gets? i missed the end of KH1 cause i cant get past the part with the tons of angel hearltess and the behemoth :pPPPP

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah but I believe that Kingdom Hearts will deny him as it's ruler and purge him like it did with Ansem (heartless)

That would not even be that surprising since what can Xehanort do best?
Hurt hearts of other people and even incomplete people who seemingly have none.
What is Kingdom Hearts itself? A conglomerate of countless hearts and new hearts are born from it.
So I could pretty much imagine KH being pissed at Xehanort because he steadily continues to hurt more of its "children".
Xigbar even made a comment regarding that in the 358/2 Days secret reports:
Xigbar said:
The results are there, but can this state of affairs fairly be called a success? If Kingdom Hearts can be said to possess a mind of its own, it is surely rejecting Xemnas—no, rejecting Xehanort.

Surely interesting food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back