• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Young Justice - Outsiders (2018)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sempied

Re: Young Justice

>implying Aquaman is useless

Nigga, you best be joking.
"Meanwhile back at the hall of justice! Aquaman prepares a PB&J sandwich because he can't do shit!"

At least Justice League cartoon gave him a hook, and be manly. "I can call fish!" "I can fly, shoot lazer beams from my eyes, freeze breath, leap tremendously high amounts, super strength, and be even more manly!" "I can...Call a orca whale!" "Yeah No..."

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

"Meanwhile back at the hall of justice! Aquaman prepares a PB&J sandwich because he can't do shit!"

At least Justice League cartoon gave him a hook, and be manly. "I can call fish!" "I can fly, shoot lazer beams from my eyes, freeze breath, leap tremendously high amounts, super strength, and be even more manly!" "I can...Call a orca whale!" "Yeah No..."
Robot Chicken and Family Guy pop-culture references aren't really a reliable source of information. They play everything up as a joke and only make you look like a idiot when you take them seriously.

Did you not notice how Aqualad was going toe to toe with Superboy in feats of strength? When the building collapsed those two took to covering Kid Flash and Robin because they could both take that. Now if Aqualad is on par with Superboy, what do you think that makes Aquaman?

His skin is dense as shit since he lives on the bottom of the ocean which puts him on Martian Manhunter/Wonder Woman/just below Superman level of strength. He's king of Atlantis and by extension rules over 70% of the planet and is in constant telepathic link with all ocean life. We've only just begun to see what lives in the depths. Aquaman's not going to call a killer whale into a fight. He's going to ride in on a Cthullu type sea-monster.

So once again: check yoself before you wreck yoself.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

Will this be re-aired any time soon? I couldn't find it on my guide thingy.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Episode 1 aired, but what about the movie or whatever? I have been working a lot, so like always, I miss these things. I missed both the premier and the movie I guess?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Dident even know this was being aired until I read DCU blog this morning. I have to say I was interested in the new Aqualad that was introduced recently in Brightest Day, and its pretty awesome they decided to use such a new character in this series. His abilities are pretty sweet. Im loving the team they are using for this and its definitly on par with the other Justice League cartoons. Cant wait til the Series actually starts going in January.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

This was a lot better than I expected. I'm not saying I thought it was going to be terrible, but I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. I really need to catch up on my comics because I don't recognize this new Aqualad, but he's pretty damn awesome.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

I really need to catch up on my comics because I don't recognize this new Aqualad, but he's pretty damn awesome.
That's because he's brand new. He was created for Young Justice and they brought him into comics continuity only a few months ago in Brightest Day.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

That's because he's brand new. He was created for Young Justice and they brought him into comics continuity only a few months ago in Brightest Day.
Oh okay. I still really far behind though. I haven't read Blackest Night yet.

ross61

I'm loving the tension between Conner and Superman.

Decade

That was so fuckin epic. Definetly a step up for today's cartoons. Haven't seen anything as good as this since the late 90s. Can't wait for more, also voice actor for Aqua Lad really did a good job this time.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

Probably the best cartoon i've watched in awhile. Made me think about the old days of watching Teen Titans. I really liked how they portryed Superboy and his anger and how he's more then just a clone of Superman. Robin and Kid Flash made me laugh and Aqualad was just plain badass. Superboy is by far my favorite of Young Justice and always has been. I will most definantly be watching in January.

JULIO VP

I like it alot, but damn...
Still got a month left

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

I was watching the Premiere of Young Justice and it kinda sucked that it was the first part of the hour sneak peek they showed before.

Back