• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Young Justice - Outsiders (2018)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Re: Young Justice

What could they gain from doing that? I loved the episode or um half-episode, but it ended too abruptly.
That "hour long sneak peak" were the first two episodes combined. You've never heard of a 'two-parter' before?

tbh Young Justice can never replace Teen Titans
Young Justice is a completely different team to the Titans.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

i know that. I just mean it doesn't feel the same as teen titans
Well durr. Kinda my point.

Not only is Young Justice different to Teen Titans in terms of members and dynamic but the two teams serves different purposes. Teen Titans was essentially a club for younger superheroes.

Whereas Young Justice is a training ground for the sidekicks while also operating as a covert ops team on behalf of the Justice League.

tri-blade

If I could meet Robin in Young Justice, this is what I would say:

"Yo Robin! You already have a team! They're the Teen Titans if I seem to recall.... Unless your that less popular second Robin and the Robin in the Teen Titans is the popular first one, then never mind."

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Love the show saw the series premiere on friday. Idk why so many ppl talking bout the Teen Titans I love YJ much more right now than them.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

If I could meet Robin in Young Justice, this is what I would say:

"Yo Robin! You already have a team! They're the Teen Titans if I seem to recall.... Unless your that less popular second Robin and the Robin in the Teen Titans is the popular first one, then never mind."
The two shows are completely unrelated. They share no continuity whatsoever.

Aside from that, Tim Drake was on both Young Justice and the Titans during his career as Robin.

Quick question, is YJ created by the creator of the Teen Titans remake? Animation seems similar but improved. AND I LOVED YJ premiere!! SICK ASS SHOW :D
Nope. Teen Titans was produced by Glen Murakami and Bruce Timm primarily. Young Justice is produced by Sam Register, Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman.

Ivinator

If only The Flaming C was in Young Justice...
[video=youtube;6Ag9TLocFF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ag9TLocFF4[/video]

Relix

A traveler
Awards

This series shows a lot of promise. Bring back some classic DC drama and dark themes that CN has been lacking (thats if you dont count Brave and the Bold cuz I dont). It's far different the Teen Titans, can't really compare the two. But I can say that I'm enjoying it just as much, maybe even better (i loved TT it might be hard to top it in my book)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't know if anybody has said this yet, but this exists in a completely different Multiverse world. Earth-16 if I remember correctly.

So Robin hasn't made the Teen Titans in this world. Rather, we have Young Justice.

Anyways. I love this show. I'm very much "whelmed" by it.

And looks like Jesse McCartney found his calling in voice acting.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

I was just thinking that maybe they should of added Raven to the show, not because she was on TT but because she had some pretty good appearances in the DC comics
Raven is a Titan and she's only ever been on the Titans.

She'd be out of place on Young Justice and as I've been saying YJ is not Teen Titans.

Back