• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Young Justice - Outsiders (2018)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Re: Young Justice - Now on Netflix

I would just really like season 1 and 2 to have complete DVD or BR (dare to dream) releases. :C

I can't fathom that they would bring it back.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

If we don't get a full season, then perhaps a movie just giving us closure, and no I don't count that video game as "closure". It doesn't count in my eyes. I want the beautiful animation and super special awesome voices back, cause goddammit I want to feel whelmed again. ;~;

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I would kill to have a movie to finish the series on a proper note. Ugh.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

I personally would want two movies, one to end the series like Teen Titans got, and one to fix the mess that was Legacy. The story just felt so... not like a story at all.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

I had always hoped there would be a movie if a third season never came. I really want to know the planned story for the Darkseid/Apokolips story arc. After Justice League: War and Son of Batman, DC animated has been on a role with their movies. I'm not sure how the legality of that would play out but I know that Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman would be down to write it and I'm pretty sure most if not all the voice actors would return to reprise their roles.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Re: Young Justice - Now on Netflix and BLURAY

Just. Just renew the show. Shit.

*goes back to his corner*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Re: Young Justice - Invasion Bluray to release on December 2nd

I'm confused at the large date discrepancy between Bluray.com and Amazon.com, lol. BUT THIS IS WHAT I WANTED SO <3~

Movie, please? Please DC? Pleaaaaaaaaaaase?

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

That's old news, I think the creators are trying to make the point that people are hating TTG for being something it wasn't meant to be. They're just doing it poorly.

Doesn't make this any less painful
[video=youtube;6AsomkWscrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AsomkWscrA[/video]

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Wasn't TTG part of the reason that YJ got cancelled? I could have sworn that was part of the reason people dislike the series

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Pretty sure the only reason YJ got cancelled was because Warner Bros. wasn't making the kind of revenue they wanted from merchandise based on the series. TTG, while being a horrible adaptation of the original TT series, just kind of gets blamed when honestly, I don't think it was ever actually part of the reason.

All the fault lies with Warner Bros., either way. Not TTG or CN, but WB.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Pretty sure the only reason YJ got cancelled was because Warner Bros. wasn't making the kind of revenue they wanted from merchandise based on the series. TTG, while being a horrible adaptation of the original TT series, just kind of gets blamed when honestly, I don't think it was ever actually part of the reason.

All the fault lies with Warner Bros., either way. Not TTG or CN, but WB.

TTG was not the reason but its upsetting that this was picked up and supported but young justice was not

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Well I guess I better get a Netflix account. Heard there are some great programs on there anyway.

First Hey Arnold, then Samurai Jack, and now the possibility of a third season. Maybe there is still hope for Tron

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

It took them long enough to put Season 2 on Netflix. I own both seasons on Blu ray already but I'll go ahead and watch again just for the hell of it. It's a great show. Really hope they bring it back whether it's a movie or a third season. It would be cool if Netflix picked it up since I'm quite certain CN won't.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Not going to lie, I thought people would have been a bit more excited for the possibility of Season 3 or at least a film :/

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Not going to lie, I thought people would have been a bit more excited for the possibility of Season 3 or at least a film :/
Maybe people don't want to get their hopes up too much.

Back