• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Justice - Invasion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I didn't think it would, but I've been wanting to try a character like that for a while so I had to try. No worries, I'll just make a different one.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sorry this took so long, it's been a hectic week for me.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Name: Sinore Vilupis
Alias: The Crimson Shock
Race: Demon

Personality:
When unstable being meets confused, and lovable jerk, you get one kupoed-up personality.

It is true that Sinore stays true to his demonic heritage, and at times can seem cruel beyond imagination, but he may surprise you. Underneath the thick exterior of Sinore there lays a heart of some kind. He tries to hide that side of him with cruel attitude, and questionable actions, but when faced in the proper situation, the more gentle side of Sinore emerges.

Sinore doesn’t really like to share when anybody. Yes, he is one of those loner-I’ll-do-it-myself kind of guys, but what else can you expect from a Demon? All his life he’s been ridiculed in a sense, and from that stemmed a certain emotional wall that kept him from getting too close to anybody for any unneeded reason.

Sinore will obviously state that he does enjoy a good game of sparring. He actually has a good attitude when doing this, and it’s the only thing that he could think of that could actually keep him in a Zen state-of-mind. It’s weird, but Sinore also enjoys played chess, and drinking herbal tea. It’s definitely weird because who ever thought of a demon with a nasty attitude liking tea and such? Well, Sinore is the first one in history to like such things.

There’s one thing that Sinore doesn’t like, and that’s when people push him to do things that would seem disrespectful in his eyes. It’s like if someone was forcing him into something that he didn’t want to do, he’d take that as a slap to the face or otherwise. In that respect, Sinore gets angry. When Sinore reaches a certain point to his anger, there is hardly any stopping him. The only thing that can keep him from harming others in a fatal way would be for him to regain his composure or something. However, with Sinore’s little disregard about himself or others, that would be a rare occurrence. He just has to remember to keep his cool.

If you were to see Sinore in battle, you would see him do any trick in the book. He can fight clean, dirty, or a mix of both. He takes no shame in the way he fights because in the end, it gets the job done. That’s all that Sinore really cares about. Though, at times people seem to think that he’s a bit of a nut job with all the different tactics he uses, and how he utilizes them in battle. He could toy with an enemy for some time, and not even be consciously aware of what he’s doing. It could very well be his downfall, so that’s one thing he needs to keep in mind.

Simore utilizes his affiliation of the Chaos nature with his fighting techniques. He can utilize different forms of portals for a whiplash kind of strategy, or a full on assault of different blasts, beams, and rays. It all just depends on how Sinore approaches a certain enemy, and what the environment is.

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

• Eyes: From what could be seen at rare moments, Sinore bares dim-grey eyes. Due to his hair falling over his eyes, no much can be noted about what shape they are or even the eyelashes and such.
  • Hair: Sinore’s hair is measured out to be at least shoulder-length, but it could be longer due to the fact that no one has ever got close enough to him to determine the exact length. His hair is very long in front, back, and at all sides. At the very tips all around, are dips of crimson red, and the remainder of the hair is pitch black. Sinore chooses it to run freely rather than tie it up in some kind of ponytail or something.
  • Skin: Sinore isn’t much of a day person. Like, he could be, but just chooses not to. Due to this fact, his skin is rather pale, and almost looks like he’s a walking zombie or something.
  • Height:Five foot five. Nothing really special about that.
    Weight: Sinore weights 110lbs, which is translated into 50kg. He’s very skinny, but also bears a good deal of core strength. He has hardly any body fat, maybe just bits and pieces here and there.
  • Attire:Sinore’s clothing isn’t really anything that stands out. He wears an all-black outfit right down to the nitty gritty. His pants are made out of a special leather that doesn’t make all that cringing noise when leather is rubbed against bare skin constantly. It’s soft to the touch, and comfortable to wear. To hold up the pants, he wears a sturdy belt. Sinore wears a black, sleeveless-shirt that has a mark of a red lightning bolt going from the top left all the way to the lower center. Finally, Sinore’s outfit is finished off with a black trench coat.
  • Accessories:*Being not much of an accessory person, Sinore doesn’t really care about what else he brings to the party, but one thing that is very obvious is the gauntlet-like glove he ALWAYS wears. It’s made out of some kind of sturdy material, It locks around Sinore’s left hand not by choice, but it senses his demonic aura

Equipment:

Black Despair:

A sword forged from the depths of hell itself. It comes in an all-black-with-red-trimmings appearance. The entire length of the sword(as a whole) is forty-five inches, and in feet, that would be almost four feet. The weight is light - very light. If a number was placed, the weight would be somewhere along the lines of 25lbs(11.34Kg). It’s due to this light weight that allows Sinore to incorporate Black Despair with his quite, and agile style of fighting.

The blade of Black Despair is pitch black, as is the majority of the sword, but along the hilt there is a pattern of crimson diamonds that are embedded into the hilt. Lastly, though not least important, is a chain that hangs at the very bottom of the sword. The sheath that it comes with is also black. Black Despair rests on Sinore’s back as it is pretty much latched into his demonic aura which in essence makes itself glued to him until battle time.

Powers:
Blood Lightning

A very close relative to the Chaos nature, this is an ability that stems from darkness and a very tainted form of electricity. Sinore is the only one who can use it as it is his own unique birthright. His ancestors were the creators of this power. The name itself stems from the blood that was spilled over such a power, as it is nothing to be taken lightly. Blood Lightning can be manipulated into two different elements - darkness and electricity. It can even be as far as being the only compound element in the Demon race.

It’s debatable that Blood Lightning is considered magic because it doesn’t stem from any form of magic, but the power it can bring to the table raises questions. With the limited users, there hasn’t been much opportunity for anyone to research it, and actually deem a limit to it, but from what has been written in the history books, the user can conjure up storms and from that the name “Blood Lighting” comes into play, as the user’s own blood is required to summon up this form of lightning.*

It’s apparent that there are at least some limits placed on this power as it does require the user’s blood(in this case, Sinore’s). It’s true that this might be the only limit, but when one runs low on blood supply, the odds are that the user is most likely going to be in a sense.

Blood Lightning can be implemented into any form of solid weapons, such as swords or anything with a steel blade. Due to the fact that Blood Lightning requires the user’s blood(Sinore’s blood in this case), the blood has to be placed carefully along the blade of said steel weapon, and from that stems the aspects of darkness and electricity.*

While no specific techniques are accompanied with this action, the fact that Blood Lightning changes the properties of the weapon itself, and each swing can produce a small amount of electricity that can be transferred to a nearby source by a constant wave-like motion. In other words, the electricity gathers along the steel blade, and then when the sword itself is swung, all of the said gathered electricity follows it through, and transfers a wave--like beam of lightning to the nearest source(enemy). However, due to the fact that this is still in the required state of needing blood, the amount of power in the lightning is severely low.*

Demon Form: When Sinore ascends into his demon form, the transformation is evident in both size and power. First, the skies darken, and lightning strikes on the ground in a controlled frenzy. When the lightning hits the ground, it does so that it creates the demonic sigil of the Dark Prince himself. From the corners of the demonic sigil shoots rays of dark light(a black beam of light) into the sky to bring forth a demonic gate of hell itself. It is from that, the essense of Lucifer himself grants Sinore the final form power, and thus begins the transformation.

First comes a foggy smoke covering Sinore which forms his pale tan colored skin. His horns rise upward, and dent backwards. Sinore goes down to a six foot height.

The black light then strikes down on Sinore which comes at him in the form of his Blood Lightning which then forms a layer of dark brown armor that literally speaks of the devil as it bears engravings of Lucifer’s face around the shoulders, arms, and chest. A slight engraving on the mid-section, but it’s pretty vague. Sinore grows two extra eyes on his face that are all colored Crimson Red. On his shoulder plates, chest(and mid-section) plates, and arm graves there are stone-like eyes on them. It almost resembles rubies. A part of the armor covers Sinore’s face right up to the middle of his nose.

Sinore’s wings are shaped more like demon wings rather than angelic wings . He has a tail in his demon form which is rather medium length. It’s long, don’t get me wrong, but just not incredibly long. A dark red, almost misty-like aura surrounds Sinore at all times.Black Despair is connected to Sinore’s left arm as he can grow it out of either hand; left or right.
Abilities:

Transformation:
A very common skill among the demon race. It’s pretty much how they can expand into their true demon forms as each demon who is born on Umbra takes a more human form to blend into the crowd in a sense.

Flight:
Being of the demon race, Sinore automatically has the ability to fly.

Hand-to-Hand Combat:
Being able to throw in his fitness into battle, Sinore combines levels of acrobatics, adequate accuracy, and hand-eye coordination for the fighting he does hand-to-hand. He might not be a pure master at it, but there is no way in hell he is a beginner at it, that’s for sure.

Demonic Aura:
As a barer of the demon race, Sinore has the skill to bare a demonic aura. Each respective demon has their own unique aura, and it just so happens that Sinore’s is nothing special(yet). However, there is one thing that is quite noticeable about it. His demonic aura shines a deep, dark red color. It appears to be in a fog-like appeal.

Adequate Swordsmanship:
Another battle-related skill that Sinore can do. Even though his only sword is his Kubai Sezubo, he is quite proficient at using it. Though, Sinore can use any sword or bladed weapon. He’s trained quite consistently to be good at handling more than one type of sword just in case if he were to get more than one, However, the one sword he has is more than enough, so why have more?

Unique Blood:
In the partnership that Sinore’s Blood and his main ability Blood Lightning have with each other, Sinore’s blood has a unique attribute to it. While normal Demons have the normality of the demon race’s blood, but due to the fact that Sinore’s whole power revolves around his own blood, his is unique in its own way. Like, it hold a special property that is indeed specific and quite valuable(in a sense) to electricity. It’s like the conductor for lightning itself, and as such, his blood is unique.

Impatience:
Self-explanatory in its own right, Sinore has about much patience as a fat kid has for not getting his cake. There is no waiting for this guy. If something doesn’t happen right away, he gets pissed, and pretty pissed at that. It’s one of those skills that Sinore has that is rather embarrassing to some people, but not like he gives a rat’s ass about what others think,

Athleticism:
Yeh, pretty self-explanatory too. Sinore is fit, and pretty damn fit too. He’s not a bulky person, but no way is he the type to be fat. He can handle enduring adventures and can take a beating too. His stamina is above average, and strength is at that level too. The only thing that this doesn’t cover is his personality traits, but oh well. It’s not like Sinore can’t help that. This is just a casual skill that allows Sinore to do flippy tricks, and other acrobatic-like things. Oh, and it helps his build. So, yeah there’s that too.

History:

So, you want to know about my life, and how I came to be the Crimson Shock,
Well first you must understand my position, and how my blood key open up my life’s lock.
You see, I was born ofthe son of the mighty Trigon, but I was without a sin that of my brothers,
Instead I was blessed with many of virtues, many alike that of my angelic mother.

I wasn’t born in hell nor heaven, instead I was born in the middle planes
Where the humans and aliens all lived peacefully without any faults or shame.
It wasn’t until my brothers of sins Wrath and Greed came about to ruin prosperity .
It was only little me against my two brothers.
The thought occurred to me —I should be surrendering.

In the face of the real danger, I found myself backed against the wall,
With nowhere to hide, no where to run, I knew that this peace would soon fall.
Then came a sudden power, something that only I could feel.
It ran through my bloodstream. Electricity only I knew that was real.

The eyes of my brothers were filled with disbelief as they could not believe their eyes.
Somewhere deep down in the core of their souls, they knew they were about to die.
This form of lightning that was powered by my blood was something I could not believe,
I call it Blood Lightning for it is a power that will ultimately force them to leave.

Though they are gone from my sight, I know my brothers will not give up.
I do know they will alert my father as he will probably shrivel up.
Knowing that his son Sinore is no longer abiding by his rules any longer,
Because he doesn’t need daddy’s protection now that he has gotten much stronger.

Only fifteen at the time, it seems so long ago.
For now I am eighteen, and I have more to show.
My father and brothers have not bothered me in such a long time,
I am enjoying this time of peace as it’s finally mine.

In the three years I have been out of their sight, a lot has happened.
I am now a servant of sorts to a Mr. Troy Rize A.K.A. the Crimson Reaper
He is good to me, but punishes me harshly for sometimes being a heavy sleeper.
It’s okay. Our blood bond keeps it from excelling into a real shocker

In the time he has gave me a job, I have been forever grateful to him,
For whenever he needs me, Mr. Rize knows I’ll be there on a single whim,
For I am the Crimson Shock, and Mr. Rize knows what gets under my skin.
He has my entire dedication, and tonight when I appear, the end will begin..

Other: Surprisingly enough, Sinore enjoys tea. It acts as a stabilizer agent for his weird self.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back