• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Chapter 13 coming up!!! Sorry I confused you Sora's aunt is Tidius mother, and he is married and has a boy. Aros of course it the son of Sora and Kairi! Anywayz enjoy chapter 13!! :)

Chapter 13

“Kairi, honey, have you heard! Those barbarians are back and saw them with your son!” The governor came into Kairi’s room with a worried expression.
“I know father I was there when they arrived, I’m so happy father, and finally I get to be with him again!” Kairi said dreamily, he love for him grew each day and now that he was here there was no one or nothing that would keep them apart. The governor gave a mean glare but his daughter was a rebel, well all of his daughters were. They denied in marring anyone. That made his blood boil, if it wasn’t for those pirates he wouldn’t have suffered all this embarrassment. He wanted to kick the girls out but their honor did not affect his whatsoever. In defeat he left her room and headed towards his office he needed to get rid of the pirates but how if they were immortal!

The crew and Sora opened the door to the bar, the slowly made their way to the bartender, she was still lovely and was wearing that same dress since the first time they have met.
“Pretty give me rum!” Sora said. The bartender quickly dropped what she was doing and headed towards Link, both smiled at each other.
“Hi Zelda, ho w have you been?”
“Fine but I missed you a lot!{“
“Yeah so have I, but now we are her to claim what we have lost and we are going to die trying it!” She hugged him even more; the crew began to walk away to head towards their next stops leaving Zelda and Link to catch up on their love.

Down the town Namine walked slowly, she had her hair longer now and had it braded. Her smile and her young face still shined like the sun. She was wearing her work cloths when she saw the sun rays hitting a silver hair in front of her. The silver hair was long to the shoulders of the man in front of her, it was straight out and the man was wearing a hat. Behind him stood a brunette man with a hat, the hat had a feather cut in half.
“Well if it isn’t the first mate in the King of Black Hearts, you know I missed you in my dreams and it really hurts me more remembering you!”
“Don’t worry Namine I’m here for you! We are going to get revenge and conquer this place!”
“Oh please don’t leave my side no more!” She said as she dropped to her knees sobbing. Riku kneeled down and kissed her forehead gently, “Don’t worry, I will never leave you!” Sora smiled and began to walk away he released the left pirates to go to the ship and enjoy themselves, while he walked towards Arieth’s flower shop. She was there kneeling down rearranging the flowers. She had her back to the two pirates, Cloud slowly tap her shoulder. She turned around and looked straight at Cloud’s blue eyes. Her bright green eyes were full of joy as she saw him. She jumped up and her lips landed on his, Sora looked at the big clock on the park, and began to walk towards the school.

“Now students we are going to review our lesson on Pirates. Can anyone tell me what a pirate is?”
A little girl raised her hand. She had long golden hair; her bright cerulean eyes were bright with joy.
“Yes Akira?” The teacher pointed to the girl, she took a deep breath and began to talk.
“A pirate is someone who robs and plunders on the seas!”
“That’s right now Aros tell use on of the evilest pirate known to the town?”
“I don’t know, pirates aren’t mean and evil!” The teacher looked strait at Aros, she moved quickly towards his seat, she grabbed him by the ear and pulled him up. She keeps pushing him in front and stopped at the board. She began to scream at him in front of everyone, “Alright you stupid kid, I should have expected that answer from someone who carries the blood of a savage sea dog!” Aros looked at the class, they were pointing fingers at him and laughing. Except for Akira she stared at Aros with concern, and he closed his eyes and began to do ask his father told him. As he opened his eyes he saw a black feather, falling from the ceiling, then the door banged open, heavy footsteps were heard from beyond the door, the brunette pirate came into view. The teacher stopped her yells and looked at him.
“What the heck do you think you’re doing to my son?”
“Your son?” she blurted out in fear, she remembered everything that happened that terrible night, when her brother Roxas was murdered by the pirates. She let go of Aros ear, he ran towards his dad and hugged him, “As I said you need me, I’ll be here!” The little boy hugged his father and climbed up to his shoulders, Sora took Aros in his back towards his ship. Akira looked as Aros was smiling at the man; she whispered his name as they closed the door behind them. “Aros, why are you so different . . . why can’t I stop thinking of you?” Then in her head she began to hear a voice, a man’s voice.
“Sometimes history repeats itself. . .”

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
awww that was soooo cute!!!!
i wonder what kairi's dad is gonna do
o yea kairigirl make sure u read ova what u type b4 u post it!
on 2 chapter 14!!!!

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Hope you guyz like chapter 14!!! Itz kinda short but 15 is going to be longer!!!!

Chapter 14

“Daddy is it true I have dirty blood because I’m your son?” Aros asked as he sat on Sora’s bed. Sora looked at his son and smiled. “No I have dirty blood but you have pure blood”
“Dad, will I become a pirate?” Sora looked down he didn’t know what to tell him,
“I don’t know but it it’s a terrible life”
“But that’s how you met mom, it isn’t that bad daddy, I want to be a pirate!”
“The time will come for you to decided what you want to be Aros; I didn’t have a choice like you do! Did you know that I wasn’t always a pirate, I was a normal rich boy with a perfect life?”
“That explains this morning daddy, who did you killed daddy?” Sora sat there quietly looking for the right words to say it. “I killed my girlfriend, my parents, and my twin brother!”
“Why did you kill them?” Aros asked putting his small hand of his father’s shoulder.
“You know, I never knew why I did it, but I just did, I was ten and very naïve and since that day have been one of the meanest and toughest pirate, but you know what? Your mother broke me out of that prison and now I’m here!”
“Wow, dad I promise I won’t tell a soul but you goanna tell me how you killed them!”
“No too much violence for a ten year old, now lets scoot and head towards your mother’s house!”
“Ok daddy!” Both stood up and headed down the vessel and began walking down the street towards their house.

Kairi was playing her piano when Aros came. “Now darling where is your father!“
“Grandpa and his friends wanted to kill him!” Kairi eyes weren’t showing any fear fro she knew Sora was immortal. Nothing could take him away from her love and her son. Zelda ran as fast as she could Link and Zelda have heard the news and were headed towards Kairi to break it to her. After they were allwed to enter the house they sat in the cozy living room, and waited there impatiently for Kairi. Finally Kairi walked into the room holding her son’s hand.
“Kairi come now hurry up we bring news!!!”
“What news?” Kairi asked interested but not really sure where the conversation was taking them.
“Kairi our father. . . “
“Look I already know he was trying to ambush Sora, it’s his fault he is wounded.” Kairi said with a cold tone, but Zelda continued, “He’s fine Kairi the one whom is dead is Sora! Didn’t he tell you? The captain of the King of Black Hearts lost his immortality when you guys slept together!”
“Oh my dear god, where is he!” Kairi began release a bunch of tears. Just then everything rewind and she went back towards her memories but this time instead of seeing the brunette girl she saw a pretty girl of golden hair wearing a pink muslin dress, and instead of the same brunette kid it was . . . Aros.

Kairi awoke with a scare; thank goodness it was a dream. Sora lay next to her and Aros in between. They were both sleeping soundly. The moon shinned on their faces. For once she noticed that when the moon shined on Sora’s face his skin would look all pale. She kisses both cheek goodnight and snuggled under her blanket. Sora was with her and her son, nothing else mattered nothing else just that they were together forever.

The past is bound to repeat itself. . .
History repeats itself. . .

It was already night and Akira walked alone in the empty street; she was wearing her favorite blue dress. She was going to meet her boyfriend when she saw Aros and Sora walking by. Her heart began beating fast every time she saw them, something mysterious about them that gave her chills in her bones. Those words keep lingering in her mind what did that voice mean “History repeats itself . . . ?

History repeats itself. . .

Gamergirl

Silver Member
well its looks like ya double posted but anywayz
but its really gettin good but i wonder if Akira an Aros hook up . . .that would be soooo cute.
ok next chapy!

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Tthank you 4 the reviews guyz! Ok guyz here is chapter 15!! hope you guyz enjoy it! :D

Chapter 15

In school there was new girl that caught Aros’ heart; she was pretty beyond anyone he had ever seen. She had auburn long hair and hazel eyes. She was pretty skinny but it made her look good. She was always quite reading a book or was always looking at Aros, from afar. Her name was Kali. She was mysterious beyond her years and reasons. And after school one day she asked Aros out. From then on they were inseparable. They loved each other, or that’s what they believe.
“So were hanging out today right Aros?”
“Sorry I can’t, I have to hang with my dad today, sorry!”
“It’s ok I was going to tell you to cancel I had to go to my grandma’s today!”
“Ok” Aros said as he ran towards his dad. His dad was waiting with his gang of pirates as always, little by little Sora and the pirates were dominating the city. Aros was no longer bothered anywhere because they knew that Sora was always looking out for him. Aros and his dad were going to the ship to camp out but his dad had to met his mother for they were planning in getting married, and they where moving to the Pirate Hideout.
“Aros today’s you eleventh birthday right son?”
“Yeah dad, why?”
“I want you to have this dagger my father gave it to me when I turned ten I guess I used it for good and bad things!”
“Yeah, whatever dad!”
“Go on and enjoy your afternoon with your girlfriend before I regret giving you that knife, and before your mother kills me for arriving late at our date!”
“Ok” Aros ran as fast as he could towards, Kali’s house. He couldn’t wait to see her; he couldn’t wait to tell her how much he loved her. When he got there he saw Kali making out with Rex, Tidius’s son!!!
“Kali what is the meaning of this?” Aros went ahead and headed towards the two of the. He grabbed the auburn by her hair and pulled her towards his face.
“Aros chill we were never meant to be ok? No offence but I’m really in love with Rex!” Aros heart was broken. She tore it out of him and dumped it into a pool of pure intoxicating depression and anger. Rex stood up and pushed Aros. “Go and cry to your daddy!!!! Aros anger took over him, he scream as loud as he could, dark power surrounded him, his eyes were glowing red, a black wing grew on his back, he took out his dagger, and flew towards Kali and Rex. He grabbed them by the neck and flew to the top of the big house. He felt the heartbreak everything ached inside his fragile body. Everything. . .

Sora was holding hands with Kairi when he felt an ache in his heart and soul. He dropped to his knees holding his heart. Kairi kneeled down. “What’s wrong honey . . .?”
“Something is wrong . . . terribly wrong . . . with Aros. . . He’s in pain! Kairi hold me!!! “Kairi did as he said. Closing his eyes, black feathers appeared around them, the fog began to cover them, next thing they knew they were in Kali’s house where they saw the bodies of Rex and Kali bleeding, they where already dead their blood was beginning to harden and all around their bodies were short black feathers, only Sora’s crew and his family had that power even thought the weren’t aware and there only person to fit to the description the one he didn’t want to suffer the same fate as he did when he was small.
“Aros what have you done. . .” Sora thought as they began to run home. When they entered the big manor they say the boy sitting in the sofa quietly lost in his thoughts... sadden and crying . . . in his hand was the dagger his father gave him full of fresh blood.
“Kairi sweaty get your sisters and your stuff we are leaving very soon. . .”
“We haven’t even married yet. . .”
“Kairi our son just killed Rex and Kali, there are going to be looking for me and him. We need to get out of her while we have the chance!”
“Ok we will get packing. . .”
“Good. . .” Sora grabbed his son and took him into his room,. The maid there wiped his little hand and gave him a bat h to remove the blood. After Aros was nice and clean Sora kneeled down and asked him what had happened.
“She didn’t want me anymore dad, I thought she loved me the way I did, I thought I found the girl of my dreams like you found my mother. . .”
“Now she is dead and I’m glad. . .”
“Aros, some secrets are better keep unknown and there is only one way to forget the pain, you start tomorrow.” Aros nodded hi head as if he understood what his father meant, will his mother understand, would she know how he felt?

Akira had seen everything, the harsh break up, the heartbreak, the assassination, but she loved Aros and she wasn’t going to tell on him, she saw it coming in her dreams, but she wasn’t going to let it go on in her head . . . "tomorrow I’ll be his friend and maybe just maybe he would love me the way I love him" Akira thought as she statered at the sunset over the sea. . .

Poor Aros :(

Gamergirl

Silver Member
omg that was so f**ked up what happened to Aros. but it was wierd when his eyes turned red and grew a black wing . . .im guessin he was kinda turning into sephorth (sp?)
anywayz i wonder if anything will happen between akira and aros

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Yeah kinda, Sephiroth is like Sora's and Aros' guardian angel, and when their hearts turn cold he lends the their power! I should have explained that in th chapter! Sorry 4 confusing you guyz, right now I'm working on the next chapter!

Gamergirl

Silver Member
oooooo so he's like an evil guardin angel or somethin like that . . .nice concept . . .but not 2 be nit-picky but isn't sephiroth's eyes green? so then y is aros's eyes turn red?

anywayz keep workin on the chapter i wanna see where it goes next!

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Another Update! Hope you guyz enjoy chapter 16!! :D

Chapter 16

“This is crazy Kairi; I’m not going to let my daughters go to live with a bunch of pirates in a cursed island!!!”
“Drop the subject dad we are leaving!!!” The shrubby man lean his head in disappointment, he watched as his daughter and that pirate carried a few bags and head towards the docks. He had to stop them from leaving but how? Just then Aros walks all depressed after his parents ignoring everything in his path. Just ahead Akira runs towards him with a big smile.
“Hey . . . Aros how are you?”
“Ok and you Akira?”
“Fine, hey want to go with me to the beach?”
“Sure my parents would be moving our stuff to the ships there, we are moving to dad’s home land!” Akira’s eyes showed sadness, but quickly replaced it with lot of emotions as Aros looked into here eyes. Aros looking into her eyes also felt a lot of confusion, she was so beautiful, she was kind and selfless, and she sometimes reminded him of his mother. “Well let’s go!” Aros said as he placed his hands around her, she slightly turned red. They walked towards the beach with complete silence, which made both of them really uncomfortable.
“So Aros where does you dad live?”
“In the Curse Island of the Dark King, you know dad is the captain of the king of black hearts!”
“Yeah your right!” she smiled childish. Even as they were young children of ten they had very wise minds. Akira turned to see Aros straight in his eyes. He just experienced heartbreak and yet his heart felt so rejuvenated, if felt free and if it felt like it never knew Kali like he never felt for her. “Aros I know I never actually talked to you or even hanged out around you but since I laid my eyes upon your heart and soul I have fallen for you I can stop dreaming of you and every move you make makes me feel so lightheaded, every time I hear your voice it sooths my soul and every time you breath I faint of love sickness.” Aros just stood there looking at her eyes, his heart was pounded fast and his mind couldn’t fine the perfect thing to say so he only smiled at her. Her face got closed to his until their heavy breaths past through each other, Akira quickly locked her lips on his soft lips. Her kissed stunt Aros and made him all drowsy. I guess people were right, love had a second chance. His love never blossomed, but the kiss of Akira made his love grow as beautiful but as dangerous as a rose. The smiled at each other and took each others hands and walked happily trough the beach.

The governor sat there scratching his beard as he thought of a way to stop them from leaving but, what? A light knock came from the door, and was opened; his lovely wife came if with the newspaper in her hands.
“Honey did you read this morning’s article?”
“No let me see it!” The old man took the paper and opened it to the article, and read.

TWO KIDS MURDERED VICIOUSLY BY THE FIGURE OF JEAULOUSY

Officers of the laws last evening reported that two ten year olds were stabbed viciously by a mysterious suspect. Our resources report this as an act of jealousy for their love for each other. “This case doesn’t surprise us at all. Seventeen years ago a familiar case occurred in the same part of the town.” The case of Sora Wayne was one of the biggest shocks in history. Also intense research probes that the case do have a similar connection, for the suspect of the case before, Sora Wayne and primary suspect of this resent case, Sora L. Turner, have unmistakable same physical traits and with weeks of DNA researching, it has been proven that Sora. L Turner is really Sora Wayne. Facts point out that he had no physical or verbally connection with the diseased. Eye witnesses claimed that his son had both connections with the victims. Officers of the law are now investigating the connection with the 10 year old boy with the diseased.

The governor looked at his wife with hope; his plan was just to rich, just to rich! He would have his daughters back, he wouldn’t have to worry about a brat with pirate blood and he would be a town’s hero.
”Gerald what are you thinking of now?” asked his wife eying his expressions carefully.
“Molly sweetie, I have the perfect plan to make our lives better for ever!!” He smiled and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

Aros and Akira were still walking by the shore when Aros heard his mother yelling his name, “Aros lets go home, it is supper time!” Aros looked at Akira, “Akira, do you want to stay over for supper tonight?”
“I would love to Aros dear!” Both began to run towards the direction of Kairi but was coming next non would have expected. . .

wonder whatz going to happen next!:confused:

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Sorry for not updating, but I have less time in the computer to update.>_< Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, and I'll try to post chapter 18 soon enogh!:)

Chapter 17

Kairi was walking by her father’s office when he called out to her. She carefully went into the house and her father began, “Kairi do you remember when we saw the girl that got murdered by that mad boy?”
“Of course I have been traumatized for years. Why do want to know?” Kairi asked as she looked at her father carefully.
“Well because I just found by reading this article that your little lover is the actual Sora Wayne, the boy who murdered that girl!”
“No it can’t be!!! Sora promised me that he wouldn’t keep anything hidden from me!!!”
“Well I guess he did!” Kairi stared at her father and she ran to her room.

Sora was walking by the street when he saw a few officers, at first he didn’t really care but as soon as they began to follow him and the group began to grow Sora tried to outrun them, he ran faster into Kairi’s house. He lost the heat for good. Kairi was about to go downstairs, as Sora spotted her, he ran up the stairs and saw her eyes.
“Let’s go Kairi; we need to be in the hideout so I can start to teach Aros how to become a pirate!”
“Wait a pirate? I want my son to have honor, I don’t want him to be like you!!!”
“Wait like me? Is that all you care, its Aros choice not mine and not yours!!!”
“I do not care what Aros or you think he is going to become an honorable man, like my father!”
“YOUR STUPID IF YOU ONLY THINK HONOR IS THE BEST THING FOR YOUR SON KAIRI!” Just then Kairi pushes Sora, losing his balance he fell of the stairs and hit his head. His anger grew and his heart got colder he stood up and recovered, he looked into Kairi and yelled out to her, “I THOUGHT I MENT MORE TO YOU THAN I’M WORTH I’M SORRY I EVER LAID MY EYES AND HEART UPON YOU!!!” With that he slowly made his way to door and vanished only leaving a black feather in the floor. Kairi sighted, in the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of her son, all crawled in a corner, he was crying.
“Get out of there Aros and follow me!”
“No, get away from me you don’t love us!!”
“What are you talking about get in our room now!!?”
“Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!” Aros ran pushing his mother aside; he opened the door and ran towards Akira’s house. She was coming out of her house in her pretty rose ball dress when he ran into her arms, crying not caring if anyone saw him crying. He needed to cry let out his pain.

Sora sat in his cabin, in his head he began to think about Kairi, he wanted her to hug him and make him feel better, but he obviously didn’t love him at all, it was all lies. (A/N: Song time! ^_^)

Perfect by nature
icons of self indulgence
just what we all need
more lies about a world that

Kairi looked out her window, a tear on her eyes, she had lost her lover, what was she thinking, there was no way he would listen. As the heavens felt her pain it beagan to rain, peacefully the sky was dark and the air was cool, everyone ran towards their houses trying to prevent getting showered by the rain.

Never was and never will be
have you no shame don't you see me
you know you've got everybody fooled

Akira couldn’t stand and watch Aros depressed. His crystal sapphire eyes were looking down, he was still crying but a little softer. She wanted to ask him what was wrong but the feeling inside her, stop. She had a feeling it wasn’t right to asked him yet. So she just sat there full of desperation and sadness as she saw him. The rain was getting them wet but they didn’t care, all they wanted to release the pain in their hearts.

Look here she comes now
bow down and stare in wonder
oh how we love you
no flaws when you're pretending
but now i know she

The governor; laughed at himself. His plan was falling into plan; everything had gone like he hoped it would go. /Kairi was going to stay there, and the pirate would leave and that would only leave him, the dirty blooded boy. . .

Never was and never will be
you don't know how you've betrayed me
and somehow you've got everybody fooled

Aros sat there next to Akira. He tried to relax and stop but his heart still keep on going his mother hated him, and she almost murdered his father. More tears came to his eyes as he thought of the scene, maybe they will make up and this would be just another crazy nightmare.

Without the mask where will you hide
can't find yourself lost in your lie

Sephiroth stood there watching over Sora and Aros, it was almost the beginning of the piracy years of Aros Turner, but as Kairi’s father as evil as he was, was going to try to stop them, but nothing could stop him from his destiny . . . nothing stopped his father and nothing stopped him from fulfilling their destinies. “I’ve got your back Sora . . . for the generations to come. . . I’ll always be with you”

i know the truth now
i know who you are
and i don't love you anymore

Sora knew the truth, Kairi never loved him, and she never did. He was back, Sora Wayne was a weak side3 of Sora, Sora L. Turner was back and nothing could stop him. He slowly opened his cabin door and walked towards the front part of the ship.
“Good morning captain!” Goofy said in a sacking form, he seemed to be well rested which angered Sora,
“GET UP YOU LAZY THING, I WANT YOU TOP STUCK UP IN SUPPLIES WE GET OUR OF HER IN TWO DAYS!!!” With that Sora went back inside slamming the door.
“Gash, what happen to the captain?” Donald shrugged and they began to work had on what he had commanded.
Kairi Hikari, you not only stole me heart forever, but you also broke me heart in half.

it never was and never will be
you don't know how you've betrayed me
and somehow you've got everybody fooled

All the world was coming to the end for Kairi, everything was to end for her, nothing mattered anymore. She dropped on her bed with tears. Her burned eyes she had hurt him bad, she had hurt her son bad, and she had hurt her heart bad. He doesn’t know how much he betrayed her when he hid the truth, but she didn’t know how much she hurt him by the pushed out of her life.

it never was and never will be
you're not real and you can't save me
somehow now you're everybody's fool

They all sighted and whispered, “I’m everybody’s Fool”

A/N:OMG! Hope they get together again!! Anywayz hope you guyz like it. I'm sorry if the song is out of place, I thought that song was perfect for the chapter, anywayz itz my first time putting a song in a story! sorry!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back