• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Another update!!! I don't think I'll update later today!! Sorry:( Anywayz enjoy chapter 7!!:)

Chapter 7

SORA’S DREAM

“What happened to me, I’m supposed to be immortal!!!” He asks himself as he was floating in a dark room,
“Yes but you don’t know the secret of your immortality, Sora!” said a familiar voice that he hadn’t heard in years, the voice of a dear friend, the person he looked up as a father, Sephiroth. “What do you mean Sephiroth, wait . . . aren’t you suppose to be dead?” asked Sora as the pirate came into view.
“You are only seeing upon my face trough your dream. Sora, do you know why you where always immortal?
“No I don’t know I just knew that you left us with that great gift!”
“Look inside you and you will see the answer it is better to loose a love than to lose everything!” Sephiroth said as he began to fade. Sora was confused what did he mean by that? The dark room began to disappear as well. . .

Sora opened his eyes; he was on his bed as he got up he felt the pain of the stab.
”Easy you’re going to hurt yourself!” he heard a female voice beside him. He looked up and saw the auburn beauty she was still wearing the towel, some how she looked more beautiful to him.
“Thanks. . .” Sora heard her say softly.
“Huh?”
“Thank you for saving my life, I’ll give you anything as a reward, it is my family’s policy to reward someone that saved your life!”
“Well . . . give me a kiss.” Kairi was surprise as Sora was that he made that request. ‘What is wrong with me?’ he keeps thinking, and then Sephiroth came into his mind.
“Ok but a small one!” Kairi said her heart was beating faster as she got closed to Sora. Sora was getting excited and nervous at the same time.
Many emotions exploded within each other as her lips meet his. It seemed like hours when Sora pulled away and gazed straight into her eyes.
“You never told me your name, my fair maiden” for once in a long time Sora said politely to Kairi, which defiantly stunt both of them into more shock.
“Kairi Hikaru.”
“That’s a pretty name Kairi!” He said smiling, and then he remained himself who he was.
“Listen Kairi whatever happens in here stays here, ok? I don’t want my crew to know that I went soft for you.”
“Don’t worry, I won’t you be careful with that cut it is pretty deep,”
“Yeah, I will by the way the crew brought you a change of clothes, they are over there in my chair.” He smiled at her. Kairi nodded and headed towards the chair, there was a sapphire long ball dress, and there were a pair of matching shoes for her. She looked at Sora who was once again asleep; she smiled sheepishly and began to change into the dress.

HYRULE CITY

“I know who took them!!!! It was those barbarians of the King of Black Hearts! He was spotted leaving then town as soon as my daughters disappeared!!!” the governor exclaimed as he was yelling at his lovely wife, she was sitting in the comfortable sofa inside the cozy living room. The governor was a short man, with auburn hair; he was a shrubby man of 40 and had crystal violet eyes. He had an angry expression as he went up and down the stairs. His wife had short golden hair; it went to her shoulders, her sapphire eyes where carefully eyeing the governor.
“Now dear we know they took them, but to figure out where they are now, our daughters might get hurt!!!”
“That’s what I’m afraid of darling, that is what I’m afraid of” the man said calmly as he slowly sat on the stairs with a sadden face. Suddenly his face brightens up, he had an idea to get his daughters back and be a world-wide hero. “Darling I got it!!! I will let out a reward for each one of my daughters and Arieth. The reward will be so high that the pirates will come back with the girls as soon as they release them we will abduct the captain and we hang him in front of the whole town!!!”
“That’s a great idea darling!!! We are going to get our daughters back and we don’t pay a dime!!!”
Exactly and we will be heroes! I’ll probably get elected all over!!!” He smiled happily to himself, but his wife only sighted, this wasn’t for his daughters anymore, the greed was getting on his head.

SHIP

Kairi was already dressed she had brushed her hair nicely; she checked out Sora, he was peacefully sleeping and breathing fine. She slowly opened the door and the pirates were pacing back and forth waiting for their captain’s condition report. She stepped out and looked at the pirates, don’t worry hell be fine!!!” she said, the pirates began jumping up with joy, but then they began to wonder why did that little stab began to affect him that much if he had been stabbed and shot in the heart many times before and he didn’t get wounded. Has he lost his immortality? That question became more and more obvious but what was mystery to them was why...

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Wohoo!! I was able to write another chapter!!! Thank you for the great reviews guys!! Well here enjoy chapter 8! :D

Chapter 8

For the next few weeks Kairi and Sora meet secretly in his cabin, they talked and laugh. Sora felt more attracted to her he was . . .in love with Kairi Hikaru, she was everything he needed, everything he craved for, and it made his soul and heart feel relieved. Relieved Sora wasn’t the only one falling for one of the beautiful girls, Link and Riku were drooling over the golden haired girls. Sora has noticed that Link had fallen for the bartender the first moment he laid his eyes on her. Sometimes Kairi lay in her cell, thinking of Sora when he would go off into thief raids. His immortality was only weaken but he still couldn’t died and he couldn’t feel no more pains, but he had to make sure Kairi stayed in the ship while they stole what they needed and headed of to their hideout 5000 miles away from Destiny Islands, in “The Cursed Land Of the Dark King”
Riku, Sora’s first mate always tried to find time to around flirting with Namine. ‘She seems to be nice,’ Sora thought but not as nice as my Kairi’
One it was a Saturday when Sora was sitting in his chair trying to figure out where his crew will strike next when Goofy knocked on the door. “Come in” Sora said in his mean cold voice. Goofy came in all exited.
“Captain they are offering in Hyrule City a reward of 500,000,000 munny fir each girl. Sora’s face lighted up, money he loved money but that would mean it was his last week with Kairi , he loved her so much but she needed to be with her family and she needed to be somewhere safer.
“Tell Donald to head towards Hyrule city matte!”
“Aye Captain!’ goofy exclaimed and he left towards Donald shutting the Cabin’s door close. Sora sighted. Soon or later he saw this coming, Sora headed towards his bed and laid down. He’s eyes feel heavy and began to close down. He began to dream but this dream he did not expect it to be terrifying. . . .

SORA’S VISION

Sora was standing there holding Kairi’s hand under the moonlight in a shore. Suddenly he began to hear shouts in the distance, he tried to hold Kairi close but she ran, he ran behind but someone grabbed her. Kairi begged and beg to be let go. The man obviously didn’t listen and carried Sora towards the deck of the city. There were a lot of people around him, people who were screaming bad things at him and happy of his capture. Sora stood there helpless his crew was away at the ship unaware of his absence and Kairi stood there moving around to be freed by a man. Soon the man grabbed Sora and tied a rope around his neck, after the rope was tight enough he pushed Sora’s own and the rope began to choke him, curtains of darkness lowered and the voice of Sephiroth was heard everywhere, “It is better to lose a love than to lose everything!!!”

Sora awoke with a sweat was this a vision of the future was he making the right choice in taking Kairi back to her house? His thoughts were interrupted by a light knock on the door. Sora got up and opened it, Kairi was standing there looking as beautiful as everyday, she gave Sora a light kiss and came inside his cabin.
“Hi Sora!” she said brightly as she stood there waiting as Sora locked his door.
“Kairi there is something I wanted to tell you . . . we are returning you and your sisters back to your home.” Kairi didn’t know how to act she was happy and glad but something in her heart was disappointed and sad.
“Do you mean it? Oh I love you so much thank you!!!” Sora smiled, as long as she was happy he was happy!
“Sora there something I wanted to ask you and it is very important. . .”
“What is it Kairi?” He asked innocently, looking straight at her eyes.
“Will you give me a child?”
“What???” Sora was stunt he didn’t know what to say. “Kairi don’t you think . . . it’s too soon?”
“But what if this is the last time we’ll see each other?”
“It won’t be I promise!!!”
“Ok but don’t ever leave my side, no one will take the love away I have for you!” Sora and Kairi hugged each other. Kairi stood up and walked towards the door. She slightly opened it to see if she spotted anyone. When she made sure the cost was clear she kissed Sora and headed towards the other side of the ship. Sora stayed there still shook from Kairi’s remark. What if it was the first time they would see each other? What if it was the last time he was able to kiss her lips?
“Well, well, well, the captain has a lover!!” asked the silver hair man standing next to the cabin.
“RIKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING SPYING ON ME!!!” Sora yelled blushing like mad.
“Nothing Captain I was actually spying on Namine, she is over there in the other side of the ship, and I just can’t get her of my mind.”
“Well we aren’t the only ones having secret loves isn’t that right Link?” Sora asked into thin air. Soon Link came our from behind the cargo he was hiding on. “How you know?” He asked.
“That my friend I will never tell!” Sora then pointed to the long golden hair girl sitting patiently by Namine and another Brunette girl and Kairi of in the distance. Riku looked around and notice another pirate walking around in a dumb way trying to catch a glimpse of the brunette’s eyes.
“Cloud me matte, what in the blazes are you doing?” Sora yelled, Cloud quickly ran towards the group of pirates blushing a slightly. “Nothing captain just . . . keeping... um watch!!”
“Yeah right we all have tried to at least to catch a glimpse of one of those girls!" Riku said,
“Even our captain here!” Link pointed towards the auburn haired girl. Sora made a face, the three stopped laughing and headed of to bed, Sora sighted, and that was sure embarrassing.
“By the way me mattes no one finds out about this!” Sora screamed after the guys
“Aye Captain!” each pirate said before disappearing completely. Sleep that was the only thing that came to the young captain as he closed his door behind him. . . .

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
ooo im startin to like this story . . .with sora bein evil . . . losin his immortality . . .fallin in luv wit kairi .. . .yup its gettin good but i like the fact that its like a mash up of kh and PoTC
keep up the good work

but one thing that should be pointed out . . .kairigirl35 u might want 2 read over ur chapters b4 u post them 2 make sure u spelled ur words correctly and that the grammar is right
i'll be waitin 4 the next chapter!

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Another chapter!!! I'll try my best to check my spelling ok? Anywayz here is chapter 9, enjoy! :)

Chapter 9

The pirates arrived at Hyrule City at sunset. Sora closed his eyes in his chair. He concentrated really hard. The sky began to stir up; dark grey clouds began to cover up the evening sky, the fast heavy rain. The floor and the houses where covered by the thick fog. The people in the city knew that the pirates where here. The governor outside his window saw the rain and laughed they where falling for his plan. But his smile stopped when he only saw two pirates taking his daughters, the captain was missing and so was the other part of the crew, but that wasn’t going to stop him. It was just a major
Sora stood outside his door watching Donald and Goofy walking by the girls while they went away. Kairi was crying as she left the ship, maybe he was right, Sora was going to see her again and, maybe then they will be together. As the four girls entered the house with the two pirates behind them a bunch of men seized Goofy and Donald. They were taken to the nearest prison and to be executed in five days. Kairi sadden couldn’t take it that her friends were suffering like that but it was her father’s orders to execute them.
Hours past Sora was getting a little impatient Donald and Goofy were sure taking along time in just asking for the money and bring it back to the ship. He walked around in circles, thinking and thinking, what if they were captured? A desperate knock on his door interrupted his thoughts Sora gave a glare at the door. “What is it?” he yelled. The pirate behind began to talk fast but to Sora’s surprise understood what he said.” Sir Donald and Goofy have been captured they will be executed in three days!!”
“WHAT? I told you not to send those nut heads! Ok let’s think here . . . go get me Link and Riku!”
”Yes Captain right away!” The man with fear ran out of the cabin towards the other side of the vessel. In mire seconds Riku and Link were standing in front of Sora. He eyed them carefully and began, “It was a trap and two of our mattes have been captured we must plan a rescue mission!”
Captain wouldn’t it be easier if we left them there?”
“Are you kidding me Link? What if they talk our hiding place? All of heads come off by the end of the month! Think stupid!” Link lowered his head, he hated when he was called that but the captain did have a point there. The discussed their plan and agreed on everything. Link and Riku left and Sora’s mind

Two days later. . .

“Kairi, come down here sweetheart!” called the governor from the living room, Kairi slowly made her way dressed in her baby blue muslin dress. He father was sitting on his cozy chair smiling at a blond young man. He seemed her age and had blue eyes. Yet his eyes didn’t make her fell like Sora’s did, no one replaced her loved for Sora no one will.
“Dear daughter this man is here Roxas, he is her to propose to you! You will be married in a week!” Kairi faced went up with shock. “Oh!!!” she cried, losing her temper and stomping her foot on the floor. “Why father who asked you to choose who shall I marry?”
“I am your father you will talk to me in that tone young lady and you will be marrying him, whether you want to or not!” She looked at her father with the glares Sora first gave her. She ran towards the door, her heart was beating fast and she was afraid very afraid of not only her new fiancée but was afraid of her father’s greed. She didn’t notice she was at the shore now looking at the deep blue sea. She sat there not caring if she got her brand new dress dirty, she didn’t care if she had dirt all over her feet, and she just sat there sobbing.
“Come on Kairi I hate to see you like that!” a voice said behind her, she quickly stopped and jumped up towards the voice. “Sora how I missed you!”
“You only been gone for a few days, how can you miss me already?”
“I missed you the minute I left!” she said as she laid her head into his fit chest. She could hear his heartbeat. She felt it so soothing and she felt so relaxed. She didn’t care if she was engaged with Roxas, she didn’t care if her father saw her with him she just didn’t want to let go.
“It’s too hard to face the fact that our worlds are so different. You don’t know how it hurts waking up at the crack dawn; you don’t know how it hurts to know how much I missed you. You don’t know how it hurts to know that I had everything and then have nothing at all.” Kairi cried all over Sora. He just smiled at her and hugged her tighter and he slowly began, “Kairi you don’t know how it feels to have your heart all empty and you don’t know how much I need you, and the fact that there is still a barrier blocking us from being together.”
“Yes I know how it feels, my love, I know how it feels” she said. Kairi suddenly felt something inside her something her heart hungered for, something that her soul desired. Sora had the same mixed feeling. They looked deep into each other’s eyes and their souls drown within their passion for each other. They looked their lips. They never knew that it was the night where their dreams came true. . .

Gamergirl

Silver Member
all i can say is . . .awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
but it sucks that donald and goofy got kidnapped . . poopie
so lets bring on the next chapter and see what happens next!!!!

Last edited:

unknow_92

Gamergirl89 said:
all i can say is . . .awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
but it sucks that donald and goofy got kidnapped . . poopie
so lets bring on the next and see what happens next!!!!

yea i agree
awwwww how sweet :)
a wanna know what happens next plzz update soon

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Another Rewiew! THis is the longest I wrote!!! Well enjoy chapter 10!!:) Thank you for the reviews!!!

Chapter 10

“Where’s your sister, Zelda and Namine?” Asked the governor next morning when the whole family was seated in the large table having breakfast.
“I’m not sure; I didn’t see her come in last night!” Namine said in a low voice. The governor’s eyes flung open, he ran up the stairs and banged open Kairi’s room door open, her bed was nicely made and Kairi was nowhere to be seen, ”Kairi where are you young lady!” he screamed as loud as his lungs could.

Kairi lay next to Sora on his bed; they were sleeping comfortable when a loud knock on the door was heard. Sora awoke with a started,
“Captain are you alright it is midday already!” Sora soon remembered last night events and blushed madly; he pulled himself together and yelled.
“You and all the crew go to the town to have yourself a beer, I feel under the weather today!”
“Aye Captain as you ordered!” Sora sighted, he looked over Kairi, and she was still sleeping soundly, at that moment she seemed to be prettier than any other time. Sora got dressed and looked outside the door, every one of the pirate has left. He closed the door and locked it again, he slowly walked towards the bed and shook Kairi slowly, “Kairi, darling wake up!” Her eyes flung opened, stunted she looked all around her surroundings and looked at herself. “My father will kill me what time is it?. . . wait Sora did we. . . you know. . . did it last night?”
“I’m afraid so darling but wasn’t that what you wanted?” Kairi then remembered a week before she came her she blushed a little and then kissed Sora on the lips.” Well might as well go face him now!” Kairi exclaimed with a smile on her face.
“Yeah you might, I’ll be here till I rescue Donald and Goofy!, if you need anything, I’m here my love”
“Of course, I’ll see you tonight!”
“Sure, no scoot before we have to explain to my crew why you’re here!” Sora said smiling at Kairi. She nodded and ran towards her house. After she left, Sora’s only words were ‘wow’.

Kairi opened the door to her house; she quietly went up the stairs and opened her room door. Before she entered her room, she heard a loud voice behind her, “Kairi Hikaru, where in the blazes were you?” Busted, she thought, she turned around and saw her father standing behind her trying to look tall and though.
“I went out early in the morning to get a walk by the shore father, I mean I knew I wasn’t worthy of looking at your face after last night,”
“Well . . . next time leave a note or tell your sisters were you were going!” her father said as he began to relax and walked towards his office.
“By the way daughter, we postponed for another week and a half the execution of those two pirates!”
“Why father?”
“We need this whole week and the next to prepare you for your wedding.” Kairi smiled and began to walked into her room as her father walked off into his office. She locked the door and sat there relaxing, that was a close one! She exclaimed in her thoughts, when events from last night began to flash back into her mind. The feeling and the loved she and Sora had shared. Her mind told her it was a mistake but her heart and soul assure her of what she did was right. She was going to obey her heart, for she believed that the heart was not as blind as the eyes where. She sighted she was surely in love with the most vicious but most gentle pirate in the world. She was in love with Sora L. Turner!!!

For the following days, Kairi met up with Sora at night, they would laugh and sing on the shore at the middle of the night and Kairi would go back to her house until the crack of dawn, soon before you knew it the week had passed and she began to feel really bad. She would have to wake up about six to go throw up, and she felt lightheaded, not only that her monthly visit never came. He heart began to beat fast, and her soul knew what her sickness was, she felt so happy and she couldn’t wait to tell Sora.
That night, when she meet with him, she told him everything, he was shocked at first, but he was happy that he grabbed Kairi and kissed her of joy.
“Kairi, run away with me in the ship, well go to the hideout and there we can live in my house, you, me and the baby.”
“I loved to Sora; I would do anything to be with you and away from my father and this fiancée of mine!”
“We leave tomorrow after we rescue Goofy and Donald from their execution!!!”
“I can’t wait till tonight Sora!” Kairi said before she ran back home. Sora stared at her, he found his love and he wasn’t going to loose her to some guy, or anyone, he wasn’t going to loose her like he lost Naomi.
Kairi happily entered her house, she about to enter her room, when she felt like throwing up, she ran as fast as she could then the bathroom and locked it, she threw up for a time when she heard a knock on the door.
“Kairi are you in there? Hurry up! You been in there for almost an hour, I need to use the bathroom!” she heard Zelda’s voice behind the door, Kairi quickly responded, to cover up. “Don’t worry Zel, I will be out in a minute!” Kairi threw up once last time before she flushed the bathroom and opened the door.
“Kairi spill it, I heard you were throwing up, what is it ?”
“Food poisoning!” Kairi said really fast and began to blink really fast. Zelda grabbed Kairi’s hand and pulled her towards her room, as she entered it she locked it and looked staring at Kairi’s eyes.
“Spill it!”
“Fine, I’m pregnant from Sora’s kid, we are running away tomorrow!”
“Oh dear, but what would Roxas say?”
“I don’t care about him, all I care for is my child and my lover!” Zelda was desperate now, what was she going to do? “Kairi you are not thinking striate, please hear what you are saying!!”
“Drop the subject after Sora rescues his crew mates, we are gone for good!” Kairi ran out of Zelda’s room and ran towards hers. She locked the door and collapsed in her bed in sleep, she began to dream of her and Sora.

Next day, Zelda began to slowly walk into her father’s office. It was the largest room of the house, there was a huge bookshelf full of books and a nice red colored desk, Zelda made her way to her father who had been there all morning since the crack of dawn.
“Father, I’m going to tell you something that has been bothering me but please promise me you won’t kill Kairi of anger!!”
“Of course sweetie now what is it you want to tell me” he said putting his pen down and looked at Zelda to her eyes.
“Kairi is pregnant. . . and the father of the child is. . . captain of “The king of Black Hearts!” He man’s caring eyes began to quickly change expression and anger, but he remained calmed until Zelda finished talking. “She is running away with him after they rescue the pirates!” The governor then had an idea, he’s angry looked left and happiness and excitement appeared on his face. “Oh dear, Kairi thank you so much!” he whispered to himself! Then he cleared his throat and looked at Zelda happily.. ‘I’m sorry Kairi, but this is for your own sake” Zelda thought as she stared at the floor. She didn’t feel it but her eyes released a tear.

BEFORE THE EXECUTION

Kairi waited patiently for Sora on the shore, of in the distance Sora ran to her and hugged her.
“My love, are you ready for the beginning of our lives?”
“Yes Sora, Yes I’m ready!” They hugged each other, but suddenly the quite shore began to be filled by yelled and screams. Before they knew it , Kairi was grabbed by her hand, and a few men behind Sora ambushed him. Soon enough he was tided up with ropes just like in his dream.
“Well look at her men we just captured the famous Captain Sora. L Turner!!” said a blond man with blue eyes next to the governor who was holding Kairi’s hand. Sora looked at them with disgust and he had his cold and mean glares again.
“Move it towards the execution! Right next to the duck and the dog!” Men with touches in the background were screaming at Sora and some where congratulating themselves. They walked from the beach to the execution area. A lot of citizens were already there lined up to see the execution of the captain of the king of Black Hearts. People began to get crazier as they saw the young captain take platform, Sora just looked at everyone with his devilish glares. Roxas, quickly tighten the rope around Sora’s neck. . .

Sora Nooooo.. . :(

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo . . . .crap . . .sora how could u get urself cought like that . . . .i really hope he doesn't die . . :(

but just 2 point out i found a few spelling mistakes . . .like "straight" and "torches" but thats about it
bring on chapter 11!!!!

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Wohho!! Another update!!! Hope you guyz like chapter 11!!!:)

Chapter 11

Sora didn’t struggled he just stood there, he knew he was a goner, Sora just closed his eyes. Roxas was about to push Sora down and officially hang him when they heard a scream from ahead, Link was swinging himself from a tree with a sword in his hands, he swung past Sora and instead of cutting the string he cut Sora’s hat feather, and crashed on the wall that was ahead of him. People just stared in silence and laughter was heard all around. Link quickly pulled himself together and whistled. The other pirates ran bravely into the group, the people around began to run for their houses screaming. Roxas stood there confused but as the pirates were distracted Roxas pushed Sora the rope began to choke him. Riku ran faster and threw his knife, the knife cut the string and Sora fell unconscious on top of Cloud. Link was running with Donald and Goofy besides him. Cloud and all the pirates except Riku retreated towards the ship. Riku stood with his sword in his hand on top of Roxas.
“This is for my friend!” Riku said as he stabbed Roxas with the swords right into the heart. Roxas smiled as he slowly died. Riku took one last looked at the dead body and began to run back to the ship. As Riku gone on Donald began to stir the King Of Black Hearts back into the sea. Sora was taken into his cabin where he was taken care by goofy. Sora couldn’t see what was happening but he knew that it was going to be the last time he would see Kairi.

SORA’S P.O.V.

I stood at a white chamber everything was white. I looked on ahead. Was I dead? And if I was why would he go to heaven. He killed over a thousand people. He murdered his parents and his brother. All I ask is that you forgive me guys, I’m sorry Naomi, I should have seen it before, you were really in love with Aroz not with me. Please forgive me guys please.
“Sora we forgive you darling!” My mother stood there hugging my brother and my father standing right next to my mother. They where smiling at me, for once I felt that I was blessed.
“I forgive you too. . . Sora. . . .” Naomi said behind my back. I smiled at them, I felt like my heart was relieved of all the pains and memories I had, my heart was plugged up with that pain and that guilt. I finally said something, “Am I dead?” I asked them.
“No you goofball you aren’t ready to be dead, we don’t need you here!” My brother said smiling. I closed my eyes and the warmth of that mysterious place disappeared, and then I began top dream, dream about Kairi Hikaru, the girl that had stole me heart.

Kairi stood there grabbed by her father’s grip, as she saw Cloud carrying her lover, unconscious. She was sadden all her hopes and all her dreams where shattered into a million pieces. Her love was gone just like that, Kairi stood there crying silently, her father watched as the ship took off and began to curse a few words. He pulled his daughter towards his house, she was still crying, he broke his promised. Now there was no way she would hear his voice again, no way that she would see his face again and kiss her lips again. Their love was broken for eternity. The man that had taken her heart away, “Captain Sora L.. Turner you stole me Heart. . .” she whispered to her self.

It is better to loose a love that to loose everything . . .
he End of Part 1

This isn't the end. . . I will try to post the first chapter of the second part later tonight!!!

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Another Update! Get ready for Part 2 guyz!!! Hope you like it! :)

Part 2
I’m back, and more powerful to take what our hearts desire. . .

Chapter 12

An auburn maiden waiting in the shore, she was hoping to see him again, his beautiful eyes never left her mind, his sweet passionate kisses still lingered in her mouth. Holding her hand stood a boy of about 9 years old, he was about 4 ½ feet tall. He had auburn spiky hair, and beautiful 1crystal sapphire with a dash of violet eyes. The boy was fit and he was wearing blue pants with a white shirt, The auburn maiden was wearing a sapphire watered silk ball dress, she had her auburn hair neatly tied in a pony tail and she had a matching umbrella covering her delicate skin. She sighted, hopping then and there he would appear. She loved him, she really did.
“Mommy, who are we waiting for?” the little boy finally broke Kairi’s thoughts, she looked down and smiled at her child, should she tell her sun of her adventures, should she tell her son his father was on of the most feared outlaw in the seas?
“Kairi is that you?” She heard a deep, sweet voice behind her, she froze, Goosebumps went all trough her body. She slowly turned around with tears on her eyes. There he was just who she waited for all this time, just who she needed, who her heart desired every single day and night, who love was taken by.
“Come on Kairi, how many times do I have to tell you I don’t like to see you cry like that!”
She ran to him as fast as she could, her man, her lover was standing there in front of her.
“Sora you don’t know how I missed you!!!”
“Where’s my little boy?”
“He’s over there darling!” Kairi pointed to her little boy who standing their with fear. The little boy knew that the man standing in front of her was Captain Sora L. Turner, his teacher in school told him that he was one of the feared and dangerous pirate in the world.
“Come her Aros, don’t be afraid of your father!” Sora said as he walked closer to the little boy.
“Aros where are your manners dear! Give your father a hug!” The little boy being raised only to respect his mother walk slowly towards the pirate and gave him a hug. Sora went down to the boy’s level and hold him, what seem hours Sora let go of the boy and hugged Kairi.
“Are you here to stay my love?”
“Yes, I’m here to stay with you, for eternity!” The little boy stared at his mother then at the pirate, was his mother the wife of a pirate. “Mother how is anyone in school going to believe me my father is Captain of the King of Black hearts and that he is going to do good deeds from now on?”
“Well what if I take you to school tomorrow and then I’ll make my speech at city hall tomorrow morning? Kairi is daughter of the governor, she’ll forgive me right darling?”
“Of course! We’ll be a happy family!” Sora and Aros smiled. Sora grabbed Aros right hand and Kairi grabbed Aros’ left and the three began to walk into town forgetting everything but them,

Sora was caring Aros to his school the next morning. The little boy was just smiling at the fact that he had a father. The other kids were looking at the two wondering who was carrying Aros. Aros was the laugh of the school. Since his honorable mother lost all her honor when she fell in love with a pirate and the most wicked one. Although her father was governor and the town’s hero, since he chased away the pirates and the King of Black Hearts was nowhere to be sighted, the girl never regained what she lost when she gave birth to the pirate’s son. No more kidnapped girls, no more death, and no more thief raids, however having a boy with pirate blood in the school was a mistake. People thought that Sora and his immortal crew would reborn again within the child.
“Hey Aros don’t mess with the hair!”
“Your hair is spiky just like mine!”
“Well I’m you father, you have to look like me at some point, no?” Aros only smiled, this man wasn’t vicious and mean, he wasn’t cold and he had a heart, this man was kind and gentle with everyone, with his aunts and with his mother and especially with him. When Sora arrived at school he put his son down and looked at him straight in the eye. “Aros if you need me just wish for me to come and I’ll be here!”
“Ok I will, see you after classes!” Then ran afraid that the bullies of the school would see him and attack him in front of his father,
“Hey Hikaru were do you think your going?” A boy that was way taller than Aros said. The boy had dark black hair and had deep emerald eyes. The little boy slowly turned around and looked at him. “Time for your daily beating you trash!” the boy said as he grabbed Aros by his neck. Aros closed his eyes hoping that hat his dad told him was true. He closed his eyes tightly waiting patiently for the pain that he suffered every morning,
“Hey kid I’m warning you leave him alone!” A voice came from the back. There stood a brunette man with crystal sapphire eyes, almost like Aros. His hair was spiky but was covered by a hat with the hat feather missing. “You came!”
“Of course why wouldn’t I?” the man said with a smile. “You better leave that kid alone or else!”
“Are you threaten me you old man? Well why don’t you fight my old man I don’t think it would make him happy that you where picking on me!”
“Ok go run and hide with your dad, in fact I challenge him to a duel, right here right now!”
“You’re doing a mistake; my father is the best and will always be!” The tall boy ran towards a carriage parked in the side of the road. Suddenly two females got out of the carriage, and then a tall blond man came out. He was a little older than Sora and had emerald eyes. One of the women was an older woman. She was a little chubby and had brunette hair. The other one was a young woman of black hair with blue eyes.
“Where you the one who challenge me to a duel?” Asked the blond man with confidence in his voice Sora only smirked and took out his sword. As he grabbed his sword a little dagger fell to the floor it, had some rotten blood on it splashed. The older woman eyes flung open she then began to recall everything.
“You! You assassin you took my sister from me, and my dear beloved nephew and brother in law!”
“Who are you lady?” asked Sora puzzled, as he stared at the woman. The blond man also puzzled looked at his mother with a confused look. “Don’t act like you don’t me Sora Wayne! You know quite well you killed them!”
“Aunt Mary??” he asked quickly, he remembered his aunt standing there by the door screaming like crazy.
“Mother this is my cousin? I thought you told me he was dead!” the man looked straight at Sora, not taking his eyes from Sora’s sapphire eyes. The woman looked over her son and ran to him. Ther was an awfly big crowd of people looking at the fight.
“Hush now Tidius, I told you that so you won’t be asking for this murderer! You used to be so closed with him."
Aros was now holding Sora’s hand tightly, who was she, why was she mistaken his father for a Wayne.
“I should have killed you when I had the chance lady, your getting on my nerves!” Sora yelled at his aunt, he hated her because she would always give more money to Aroz and ignore him; Tidius was the only one who would play with him.
“The nerves of you, talking to my mother in that tone, blood or no blood you upset my mother so, pick your sword and fight!”
“Aros let go of my hand, I have business to take care of!” The little boy let go of his father’s hand and watched terror as his father fought. Sora blocked the blade strikes every time and Tidius douched them. Finally Tidius pushed Sora top the ground and looked straight at his eyes.
“Any last words ‘cousin’?” Sora just smiled at him and began, “Poor pitiful you, I guess you never stared at the face of immortality!”
“What are you talking about everyone in this word dies!” Aros walked towards Sora he was angry, and mad.
“Everyone except the crew of the King of Black Hearts!” he screamed, everyone in the crowed gasped at the comment and began whispering among themselves. Sora smiled devilishly and whistled, a group and men surrounded the crowd. Sora grabbed Aros and jumped over the crowd. Tidius, his wife, his mother and his son pushed thought the crowd and looked at the men face to face. The crew hadn’t aged a bit, being in their twenties they seemed 17 years to everyone.
“We are here to take what rightfully was stolen for me and me crew!!!”
“Who are you?” asked Tidius son with confusion.
“We are the crew of the king of Black Hearts!!” Everyone in the crowd shivered in fear on the name called upon them, Sora walked towards the school and gave Aros a kiss, the little boy waved goodbye and headed towards school.
“By the way Aunt Merriam, I’m not Sora Wayne anymore, I’m SORA L. TURNER and I’m back, more powerful that ever to take what our hearts has desired all this years!!!
“Yeah!!!” The crew said in support of his captain suddenly the heavy fog began to appear before Tidius’ family the crew began to fade and disappeared leaving only dark feathers on their place. .

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
o wow that chapter was pretty good. . .i got a lil confused on who's related to who but no big deal
bring on chpater 13!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back