• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know what ticked me off in kingdom hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
there were a lot of things that i find disappointing in kingdom hearts ii. i mean they could just take their time making the game like kingdom hearts one was but they decided to release it early. bleh... so they could make more money with final mixes... =/ but i do have final mix but i enjoy re:chain of memories over kingdom hearts ii: final mix.

Revenescent そら

Like everyone has already said, it was because so the game wouldn't be hard.

It wasn't hard at all, I don't know why they wouldn't put it in there. The game was way to easy. ^^'

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It would have been amusing to fight the behemoths, especially because they'd wipe out their own. The wyverns attacking from the air would present an extra dimension to the battle as well.

It's a shame the PS2 couldn't handle it.

It would have been nice to have faced a behemoth elsewhere in KHII though, I always enjoyed that battle in KHI.

captain

Bronze Member
That would have been great!... Maybe we'll get something like that in KH3.

I<3Roxas

The reason they had to scrap all those things was because of what people have said before - having 1000 heartless be interact-able at the same time was too much. It would've been way worse with behemoths and wyverns flying around. This is also why they put barriers on the fight - so those heartless were just sprites moving around, not really doing too much. Also why the scene before it was pre-rendered - aka your keyblad was always Kingdom Key. There were too many heartless to render it in real time.

Keywielder28

I don't know.I think it's in a cardboard box.
Website
www.crunchyroll.com
Before the Game came out, these "Screen shots" were plastered all over the internet...Well, at least all over Kingdom hearts sites
ss-012.jpg

ss-010.jpg

This was said to be the game's intro. We all know now that there were no Behemoths or Wyvern Heartless amywhere in site, Just the Stupid Armored Knights and Surveillance Robots are scattered about.
I guess my main point is, Why do you think they Scrapped it? Surely it couldn't have been due to the Time frame.​

Do you know how ****ed up that would be if that was the first thing we did was fight one thousand heartless?!

Devil Saiyan

An introduction like that would make sense for Devil May Cry or a really hardcore game like Ninja Gaiden, but having an intro like that in KH could make little children cry, lol

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
An introduction like that would make sense for Devil May Cry or a really hardcore game like Ninja Gaiden, but having an intro like that in KH could make little children cry, lol
They should make an alternate version to be unlocked after you finish the game, like Reverse/Rebirth with an intro like that. It'll be intense XD

Devil Saiyan

yeah, no kidding. ya know, I'd actually like to play as riku in a reverse/rebirth thing on KH2. although, I didn't think controlling him was all that great in the last boss fight. he was so slow that it was a pain to get around those big square things

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
also mansex and diz
Lol... just noticed that. Was that on purpose?
yeah, no kidding. ya know, I'd actually like to play as riku in a reverse/rebirth thing on KH2. although, I didn't think controlling him was all that great in the last boss fight. he was so slow that it was a pain to get around those big square things
The Riku in the final battle HAD the potential to be kick-ass, but Xemnas was just too much of an asshole to let you kick his ass easily.
Playin as Riku would be sweet. Especially with an intro like that. A fight to the death with nothing more than your wits, guts, and a giant key.

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
Oh lolz, I watched the trailer for the FIRST time, and maaaan it was hella sweet. Makes it look cooler than it really was XD.
ss-010copy.png

Lolz,I couldn't resist XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back