• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet nother Ven Sora similarity...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Carefree kiddy thing i guess and they are suppose to be more identical.
That would explain his shorts and his keyblade.

TH3GADFLY

Dude, a LOT of characters do the whole hands behind head thing, especially in JRPGS. Buuuuut at least ya tried a theory,
keep search'n.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Someone else has a thread on this somewhere...

I posted there that I thought it was very likely another relation between Ven and Sora.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I believe Pence did something like that once. I don't think there's much of a connection between Pence and Sora.

keybladealex

Dude, a LOT of characters do the whole hands behind head thing, especially in JRPGS. Buuuuut at least ya tried a theory,
keep search'n.

Yes a lot do. Axel does it on DI in Days (in one pic I think). Vaan did it a couple of times in FF12 when he was acting 'childish'; but he doesn't have any connection to Sora (other than the fact that they are both SE games).

And you have no room to talk about him trying a theory out since you are really really really new.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Aside from the fact this is old, everyone already pretty much knows they're similar to begin with. We don't need to be constantly pointing it out with little things like this that don't matter much.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
saying that they hold their hands behind their head is like saying that they walk the same way or hold the keyblade the same way. certain parts of character design are going to overlap especially with characters that are so similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back