• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet Another New Days Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Woah, thanks for the HQ pics :D

I just hope that including CO doesnt make it like CoM

Fuego6

If you are in Castle Oblivion for any time at all I don't think we will be using cards, there is no way they are going to design 2 battle systems in one game. If that is indeed what you don't want.

Superschlock

Awards
Yeah, I'm pretty uninterested in CoMs battle system now, after getting Re:CoM

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Which to me should be great. I love Castle Oblivion's concept, so a decent reference is always good in my eyes.

-- Andy

Ikkin

Bronze Member
khd01_500.jpg

Roxas doesn't look happy about what he's hearing at all... I wonder why he'd be upset, considering he shouldn't even know Riku at that point...?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah but the darkness and corruption sure sounds nasteh~ Roxas wouldn't be getting good vibes from Zexion's manipulative words, deeming Riku a being of general nastiness.

-- Andy

Superschlock

Awards
Zexion is saying one of 3 things:

1.You’ve been to a number of worlds in your memory before this one

2.Surely you knew this would happen

3.Maybe it’s your own actions that you forgot

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Agreed, it is a cool place. Take away the card gameplay, provide some actual exploration and more emphasis on story, and yum =D.

Zexion loving is even better <3.

-- Andy

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Zexion is saying one of 3 things:

1.You’ve been to a number of worlds in your memory before this one

2.Surely you knew this would happen

3.Maybe it’s your own actions that you forgot

The first one.
Seems like his mouth isn't even open in that screen. 0.o Odd... Maybe it's between syllables or something.
Also, why does it look like he's walking away from where Riku would be? In Re:CoM, he was simply standing there with a somewhat angry look on his face. Here he seems to be walking away and looks rather neutural...

Hold on... Now that I'm really looking at it, maybe he's not walking away. The Paopu tree is on his left (Riku's right). It also looks like he's looking down. Perhaps at Riku on the ground? The reason I thought he was walking away is because of how Roxas is. But then, what is/was Roxas looking at...?

Last edited:

xxHoshiko

What I've been wondering about that DI scene is why is there a clear sky and all 'cause in Re:CoM it was already storming when Zexion said those things.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I heard that some of Axels new Chakras were out does anybody know where I can see them?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What I've been wondering about that DI scene is why is there a clear sky and all 'cause in Re:CoM it was already storming when Zexion said those things.
Exactly why the whole "they're just redoing that one scene" thing kind of seems a bit off.
It is certainly NOT sunny when Zexion is talking to Riku.

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Hold on... Now that I'm really looking at it, maybe he's not walking away. The Paopu tree is on his left (Riku's right). It also looks like he's looking down. Perhaps at Riku on the ground? The reason I thought he was walking away is because of how Roxas is. But then, what is/was Roxas looking at...?

Roxas' expression seems to be a look of disgust... maybe he turned away from Riku because he didn't want to have to look at him like that (or, if we're going for a darker Roxas, because he can't stand weakness)?

Exactlywhy the whole "they're just redoing that one scene" thing kind of seems a bit off.
It is certainly NOT sunny when Zexion is talking to Riku.

Looking at the CoM script, it seems like the storm starts up immediately after Zexion says "Maybe it's your actions that you forgot" so the sunniness might not be wrong.

But, it'd be easy enough to just attribute that kind of difference to the storm being part of Zexion's illusion, which Roxas can't see.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Looking at the CoM script, it seems like the storm starts up immediately after Zexion says "Maybe it's your actions that you forgot" so the sunniness might not be wrong.

But, it'd be easy enough to just attribute that kind of difference to the storm being part of Zexion's illusion, which Roxas can't see.

I just watched the scene. There is no sunniness.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I just watched the scene. There is no sunniness.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LWttG29m6PM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LWttG29m6PM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The lines Zexion repeats in the screenshots are in speech bubbles while it is sunny (first part of this video). The voice acting starts up after it turns dark, and those lines were not voiced.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh, wow.
I was just looking for actual animated scenes.
Durr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back